MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks/posts/365643733592442

ERIC'S BIRTHDAY IS SEPTEMBER 18TH. THIS IS A LINK TO A POST I MADE ON HIS COMMUNITY FACEBOOK PAGE. THIS IS ERIC'S 42ND BIRTHDAY. I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. THIS YEAR MAKES FOUR BIRTHDAYS SINCE HE VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE. SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE COMPASSION IF THEY KNOW AND COULD HELP ERIC'S FAMILY. THIS IS A HORRIBLE SITUATION THAT NO PARENT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH. I JUST FEEL SADNESS.

I got an email yesterday from Monica Caison with CUE Center for the Missing in Wilmington, NC. The date for the stop for Eric in Saginaw, MI on the 11th Annual Road to Remember Tour is set for Tuesday, October 14th. The stop to bring attention to Eric will be on the Walmart parking lot : 5650 Bay Road, Saginaw, MI. The time of day has not yet been determined as some people have not turned in the addresses for their stops. I will post it when I know. There will be 22 stops in 11 states. If you want info on the stops in your states, go to the CUE Center's facebook site and check. We hope these stops will bring awareness to Eric's case as well as many others who are missing . We all need answers, whatever those answers turn out to be. Thanks for all your help.

Monica let me know today that the time for the Tour stop for Eric is 10:30 am - 12:00 noon. We thought it would be an evening event, but plan to proceed with our plans for a candle light vigil. We have invited two MI State Police officers to speak and are waiting to hear back. We plan a balloon release , fall wreath with names of the missing hopefully to be presented to an official, and a banner for signing messages to the missing. I know many of you do not live close enough to attend, but know that you are all invited as friends of Eric's and his family.

I know I haven't posted much lately. There is activity in Eric's investigation since Det Sgt Woodard is on the case. We hope someday to be able to report what that activity is , but right now we are just pleased to know Eric has not been pushed aside again. We still do not have the definite day for the CUE Center's Road to Remember Tour, but we have invited a guest speaker from the MI State Police and are waiting for an answer. I will post details when we get them.

Det/Sgt Scott Woodard has been assigned to another area. We appreciate all he has done and he assures Eric's family that he will continue to do what he can. However, the newest investigator to Eric's case is Det/Tpr Hilary House with the MI State Police. Her phone # is (989) 495 - 5559. That is a direct line to her desk. We can continue to use the anonymous tip line of (989) 495 - 5557 also. Any future fliers or posts will use her name and number as the contact for Eric's case.

Det/Sgt Scott Woodard has been assigned to another area. We appreciate all he has done and he assures Eric's family that he will continue to do what he can. However, the newest investigator to Eric's case is Det/Tpr Hilary House with the MI State Police. Her phone # is (989) 495 - 5559. That is a direct line to her desk. We can continue to use the anonymous tip line of (989) 495 - 5557 also. Any future fliers or posts will use her name and number as the contact for Eric's case.

I hope all these changes and fresh eyes bring some answers.

https://www.facebook.com/events/697062063697828/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Link to the Jenny and Jerry Blog Radio, which will feature Eric's story this Friday at 9:00 pm. The number to call in questions or comments is (646) 595 - 4561. Jenny Boone says this blog radio reaches thousands across all states and some foreign countries. Those who miss the program live, can go back anytime and listen to it. Jenny says it will be posted on Twitter and on their website. I appreciate their efforts to help find the missing and find justice for those who have been murdered. Her own sister and brother-in-law, along with their unborn child, were murdered several years ago. The Jenny and Jerry blog radio and all of their efforts for the MNM are in memory of her loved ones.

Today is Eric's birthday. Though, I never met him, it is quite a somber day filled with wishes for him and his family to get answers. I send hugs to Eric's incredible mom and pray, daily, that your own wishes come true.

Wherever you are, Eric Lee Franks...Happy Birthday.

