MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 *car found in 2020* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.facebook.com/GrievingMothers.org/photos/

The post I was trying to share by posting this link is the one in blue about grieving over a child who will not be coming home for Christmas. I posted this on Eric's community page and an advocate friend shared it to my timeline, also.

Thanks to each of you for all of your faithful encouragement, prayers, research, listening ears and opinions. It is appreciated . I hope each of you has a Merry Christmas ! I hope you spend a safe and enjoyable holiday with your loved ones ! I am in contact , even just a couple of days ago, with the lead investigator in Eric's case. Eric's family, friends and investigators are not giving up !

May your Christmas be a pleasant one, Eric's Mom! That is great news that you are in recent co tact with the lead investigator. Keep pushing and encouraging. I do believe it makes all the difference in keeping Eric's case moving along toward an outcome.

Asking for Angels to surround you with loving wings and bring your son home.

Just checking in to send prayers and big Momma hugs.
Thinking of you, as always but especially this time of year.
xo

https://www.facebook.com/GrievingMothers.org/photos/

The post I was trying to share by posting this link is the one in blue about grieving over a child who will not be coming home for Christmas. I posted this on Eric's community page and an advocate friend shared it to my timeline, also.

Thanks to each of you for all of your faithful encouragement, prayers, research, listening ears and opinions. It is appreciated . I hope each of you has a Merry Christmas ! I hope you spend a safe and enjoyable holiday with your loved ones ! I am in contact , even just a couple of days ago, with the lead investigator in Eric's case. Eric's family, friends and investigators are not giving up !

10169236_455800687955104_802992970154038701_n.jpg

Thoughts from Eric's mom: I want to thank each of you who have been so faithful to share Eric's fliers and my posts about him. I appreciate each of you more than you can know unless you , too, understand the pain of having a child that just vanished one day. Some of you are not missing a child, but you know the pain of missing someone you love dearly. I hope each of you have a safe and enjoyable holiday with your loved ones and friends. Hugs to each of you for your encouragement to me , the prayers , the hugs and the kind comments.
Merry Christmas, Jo Ann

Praying that someone finds Eric in 2016

May your Christmas be a pleasant one, Eric's Mom! That is great news that you are in recent co tact with the lead investigator. Keep pushing and encouraging. I do believe it makes all the difference in keeping Eric's case moving along toward an outcome.

Asking for Angels to surround you with loving wings and bring your son home.

Thanks, Spellbound. I did enjoy Christmas with my daughter and her family. My two grandsons are such blessings. I hung Eric's stocking and missed him as I do all of the time.

This last post about Eric has reached over 5,000 people with lots of shares. I appreciate all of those who share my posts and Eric's information, but it is good when some of those people are from Saginaw and surrounding area.

Published by Jo Ann Adams Franks · December 29 at 11:32pm ·

Thoughts from Eric's mom: Some of the reasons why I believe Eric was murdered:

(1) He was a huge social media person & kept in touch with family and friends. He suddenly stopped communicating in any form with family & friends. His car vanished also.

(2) The last person to say she saw Eric in Saginaw, MI has told at least 3 conflicting stories as to when, where and under what circumstances she last saw him. These stories vary in such details. These stories place Eric in different townships in different months. They can't all be true.

(3) According to the motel owner where Eric was staying, Eric's former girlfriend cleared out Eric's room and Eric was not with her. The motel owner said he spoke with her and got a different story from her than the ones she gave to me, to one of Eric's aunts. to a close friend of Eric's and to a police officer.The motel owner's story has always been the same, not conflicting.

(4) According to an eye witness, a man who has been identified by that witness, threatened to shoot Eric in the head shortly before Eric disappeared. This witness went to the police with what he saw and heard.

(5) The last people to be with Eric in Saginaw, MI moved out of state and are not helping to find him. He was lured to Saginaw to meet his almost 16 year old daughter that he didn't know existed. If it was so important that he be told about this child, why would they not want to find him ?

(6) Eric's phone never left the Saginaw area , according to police, and was being used by his former girlfriend. It was on a plan, not pay by the minute, so Eric could have used it to call for help if he was able.

Eric is 6' 1'' tall and weighed about 175 lbs when he vanished from Saginaw, MI under suspicious circumstances on March 20, 2011.That date is one of the stories told to police at one point by the last person to saw she saw Eric in Saginaw . Eric has dark brown eyes and black hair, has pierced ears, has full dentures and has partial amputation of his left big toe. He was wearing a titanium ring at the time of disappearance. His 2001 bronze mist Chevy Malibu is also missing.

