MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
searchingfamily - what type of work did Eric do? Odd jobs at the motel before he disappeared, but what before that?

He made some pretty long moves in his history. Did he move for work?

searchingfamily posted this a few pages ago:

H.S. grad. He worked maintenance at a mall for 15 years or so in Tupelo, MS before moving to Ohio in 2009. He only had a couple of jobs for a few weeks each there in Archbold. Moved to MI in late 2010. Understand he did odd jobs for the owner at Miller's Motel where he stayed but any other employment the MI unknown. Police say IRS unwilling to provide info it his SSN is being used anywhere.

Searchingfamily, what's your take on the husband of the eGF? I wonder if he has a record? Any signs he's violent?

Miller's Motel doesn't really look like a motel. Is this just maybe a handful of rooms for rent, like small 1-story townhomes with just the basics?

Miller's Motel:
Miller's Motel Bridgeport, MI - Google Search

Could somebody on a pc please screencap this as I'm having trouble with my old photobucket loading from my cell...

When I see this picture, knowing he did odd jobs for the motel owner, it makes me wonder if the owner is one of those nice guys that's always trying to help somebody out. Iow, did he have any other long term occupants? Does he rent to people that seem lost so he tries to help them? If so, it could explain why he didn't question the ex gf's motives in packing up & moving out Eric's belongings.

JG, it is also in the case map (miller's)

fwiw (michigander here) it looks like a typical hotel along Mich ave (people live in them)

okay... put together a little case map... I put archbold since that was in article and maybe he was headed there (re: thinking about where to post fliers in the future) and also hotel he was at

if we need to add any other points just post them here and I can add them. This is an interactive case map so you can click on the icons to the left and it will take you to the points of interest. (you can also zoom in and out)

http://goo.gl/maps/NEk4G

case map

you can put little green guy by the hotel to get a street view

o/t but the little green guy is yellow when he walks for me lol

JG, it is also in the case map (miller's)

fwiw (michigander here) it looks like a typical hotel along Mich ave (people live in them)

Omg I'm so sorry. Didn't realize bc I clicked on that map you made but then started reading to catch up to speed with everyone, forgot to go back to the map...

Do alot of people live in them? Why? Money maybe? I'm truly ignorant to this bc when I see small motels like that in which I hear people living in, I think of homeless people that the state sets up in motels, drug addicts, sex offenders, felons, etc. The motel looks very clean & from the google pic it looks to be up kept ok, so I'm not knocking it at all, just wondering...

Nurse, as usual - thank you!

Omg I'm so sorry. Didn't realize bc I clicked on that map you made but then started reading to catch up to speed with everyone, forgot to go back to the map...

Do alot of people live in them? Why? Money maybe? I'm truly ignorant to this bc when I see small motels like that in which I hear people living in, I think of homeless people that the state sets up in motels, drug addicts, sex offenders, felons, etc. The motel looks very clean & from the google pic it looks to be up kept ok, so I'm not knocking it at all, just wondering...

Nurse, as usual - thank you!

I cannot speak for that area of michigan but in the D on mich ave yes.... people live in them. They have weekly and monthly rates.

Another one of his Twitter accounts...interesting the people he's following:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Puck_Azulea

Be warned! I tried to look at followers/following on his other twitter and had to bleach my eyes.:what: You cannot unsee things. :blushing:

Of course I want to do everything I can to find him - I would rather someone with tougher skin than me do that part KWIM?

jmo

Ok, now I get what searchingfamily meant about the relationship that the eGF and her husband have. (I think)

:phone:

ETA: 2 somewhat similar cases - Jaymie Adams and Britney Kilgore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbohacek