Found Deceased MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HauntsForHope, I think your picture has blown the margins. Can you scale it down?

If that's a picture of Lake Charles in Porter, Indiana, that's not what it looked like on December 5th 2013 when Teleka went missing. No snow and ice yet. :twocents:

HauntsForHope, I think your picture has blown the margins. Can you scale it down?

If that's a picture of Lake Charles in Porter, Indiana, that's not what it looked like on December 5th 2013 when Teleka went missing. No snow and ice yet. :twocents:

It was removed a few mins before I submitted my post; I saw when I submitted so edited it out

Broken hearted :( I knew she was close.

Hugs my friends.

Thinking of the gorgeous and talented Teleka and her family.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/bf3697331eb943e78017972a2c7ed28b/IN--Missing-Doctor-Indiana
If it was not her, imho, they would say right away. Sadly, I guess the grim ray of hope is lost. It is her, no doubt!

PORTER, Indiana — A coroner autopsy results on a woman's body recovered from a northwestern Indiana lake that had been searched for a missing Michigan doctor will be released Wednesday.

Porter County Coroner Chuck Harris did not return telephone messages left by The Associated Press on Tuesday, but said in a text he would email a news release 9 a.m. CDT Wednesday. That will coincide with a 10 a.m. EDT news conference in Michigan by Kalamazoo County Sheriff Richard Fuller.

He says it may take them longer to determine exactly what killed the woman, but they are anxious to get some answers, and let her family know.

The Sheriff’s Department plans a news conference tomorrow morning to talk about the case, something they probably would not have scheduled if they weren’t sure that her disappearance had been resolved.

Dude outright lied in that article. Why would they have searched for her starting Dec 5 when her car was not identified until later?

Actually, he said 'everybody that we find as a homicide'.

I think he's saying they treat every body they find. They only found her body a few days ago. They started treating the case of the found body from Lake Charles as a homicide. :twocents:

It wasn't covered in snow and the lake hadn't frozen yet. I'm not sure what park you're referring to? Do you mean that truck stop/parking lot?

Lake Charles Park, where she was found, is a town park open to the public. I saw photos of SAR cutting holes in the ice, I thought it may have been frozen on Dec 5th.

Thanks, I changed it right away. Wasn't til I posted it, that it looked so BIG. lol

-ce5f2552bb196cef.JPG

The 'Barbed Wire' fence.

Actually, he said 'everybody that we find as a homicide'.

I think he's saying they treat every body they find. They only found her body a few days ago. They started treating the case of the found body from Lake Charles as a homicide. :twocents:

No, I was talking about where he said they searched the lake for her on Dec 5.

Wojas said Indiana State Police crews searched the lake approximately eight times starting December, 5, with six searches thereafter and the last police search occurring on April, 1 with no luck.

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2014/04/07/h...iscovery-of-body-in-nw-indiana/#ixzz2yL3kbwXN

No, I was talking about where he said they searched the lake for her on Dec 5.

Wojas said Indiana State Police crews searched the lake approximately eight times starting December, 5, with six searches thereafter and the last police search occurring on April, 1 with no luck.

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2014/04/07/h...iscovery-of-body-in-nw-indiana/#ixzz2yL3kbwXN

Oh, okay. Your post was attached to the quote about 'everybody we find' so I thought that's what you were referring to. :seeya:

So...a press conference to tell us they believe its her but can't ID body due to to not yet heard circumstances. Suppose it's not her!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j@nky
Back