You can reach the Michigan State Police at (989) 495-5557 anonymously. You can call Crime Stoppers USA tip line at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Remember, there is a reward and it is the right thing to do! We are counting on you to tell the police what you know. What if this were your child?

https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks
http://www.whereisericfranks.com/

Happy New Year to each of you ! Thanks for being a friend to Eric and our family! Eric would be touched that so many people have loyally tried to find the truth and justice for him. He would have known his mother would never stop searching, but he would be surprised how many "strangers" are looking also. He had lots of friends on FB that he really didn't know and never would meet, but you are true friends to him. You have good hearts.

I hope and pray 2016 brings answers for us all. I can go long periods of time being very patient, perhaps too patient, as long as I am assured Eric's case is being investigated. If the time comes again when I feel it is being neglected, I will just have to speak a little louder.

Happy New Year to each of you ! Thanks for being a friend to Eric and our family! Eric would be touched that so many people have loyally tried to find the truth and justice for him. He would have known his mother would never stop searching, but he would be surprised how many "strangers" are looking also. He had lots of friends on FB that he really didn't know and never would meet, but you are true friends to him. You have good hearts.

I hope and pray 2016 brings answers for us all. I can go long periods of time being very patient, perhaps too patient, as long as I am assured Eric's case is being investigated. If the time comes again when I feel it is being neglected, I will just have to speak a little louder.

awww, what a beautiful post, and thank you Eric's Mom. Happy New Year to you, too. Maybe it will bring the answers we need. Faith, hope, and love !

Today, when I ate in the Wendy's that has Eric's missing flier behind a glass display case, I touched his face and said to him, "Son, I am trying." I will never give up . We have found much of the truth and the rest is waiting for us to find. Truth doesn't change. Truth is truth and remains the same. Falsehoods change, like the various stories told about what happened to Eric the last time his former girlfriend was with him. Lies can usually unravel.

A perfect post, Eric's Mom. Well said, and so true. :hug:

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13067

Cynthia Caron , founder of LostNMissing, sent this link to me today. It shows a reconstruction picture of an unidentified body found and shows that Eric was ruled out as a match. I had not seen this, although I think maybe someone sent that picture to me once wondering if it was a match to Eric. It is good to know that NamUs is trying to match unidentified remains with those on their list of missing. Lori Bruski, with NamUs told me I would not be contacted each time a body was found that could be Eric. I was told that they would contact me when it was a match. I did have someone else from NamUs ask me once if Eric had pins in his back because of a body that was found. Eric did not have pins in his body.

Perhaps one day Eric will be found, but I truly believe the person/persons that killed my son made sure he would not be found. That , however, does not mean truth will not come out about what happened to Eric. Criminals usually mess up somewhere along the way and the goal I have , along with many taking this journey with me, is to find where he/she/they messed up !

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13067

Cynthia Caron , founder of LostNMissing, sent this link to me today. It shows a reconstruction picture of an unidentified body found and shows that Eric was ruled out as a match. I had not seen this, although I think maybe someone sent that picture to me once wondering if it was a match to Eric. It is good to know that NamUs is trying to match unidentified remains with those on their list of missing. Lori Bruski, with NamUs told me I would not be contacted each time a body was found that could be Eric. I was told that they would contact me when it was a match. I did have someone else from NamUs ask me once if Eric had pins in his back because of a body that was found. Eric did not have pins in his body.

Perhaps one day Eric will be found, but I truly believe the person/persons that killed my son made sure he would not be found. That , however, does not mean truth will not come out about what happened to Eric. Criminals usually mess up somewhere along the way and the goal I have , along with many taking this journey with me, is to find where he/she/they messed up !

He was posted in MIM I believe, I tagged you, you called in.

:mad: Have spent the last day reading all these posts, and Im so mad! Mad at LE for bungling this case, and mad at that pair thinking they can just swan off and live a merry life.

Erics mom, hoping for answers for you real soon.

:mad: Have spent the last day reading all these posts, and Im so mad! Mad at LE for bungling this case, and mad at that pair thinking they can just swan off and live a merry life.

Erics mom, hoping for answers for you real soon.

Thank you, dalsglen, for your interest in my son's case and for your kind comment. I totally agree that Eric's case was not handled properly from the beginning. It has been shifted from one department to another all along with each one being too busy to handle the case properly. Our family and friends, including many on this site, have done so much of our own research and investigating. Maybe one day it will all pay off.

dalsglen, I recently read an article about a woman named Beverly England who disappeared in 1980. There is a suspect now in her case, which is now a murder case. Her daughter was quoted as saying, "....me and my brother have done the time for this crime for the last 35 years and somebody has gone on living their life with this nasty secret." I wrote about this on Eric's community Facebook page because it rang so true in Eric's case and with other families with missing persons in them. The time varies with each case, but the sentiment is true. Our family & friends have been doing the time for what happened to Eric, while the people who are responsible are just going about their lives as though nothing happened. Heartless, cruel people do that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back