MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 *car found in 2020* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just started following this and it may have been talked about but have searches been done? Has Texas Equasearch been contacted? From what I've read, he likely never left the area he was last seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, rascal32, we were told that a search with dogs was done by the police on the property where we believe Eric was killed. The man who threatened Eric's life sent word for us to "Bring it on!" when his rental house was shown on TV where the search was done.

Unfortunately, I tend to agree. They play the odds, and the odds of conviction are not good without a body (or clear proof of death, like more blood than a person could lose and still survive.

You could be right, Ozoner, but in MI a person can be convicted without a body being found. We have a lot of incriminating information and we won't stop trying to find justice for Eric.

I do hope your latest posts are a good indication that this case is moving forward and there may be a huge break coming! Glad you were able to stop by, Eric's Mom. I think of you a lot. You are a force to be reckoned with, for sure!! Keep going, and keep us posted when you are able. :hug:

Thank you, Spellbound ! We are working on finding justice for Eric ! His birthday is coming up on the 18th and it sure would be good to have something happen by then. However, if it doesn't , as long as I have a voice , Eric has a voice !

I don't think I have ever posted in Eric's thread before, but I do think of him, you, & your family often.

I don't want to put you on the spot at all, but is there anything you can think of that we (as individual members) could do on Eric's birthday to honor him? Even if it's just something small like wearing a certain color or practicing a random act of kindness to honor his life and memory.

I don't think I have ever posted in Eric's thread before, but I do think of him, you, & your family often.

I don't want to put you on the spot at all, but is there anything you can think of that we (as individual members) could do on Eric's birthday to honor him? Even if it's just something small like wearing a certain color or practicing a random act of kindness to honor his life and memory.

That's a fabulous idea! I can set up an event on his FB page when his mom thinks of something

Thank you, Spellbound ! We are working on finding justice for Eric ! His birthday is coming up on the 18th and it sure would be good to have something happen by then. However, if it doesn't , as long as I have a voice , Eric has a voice !

BBM: Right on!! Keep on speaking .... if word gets around enough, something is bound to move this one forward.

Great idea! I'm in.

That is sweet of you, KayEIJay, for wanting to do something to remember Eric on his birthday. Random acts of kindness is certainly a good idea. Also wearing his favorite color, which has been black for as long as I can remember. I thought of having people post a photo of themselves wearing a cap or hat since he usually wore one. I also thought of having people post a picture of themselves with a jar of dill pickles or eating a dill pickle. This is because Eric has loved dill pickles since he was a kid. I have a picture of him when he was a teen standing with the refrigerator door open, holding a jar of dill pickles ! I have shared that on his page before . His dad and I gave him a gallon jar of dill pickles with a bow on top for his birthday one year ! I know most memory pages are of candles, but I really liked the "Rock one Sock" because I saw so many smiles at Missing in Michigan over those socks and also on Facebook with pictures. So, the pickle idea seemed both in his memory as something he loved and as a fun thing to celebrate his life. His sister and I had talked about it and how he would think it was funny. So, whatever you choose to do is okay with me. Thanks again !

That's a fabulous idea! I can set up an event on his FB page when his mom thinks of something

Thanks, Roselvr, for offering to create an event page for Eric. See the post I just made to answer KayEIJay's question about doing something in memory of Eric . Pickle Pics ! I have been so discouraged over the turn of events lately in Eric 's case that pictures of people eating a dill pickle with probably all kinds of funny expressions would bring a smile to my face . Eric could eat them without puckering up, but I usually can't ! I think doing something with a personal meaning is good. I had a friend who died and the only songs at her memorial service were CD's of Elvis, her favorite musical artist. Elvis items were all over the room. It was personal to her .

That is sweet of you, KayEIJay, for wanting to do something to remember Eric on his birthday. Random acts of kindness is certainly a good idea. Also wearing his favorite color, which has been black for as long as I can remember. I thought of having people post a photo of themselves wearing a cap or hat since he usually wore one. I also thought of having people post a picture of themselves with a jar of dill pickles or eating a dill pickle. This is because Eric has loved dill pickles since he was a kid. I have a picture of him when he was a teen standing with the refrigerator door open, holding a jar of dill pickles ! I have shared that on his page before . His dad and I gave him a gallon jar of dill pickles with a bow on top for his birthday one year ! I know most memory pages are of candles, but I really liked the "Rock one Sock" because I saw so many smiles at Missing in Michigan over those socks and also on Facebook with pictures. So, the pickle idea seemed both in his memory as something he loved and as a fun thing to celebrate his life. His sister and I had talked about it and how he would think it was funny. So, whatever you choose to do is okay with me. Thanks again !

I don't think I can suffer attempting to ea a pickle,not even for Eric and as much as I want to do what he would like. yuck!! Eric.... I will buy you a jar of your yummy pickle should you return home, but pleeeeeze don't make me eat them!

However, I may wear black on his birthday, or will do something else to honor his memory. And my hubby will have to eat the pickles for both of us.

