MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 *car found in 2020* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sending you a special (((hug))). Always hoping you will get your son back and the answers as to how/why he disappeared. Missing Eric every day.... and thinking of pickles. I cannot buy a jar of pickles for my DH without remembering Eric.

Thank you, Spellbound ! That is sweet about the pickles , even though they are dill ones ! LOL
I wish I had some reason to hope that we could at least recover Eric's body. I want to know the truth as to what was done to him and with his body. It is a nightmare to wonder and think about. People are talking to us and we need more police action.

I haven't been posting here much lately. I have been busy trying to get all of the questions answered for the upcoming episode of "Disappeared" featuring Eric's case. I am so hopeful that it will help. Actually, it has already resulted in some conversations with people who have not spoken to us before. Some of the information is really good to know and can be helpful in the investigation if acted on properly by the authorities.

Even just tonight I had someone message me wanting to "talk". That is encouraging. One night recently I had two people wanting to share what they know.

One of my sisters & I spent 5 days in Saginaw during the filming of the show. We did some of our own legwork as we always do. We talked with some people we had already questioned before and with some we had never met or spoken with about Eric's disappearance. We also met with the Tpr in charge of Eric's case and with her superior

We were joined by Eric's best friend. They went to high school together and she has continued to be friends with Eric on Facebook . She was also filmed as she had conversations with Eric by phone and social media daily while he was in Saginaw. We appreciated her so much for flying to MI to be part of the filming.

The producers and the whole crew with the show were so very nice. They were in Saginaw longer than we were. We appreciate the time and effort they put forth to make this episode featuring Eric's disappearance. We wish the police had and would put in as much time and effort to solve Eric's case. We appreciate the current Tpr in charge and hope she is allowed to do her job.

I will post here when we know the exact airing date of the show.

While we were in Saginaw recently, we talked with someone who relayed to me that the man who raised Eric's child as his own was okay with me meeting Eric's daughter. He said it was Eric's former girlfriend, Kendra, that didn't want that meeting to take place. He said now that she is deceased, it would be okay. Hmmmm He also said that the man would like to meet my sister and me. Hmmmm Of course we informed the authorities of this. Strange to say the least.

I will add that when I returned home from the filming in Saginaw, I was contacted by a person who lived on Airport Rd where I believe Eric died. She said she had seen Eric on that property lots of times. She even was familiar with where he parked when he was there. Interesting to know since that detail was left out of the stories by Eric's former girlfriend.

Thank you, Spellbound ! That is sweet about the pickles , even though they are dill ones ! LOL
I wish I had some reason to hope that we could at least recover Eric's body. I want to know the truth as to what was done to him and with his body. It is a nightmare to wonder and think about. People are talking to us and we need more police action.

I just have a strong feeling you will get Eric back one day. I wish it was not this long and difficult, though. Glad that people are starting to speak up. That is a very good sign and should give us some added hope. :hug:

I'm glad to hear they are doing a Disappeared episode. They should definitely give some great exposure. I live in Michigan and I have never heard of this case. Here's hoping you get some resolution, and soon.

I'm glad to hear they are doing a Disappeared episode. They should definitely give some great exposure. I live in Michigan and I have never heard of this case. Here's hoping you get some resolution, and soon.

I am in SE Michigan and did not know about this. I learned from a thread and Eric's Mom, here at WS. :tears:

While we were in Saginaw recently, we talked with someone who relayed to me that the man who raised Eric's child as his own was okay with me meeting Eric's daughter. He said it was Eric's former girlfriend, Kendra, that didn't want that meeting to take place. He said now that she is deceased, it would be okay. Hmmmm He also said that the man would like to meet my sister and me. Hmmmm Of course we informed the authorities of this. Strange to say the least.

Wow - so perhaps he's actually a halfway decent person, and Kendra manipulated him, or lied about his feelings towards letting the child see you?

I think of you often, Eric's mom. I emailed the "contact us with show ideas" email to "disappeared" back a year or more ago. I'm SO glad they're doing an episode on Eric. There needs to be some justice and SOON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will add that when I returned home from the filming in Saginaw, I was contacted by a person who lived on Airport Rd where I believe Eric died. She said she had seen Eric on that property lots of times. She even was familiar with where he parked when he was there. Interesting to know since that detail was left out of the stories by Eric's former girlfriend.