If you missed the Jenny and Jerry Boone blog radio talk show last night, here is the link to watch it. Maybe someone will call in a tip as a result of my just stating facts as I know them. No one was accused of anything, just facts as I know them. We need truth that will bring us answers to what happened to Eric. That is my goal. I want to know what happened to our son and where he is.....whether he is alive or not. I just need to know. Then I can put the truth in a place in my head and heart and learn to deal with it.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/m-n-mm...20/the-missingnmurdered-show-with-jennynjerry

Today is Eric's birthday. Though, I never met him, it is quite a somber day filled with wishes for him and his family to get answers. I send hugs to Eric's incredible mom and pray, daily, that your own wishes come true.

Wherever you are, Eric Lee Franks...Happy Birthday.

Thanks so much, Momoffourboys. You made me cry. I have been weepy lately anyway. Lots of stress recovering from my surgery and still trying to do all I can to find Eric. I don't know what I would do without my daughter and her family, my sisters, Eric's dedicated friends and all of the help from internet friends and strangers with kind hearts. Thanks to all of you who remain constant in your determination to find Eric. It's too overwhelming to do alone.

Thanks so much, Momoffourboys. You made me cry. I have been weepy lately anyway. Lots of stress recovering from my surgery and still trying to do all I can to find Eric. I don't know what I would do without my daughter and her family, my sisters, Eric's dedicated friends and all of the help from internet friends and strangers with kind hearts. Thanks to all of you who remain constant in your determination to find Eric. It's too overwhelming to do alone.

So sorry. That was not my intention.
If the day was somber for me, I can imagine it was awful for you.
I am certain you are overwhelmed at times, but, Ericsmom...you are one strong mama!:heartbeat:

So sorry. That was not my intention.
If the day was somber for me, I can imagine it was awful for you.
I am certain you are overwhelmed at times, but, Ericsmom...you are one strong mama!:heartbeat:

Oh, don't apologize. It was a good kind of tears ! I really like to see and feel the care that others have for Eric's case. I appreciate you and some others posting about Eric's birthday.

UPDATE: The keynote speaker at the stop by the 11th Annual CUE Center for the Missing Tour will be MI State Police Officer, Det Sarah Krebs. We appreciate her doing this for Eric. Time is fast approaching for the stop.

Bumping for Eric.
As a Michigan girl, I'm quite familiar with Saginaw, having gone there for many years to shop at Fashion Square Mall and other stores we just don't have here up north. I make semi-frequent trips there to the VA Hospital with my Combat Disabled Veteran, and for what it's worth I will keep my eyes open while there for any trace of Eric or his car. Unfortunately, Saginaw has become a cesspool over the past decade or so. We all refer to it as Sagnasty these days.
I've read all 72 pages of this thread over the past two days, staying up until 6 a.m. this morning and waking up at 9 to dive back in. I've liked and shared the FB page. I have many tabs open on my iPad to sift through now. I will do what I can to share Eric's story. I have one child, a 25-year-old son who just went through extensive open heart surgery. I know how terrifying my fear of losing him was, and my heart is breaking for Eric's Mom. We WILL find the answers.

My high school sweetheart lives in Saginaw and runs a security company there. As much as I hate to get in contact with him (in the past he has tried to connect with me on FB, but I'm happily married and all that) I'm going to bite the bullet and message him to see if he knows anything about this case. You know, what's the 'word on the street' regarding this case. I'll report back to Eric's Mom if I get any info from him. Fingers crossed.

Bumping for Eric.
As a Michigan girl, I'm quite familiar with Saginaw, having gone there for many years to shop at Fashion Square Mall and other stores we just don't have here up north. I make semi-frequent trips there to the VA Hospital with my Combat Disabled Veteran, and for what it's worth I will keep my eyes open while there for any trace of Eric or his car. Unfortunately, Saginaw has become a cesspool over the past decade or so. We all refer to it as Sagnasty these days.
I've read all 72 pages of this thread over the past two days, staying up until 6 a.m. this morning and waking up at 9 to dive back in. I've liked and shared the FB page. I have many tabs open on my iPad to sift through now. I will do what I can to share Eric's story. I have one child, a 25-year-old son who just went through extensive open heart surgery. I know how terrifying my fear of losing him was, and my heart is breaking for Eric's Mom. We WILL find the answers.

