Found Deceased MI - Elizabeth Hock, 23, Farmington Hills, 6 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So sad to know such a beautiful and talented young woman felt she had no way to go on......:tears:

a comment on an article (rumor) said what her possible cause of death was, pretty gruesome and I hope untrue :(

Elizabeth Hock will be laid to rest today. Thoughts and prayers for her family and all who loved and cared for her. I hope they find peace and comfort in knowing that Elizabeth is in a better place. :rose:

Since no crime was committed, we might never learn the circumstances that led to her death.

^ The point I was trying to make is that WE may never be privy to the toxicology report. I strongly suspect that Elizabeth died from a drug and/or alcohol overdose that appears to have been intentional. Autopsy results were inconclusive pending toxicology screening. I'm sure the family will be notified of the results, but I'm not sure that the information will necessarily be released to the public. I've read several comments about the recent breakup with a boyfriend and hope that didn't lead to Ms. Hock ending her life.

Some insight in the comments here:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/16/body-missing-michigan-woman-found-on-top-home-depot-store.html

and here is that horrible rumor comment:

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...ad-on-roof-of-home-depot-in-commerce-township

If that is true, I cannot believe for a second they are not investigating it as possible foul play.

OMG.
That's horrifying if true. Her poor family. I hope they are still investigating because I just can't imagine someone killing themselves that way.

Sometimes suicides are caused by an overwhelming feeling of having let one's family down <modsnip>.

Having a hard time finding the "terrible rumor" comments on these news sites??? I'm confused?

OH. I kind of regret reading that. I hope that's not what she did. My god

I don't think that rumor is true. The autopsy would then clearly have a cause of death and no toxicology would be necessary.

RIP now beautiful girl.

There are some horrible sick trolls commenting on there.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard of any updates to what really happend to her? I don't want to believe the air conditioner thing as true unless someone can confirm it.

Has anyone heard yet about the toxicology results? Could have been a suicide,

From the wording in this article and "pending toxicology results," I believe the truth is that she was found deceased with no obvious cause of death and the ME couldn't find any either. To speculate, my guess is she died of a drug overdose.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09...mington-hills-woman-found-on-home-depot-roof/

I'm a long time lurker and have never posted before, but wanted to post some insight on this as I am a funeral director working in Michigan and have had to work closely with medical examiners in the past. Often times, even if the cause of death is obvious in suicides (gun shot wound, found hanging, etc) the ME will still put "pending toxicology" because they need to understand the state of mind the individual was in when they pulled the trigger, hung themselves, etc.

I'm a long time lurker and have never posted before, but wanted to post some insight on this as I am a funeral director working in Michigan and have had to work closely with medical examiners in the past. Often times, even if the cause of death is obvious in suicides (gun shot wound, found hanging, etc) the ME will still put "pending toxicology" because they need to understand the state of mind the individual was in when they pulled the trigger, hung themselves, etc.

Thanks for the insight. Glad you came out of lurkdom to share that. :)

So I might get in trouble for this, but according to a family they have not yet seen toxicology reports at this time but they llikely irrelevant. The family is thinking about joining websleuths and may be in touch with us, in regards to this case and the proximity of Danielle Stislicki.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back