Eric's 44th birthday FB event Eric's mom also pinned it on his FB page.
To celebrate Eric on his 44th birthday, Eric's mom would like everyone to do one of the things below. We have a flier that everyone can share. Sharing his flier is very appreciated! ♥

Random acts of kindness is always a good idea, also wearing his favorite color, which has been black for as long as I can remember. I thought of having people post a photo of themselves wearing a cap or hat since he usually wore one.

I really liked the "Rock one Sock" that Missing in Michigan did because I saw so many smiles at their event, people also posted photos with one sock on Facebook.

I also thought of having people post a picture of themselves with a jar of dill pickles or eating a dill pickle. This is because Eric has loved dill pickles since he was a kid. I have a picture of him when he was a teen standing with the refrigerator door open, holding a jar of dill pickles! I have shared that on his page before. His dad and I gave him a gallon jar of dill pickles with a bow on top for his birthday one year! So, the pickle idea seemed both in his memory as something he loved and as a fun thing to celebrate his life.

So, whatever anyone chooses to do to help us celebrate Eric is very appreciated. He is loved and missed

Thanks to everyone who remembered Eric in some way on his 44th birthday, Sept 18th. Whether you were a part of the event page or just did something on you own, it is appreciated. His event page, created by Roselvr on Facebook , was a big success. The pictures and the video posted of people across the country eating dill pickles , some wearing black and caps to remember Eric was heart warming and brought smiles ! One person released a balloon for Eric and will share a picture with me later.

New article. There will be video too, Eric's mom is waiting for it to be posted. It was on the 5:30 news tonight.

New development in 2011 missing persons case - By Terry Camp - Posted: Wed 4:25 PM, Sep 14, 2016

We were so pleased and grateful that the update by Terry Camp brought some people forward to and speak up about what they know. Hopefully, this will help greatly in our search for truth and justice for Eric . We appreciate the bravery and honesty of these people who are willing to speak up. We hope more people who have some information will be willing to help us.

Thanks to everyone who remembered Eric in some way on his 44th birthday, Sept 18th. Whether you were a part of the event page or just did something on you own, it is appreciated. His event page, created by Roselvr on Facebook , was a big success. The pictures and the video posted of people across the country eating dill pickles , some wearing black and caps to remember Eric was heart warming and brought smiles ! One person released a balloon for Eric and will share a picture with me later.

It was a beautiful event, there are a lot of people that love Eric and support his mom. It was very touching seeing the love in every post.

From Eric's Mom:

I received official word yesterday that NBC Discovery Channel 's show "Disappeared" will be airing an episode on Eric's disappearance ! They looked at cases of missing persons and took an interest in Eric's case. Our family and friends are hoping and praying that this will lead to someone speaking up with new information. Since the death in August of Eric's former girlfriend, mother of his child and one of the key persons in this case , we have had several people contact us with what they know. We know a lot , but obviously someone else knows even more ! I will post more when the interviews, filming and airing is all complete. Thanks to all of you who have agreed to be interviewed and those who have already done so. You are so appreciated !

https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks/?ref=ts&fref=ts

From Eric's Mom:

I received official word yesterday that NBC Discovery Channel 's show "Disappeared" will be airing an episode on Eric's disappearance ! They looked at cases of missing persons and took an interest in Eric's case. Our family and friends are hoping and praying that this will lead to someone speaking up with new information. Since the death in August of Eric's former girlfriend, mother of his child and one of the key persons in this case , we have had several people contact us with what they know. We know a lot , but obviously someone else knows even more ! I will post more when the interviews, filming and airing is all complete. Thanks to all of you who have agreed to be interviewed and those who have already done so. You are so appreciated !

https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks/?ref=ts&fref=ts

This is great news! Thanks for the update. I will be keeping an eye out for the date and time. This is exactly what we need, media exposure that covers the entire states. Admittedly, I am a bit stunned to finally see something like this. Should be a great help in finding Eric.

We are busy being interviewed, along with the police and media and all involved who will agree to speak publicly. Filming will be done soon. It could be a couple of months before the episode featuring Eric will be aired on NBC's "Disappeared". We are excited with the way the producers have stayed in contact and are trying to get all of the information they can to present the truth. I will post more later. I am busy going through pictures, emails and other important documents. It is quite a process for those representing the show and we are so grateful for their help in getting Eric's story out to the public. We hope it leads to some more important information ! Thanks to you all for your kind support !

Any word on when the Disappeared episode will air?
Thinking of you Eric's Mom. Hugs.

Sending you a special (((hug))). Always hoping you will get your son back and the answers as to how/why he disappeared. Missing Eric every day.... and thinking of pickles. I cannot buy a jar of pickles for my DH without remembering Eric.

Any word on when the Disappeared episode will air?
Thinking of you Eric's Mom. Hugs.

Thanks for asking , Midge Montana. No, we do not have the airing date yet. Right now it is still in the editing stage we understand. We are still in frequent communication with one of the producers . There is a lot involved in making sure it is all done properly. I am hopeful for some good results and more police action.
We have already had people talk to us who have information to share that have never spoken up before. I will post here when I know the airing date.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back