:goodpost: :tyou:

I updated the blurb on the FB page yesterday with the new contact info; changed his age to 42 as well as a few links that were not there. My monitor keeps going out; wanted to post the fliers so I can switch my monitor.

Eric Lee Franks age 38 missing from Saginaw MI March 21, 2011
Find Eric Lee Franks FB

VITAL STATISTICS -
Age at Time of Disappearance: 38 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6ft; 175 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Black hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Both ears pierced; Left big toe was partially cut off and there is no nail.
Dental - full dentures
DNA - profile in NamUs (link below)

Car - Bronze 2001 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan OHIO plate EMH4902 Expiration year 2012

CIRCUMSTANCES OF DISAPPEARANCE - Eric Franks has been missing for three years. If he is alive, Eric Franks would be 42 years old, but his family hasn't heard from him in more than three years. Reportedly last seen departing Miller's Motel driving a medium bronze four-door 2001 Chevy Malibu; Eric and his car simply vanished without a trace. That, right now, is the story of Eric Franks, who moved from Ohio to the Bridgeport MI area in late 2010. Eric lived at Miller's Motel in Bridgeport Township. He moved here to be close to his daughter and a former girlfriend. She told police in Ohio that she saw Franks on March 21, 2011, removing his belongings out of his motel room. The motel owner tells a different story about that day. He says he did not see Franks on the date of March 21, 2011. He just saw his girlfriend removing some items from his motel room.

Contact Det/Tpr Hilary House (MI State Police) Direct 989-495-5559
Case number 31-495-13
Michigan State Police Tri-City Post 2402 Salzburg Road Freeland; Michigan 48623
Crime Stoppers Anonymous tip line through the Michigan State Police/Tri-City Post 989-495-5557

NamUs
CUE Center
North American Missing Persons Network
The Charley Project -
Project Jason
LostNMissing Video
MissingNMurdered BlogTalkRadio show

Where is Eric L Franks?
donations - Family run - WS doesn't allow linking the site here

CURRENT FLIER - SHORT LINK
LONG LINK

Attachments

• 10670277_1463918570557284_9038548827140736116_n.jpg
    10670277_1463918570557284_9038548827140736116_n.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 11
  • EricFranksLostNMissing9212014.jpg
    EricFranksLostNMissing9212014.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 10
:seeya: Hello everyone! Just subscribed to Eric's thread. Thank you Momoffourboys! I've got some catching up to do, but just wanted Eric's mom to know that I hope Eric is found and brought home to her. Prayers for Eric and Eric's mom. :heartbeat:

:seeya: Hello everyone! Just subscribed to Eric's thread. Thank you Momoffourboys! I've got some catching up to do, but just wanted Eric's mom to know that I hope Eric is found and brought home to her. Prayers for Eric and Eric's mom. :heartbeat:
Thanks so much, Bootsctr. We can use any additional eyes and ears that we can get ! We are encouraged by the new Detectives looking at Eric's case. I appreciate the kind words and prayers.

Bumping for Eric.
Thanks, Dawnmarie85, for your concern and help to find out what happened to Eric and where he is. My sisters and I spent 4 days in Saginaw a while back and went to Fashions Square Mall to check out some things Eric had posted on Facebook. It seems that's where he first talked with his daughter after she was told he was her dad. Yes, I believe the then Prosecutor we met with called the town Saginasty. We are encouraged by the new Detectives that have recently been looking at Eric's case . We will continue to dig for answers and appreciate any additional help from anyone. Thanks. Hope to see you in Saginaw on Oct 14th at the CUE Center Road to Remember Tour stop to bring awareness to Eric and others missing in MI. Time: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm on the parking lot of Walmart at 5650 Bay Rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman