MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searchingfamily, I'm wondering if this ex gf got preggers by accident due to an open relationship she had with her hubby and maybe kept it secret from Eric bc she didn't want to share their child... Is it possible that maybe she didn't expect Eric to move there, but he did, so she got mad? Just wondering if it's possible Eric wanted to be a part of his child's life but the ex gf wasn't prepared for it happening so quickly.

I'm still stuck on why she had to tell Eric about the child, like really she didn't have to...unless she's dying or their child has a debilitating disease such as something in his blood or serious illness. I wonder what the reason would be. Is it possible that the child could have something inherited from his father that maybe his father wasn't aware of even having it himself yet, so a doctor told the ex gf to contact the child's dad? Or at least contact him to obtain med history?

Pure speculation with no malicious intent. :hug:

If anyone can say, and if it has already been posted I apologize, what is his date of birth?

Entered on Saturday per your suggestion. Got a message Sunday saying the case was deleted. Emailed asking why - no answer yet.

OK, Namus has replied - they are going to get him entered based on verification from news article and as soon as the Buena Vista police reply to their request for a case #.

OK, Namus has replied - they are going to get him entered based on verification from news article and as soon as the Buena Vista police reply to their request for a case #.
well that smilie didn't work

here is one:

:rocker::great::dance::clap::woot:

Searchingfamily, I'm wondering if this ex gf got preggers by accident due to an open relationship she had with her hubby and maybe kept it secret from Eric bc she didn't want to share their child... Is it possible that maybe she didn't expect Eric to move there, but he did, so she got mad? Just wondering if it's possible Eric wanted to be a part of his child's life but the ex gf wasn't prepared for it happening so quickly.

I'm still stuck on why she had to tell Eric about the child, like really she didn't have to...unless she's dying or their child has a debilitating disease such as something in his blood or serious illness. I wonder what the reason would be.

Maybe she thought the child was her husband's but as the child got older, the resemblance to Eric was evident and she confronted him for $$$$$.

This case could go one of two ways.

1) He found out about the child and child support was too much for him to handle so he took off.

2) Foul play.

From what has been revealed so far, what would the motive be for the ex or her husband to harm Eric? He refused to give her child support? I just don't see any motive at all. Yes, perhaps we are missing many more pieces of this puzzle but as of right now, there really isn't anything to go on as far as foul play goes, imo.

& how could he rent a hotel room without a cc or bank card? I'm not understanding this bc I've had a bank card since like forever. Plus I can't imagine not having a major cc & a major gas cc... So, I guess it's possible to get a room without a cc? Does a person just have to put down extra money for a deposit?

We're not talking the Hilton here. It's a motel. Owner told police he paid in advance for the week he was there, then says eGF was there alone checking him out a few days later...

do you, by any chance, have the case number as well?? because these folks have not been too quick iykwim (bvpd)

Maybe she thought the child was her husband's but as the child got older, the resemblance to Eric was evident and she confronted him for $$$$$.

1) He found out about the child and child support was too much for him to handle so he took off.

2) Foul play.

From what has been revealed so far, what would the motive be for the ex or her husband to harm Eric? He refused to give her child support? I just don't see any motive at all. Yes, perhaps we are missing many more pieces of this puzzle but as of right now, there really isn't anything to go on as far as foul play goes, imo.

jealousy

I have to ask - does Eric have a history with any form of narcotics or alcohol?

No narcotics that we know of. We've seen some photos from his FB of alcohol with food or something, be he wasn't known as an alcoholic or anything. Does that make sense?

We realize his life in Ohio and Saginaw looks more...transient..., but remember that in Tupelo, MS he kept the same job - maintenance at a mall, for fifteen years, and his old bosses always speak favorably of him.

did he have any other friends or contacts in the area other than his ex gf or friends that he regularly kept in contact with via phone, email, etc?

In the area - only motel owner and housekeeper as far as we know, and police have talked to both. He had a few friends from other places - he dropped out of contact with them same time as everything else stopped. They are worried too.

Jealousy? Was the child conceived when she was married to this other guy? Wouldn't the ex also be a target if that was the case? Instead she arranges to meet the father of her child?

Something is just not adding up.

2) Foul play.

I agree, only thing is that it depends on what this ex gf's life is like now. Maybe she looked at him differently now bc he barely works, lived in a motel, was married a few times, yada yada - she just flat out might not have wanted him in their child's life once Eric moved & she got to know him again. It still doesn't jive with why she had to tell him. That might be the ticket to this case... I think this ex gf is suspicious to say the least, starting with her moving his stuff out of the motel.

No narcotics that we know of. We've seen some photos from his FB of alcohol with food or something, be he wasn't known as an alcoholic or anything. Does that make sense?

We realize his life in Ohio and Saginaw looks more...transient..., but remember that in Tupelo, MS he kept the same job - maintenance at a mall, for fifteen years, and his old bosses always speak favorably of him.

Makes me wonder what happened that he left his job of 15 years?

2) Foul play.

Maybe the husband had a bout of jealousy? I realize they have an open lifestyle, but maybe the eGF liked Eric more than just a casual thing, KWIM? I dunno. I realize I'm way ahead of myself. But, I don't think Eric is out there and is not posting online, not contacting family etc. Like Nurse said above, this being an election year there is no way that he's not making his views known.

Then again, I was SO wrong about Nicholas Francisco.

Did something happen? What caused him to suddenly become uninterested in looking for a steady job? It appears he's traveled quite a bit from State to State so California may not be so far fetched, afterall?

Of course, it is very concerning that he hasn't made contact. Maybe something happened on his way there? I'm keeping an open mind as to what could have happened.

Yes, you're right. In certain areas it's hard to find jobs, so maybe renting & going to where the work is happens to be the way to go for some. No matter what shows on his twitter & such, he must have had some good morals to just pack up & move to be closer to his child. That speaks volumes. Also, his political diatribe is somewhat intelligent - although I may not agree on certain levels - but the posts are fluent. He speaks clear in text. Maintenance or not, this guy is in the wrong profession, shoulda been a writer.

Do you know if he was into online gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717