MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 *car found in 2020* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Eric Franks 5 Year Flier Share FB event
Eric Franks and his car have been missing for 5 years on March 21st. We would like everyone to share his flier between 8 and midnight. His mother would like to find him to bring him home. You do not have to do anything except share his flier which will be provided. LostNMissing made a new flier for the event

Eric Franks and his car have been missing for 5 years on March 21st. We would like everyone to share his flier between 8 and midnight. His mother would like to find him to bring him home. You do not have to do anything except share his flier which will be provided. LostNMissing made a new flier for the event

I came to post about the 5 year Flier Share and bless your heart, Roselvr, you had already shared the event on here ! Thank you so much for all you have done. I appreciate the event page you created. I have never set up a page and you were so kind to do that ! I hope we have lots of people to share Eric's flier because we have seen how the information shared through fliers and Facebook posts does lead to helpful information.

I came to post about the 5 year Flier Share and bless your heart, Roselvr, you had already shared the event on here ! Thank you so much for all you have done. I appreciate the event page you created. I have never set up a page and you were so kind to do that ! I hope we have lots of people to share Eric's flier because we have seen how the information shared through fliers and Facebook posts does lead to helpful information.

You're very welcome. I forgot to let you know I posted since you were away and my grandson and daughter had been sick. I'll get the flier uploaded today.

Please use this link, the link below goes to one post in the event.

Thinking of Eric and his family today and every day.
Praying for answers.

:praying:

Search continues for man last seen 5 years ago

BRIDGEPORT (WJRT) - (03/22/16) - This week marks the five year anniversary of the beginning of a Mid-Michigan mystery.

It was back on March 21, 2011, when a man was last seen at a Bridgeport motel.

Five police agencies have been involved in the investigation as the search for Eric Franks, and possibly his killer, continues.

Police are working on some new leads.

The disappearance of Franks has baffled investigators. It was always possible he could have disappeared on his own will, but his car also has never been found.

Read More at:
http://www.abc12.com/news/headlines/Search-continues-for-man-last-seen-5-years-ago-373117771.html

Eric's Mom, can you share what these new leads they have are? Have they even told you? I understand if you can't tell us what they are. The important thing is that they're digging into it.
As always, big momma hugs to you. Keep the faith.
Xo

Eric's Mom, can you share what these new leads they have are? Have they even told you? I understand if you can't tell us what they are. The important thing is that they're digging into it.
Xo

Those of us that help her do not know what it is; so we'll all have to wait and see.

Xo

Thanks for the hugs and encouragement, Midge Montana. I'm sorry, but I can't talk about the new information. I can say that someone contacted me with new information that was passed on to the police. We have actually had more than one person reach out to a family member with information, which we appreciated so much. This latest one is extremely important and we are hopeful that it will help bring about justice for Eric. Maybe it will all be made public soon. It should be !

Eric's Mom, I know we probably shouldn't get too hopeful, but I am so glad to know you are still getting info from people. Any new leads better get thoroughly investigated!! Please, please let this be useful. :praying:

Eric's Mom, I know we probably shouldn't get too hopeful, but I am so glad to know you are still getting info from people. Any new leads better get thoroughly investigated!! Please, please let this be useful. :praying:

Thank you, Spellbound ! I totally agree that the new leads "better get thoroughly investigated". If not, something is really wrong !!

Any updates since the new information was passed along? I think of Mom frequently. Xo

Any updates since the new information was passed along? I think of Mom frequently. Xo

Thank you, Midge Montana! I can tell you that I am more hopeful that we are making progress in finding truth and justice for Eric than ever before. We do have an investigator who cares right now !

I just wanted to check in as I haven't been on the thread for a while and posting. Our family has been really busy this month with efforts to find truth and justice for Eric. Two of my sisters came from MS and NC to attend the Missing in Michigan event with me on May 14th in Detroit. The morning after, we were on the 11th floor of our motel downtown Detroit watching it snow ! It pretty much snowed all day. I am a huge snow fan, so I enjoyed it. My sisters, not so much !

We met with our lead investigator the day before the event and the day after. We are very pleased with her efforts. That is a really good thing. She is willing to work with our family and coordinate our efforts. That makes us more hopeful that eventually Eric's family and friends will have the truth and Eric will have justice. I will continue to be his voice ! No giving up ! I am his mother and to any good mother those words are explanation enough !!

https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFr...41829.302994859857330/624856924337787/?type=3

May has been designated as a month to bring more awareness to the thousands of missing children. This link is a post I made on Eric's community page in participation of that and the Rock One Sock campaign. When we are missing one sock, especially from a favorite pair, we desperately look for it. I have a "pair of children" and one is missing. I am desperately looking for him !

Thank you, Midge Montana! I can tell you that I am more hopeful that we are making progress in finding truth and justice for Eric than ever before. We do have an investigator who cares right now !

Gosh, I so hope your feelings are spot on. Eric and you deserve truth and justice. The sooner we can get it, the better! Do not ever give up spreading the word and bugging the investigators.

Glad to hear your sisters came to Detroit with you. Bless them for traveling our way and giving you support.

:grouphug:

I just wanted to check in as I haven't been on the thread for a while and posting. Our family has been really busy this month with efforts to find truth and justice for Eric. Two of my sisters came from MS and NC to attend the Missing in Michigan event with me on May 14th in Detroit. The morning after, we were on the 11th floor of our motel downtown Detroit watching it snow ! It pretty much snowed all day. I am a huge snow fan, so I enjoyed it. My sisters, not so much !

We met with our lead investigator the day before the event and the day after. We are very pleased with her efforts. That is a really good thing. She is willing to work with our family and coordinate our efforts. That makes us more hopeful that eventually Eric's family and friends will have the truth and Eric will have justice. I will continue to be his voice ! No giving up ! I am his mother and to any good mother those words are explanation enough !!

That was 2 weeks ago, now it's going to be 90 tomorrow....ARGHHHHHH Michigan!!!

Hope you're doing well Erics Mom , I think of you (and Eric) often, especially when I am traveling/ on the road here in MI....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back