I somehow missed these two posts earlier. This could be a good thing, fi you would like to get to know the young lady. I don't think the man has any nefarious reasons for hoping to meet you and letting you see your granddaughter. I hope she will be willing to try having a relationship with you. Did LE give you any indication if you should pursue this? It seems possible he may even have info that might be helpful, if only in how the mother behaved regarding Eric. I would be so anxious to see him at least once.

Is Airport Rd. where the motel was? Has she talked to police, or do you think it would be worth asking her to do so?

I am super happy some people are coming forward. I know these may not be the ones to crack this case, but you never know. They may be the way to get on the right track at least.

Nice work, dear friend. It cannot be easily for you to go through interviews, talk to law enforcement as much as possible, be contacted by all these people, etc. But by golly, you are a "super hero Mom" in my book. I am actually getting chills thinking about how this may be heading now.

May you always be surrounded with love, friends, and faith. :hug:

I somehow missed these two posts earlier. This could be a good thing, fi you would like to get to know the young lady. I don't think the man has any nefarious reasons for hoping to meet you and letting you see your granddaughter. I hope she will be willing to try having a relationship with you. Did LE give you any indication if you should pursue this? It seems possible he may even have info that might be helpful, if only in how the mother behaved regarding Eric. I would be so anxious to see him at least once.

Is Airport Rd. where the motel was? Has she talked to police, or do you think it would be worth asking her to do so?

I am super happy some people are coming forward. I know these may not be the ones to crack this case, but you never know. They may be the way to get on the right track at least.

Nice work, dear friend. It cannot be easily for you to go through interviews, talk to law enforcement as much as possible, be contacted by all these people, etc. But by golly, you are a "super hero Mom" in my book. I am actually getting chills thinking about how this may be heading now.

May you always be surrounded with love, friends, and faith. :hug:

I think it would not be a good idea to meet with this man unless LE were there too. This is the man who threatened to kill Frank right before he disappeared. Be safe!

Oh, thank you; I thought it was a husband/SO from before. I did not even think that it could be the man who threatened Eric...? If you have it right, then definitely I would not meet with him without LE present.

Oh, thank you; I thought it was a husband/SO from before. I did not even think that it could be the man who threatened Eric...? If you have it right, then definitely I would not meet with him without LE present.

Same here. I wasn't aware it was the same husband, so that definitely puts a different spin on things.

I wish that KC would have had a crisis of conscience prior to her passing at such a young age - could have confessed - if she had something to confess, as I suspect she did/was aware of what happened to Eric - but probably didn't want to skew her children's memories of her. So sad. Justice needs to factor into this case and soon.

Wow - so perhaps he's actually a halfway decent person, and Kendra manipulated him, or lied about his feelings towards letting the child see you?

I think of you often, Eric's mom. I emailed the "contact us with show ideas" email to "disappeared" back a year or more ago. I'm SO glad they're doing an episode on Eric. There needs to be some justice and SOON!

No, I don't think Kendra manipulated him. I think his friend is trying to make him not be a mad man that was capable of killing Eric.

No, Simply Caustic, I would not in any way think that message from the man who threatened to kill my son, according to a credible eye witness, indicates a good side. I know too much too much to think that is what is going on here. Also, there never had been anything said previously from this man indicating how he felt about my meeting Eric's child. At this point, Eric's child is about 23 yrs old and can make that decision on her own.

Thank you for trying to help spread the word about Eric's disappearance .

Spellbound, it is the man who threatened Eric's life, according to an eye witness who went to the police.

No, the motel is on Dixie Hwy. The house where I have reasons to believe Eric was murdered is on Airport Rd.

Thank you for those kind comments . I am Eric's mother and that explains it all !

Same here. I wasn't aware it was the same husband, so that definitely puts a different spin on things.

I wish that KC would have had a crisis of conscience prior to her passing at such a young age - could have confessed - if she had something to confess, as I suspect she did/was aware of what happened to Eric - but probably didn't want to skew her children's memories of her. So sad. Justice needs to factor into this case and soon.

Strangely , some very close family say they question her death to be true. One of these persons shared this on Eric 's community page where anyone could read it. There are so many things that hopefully will come to light soon. I think several people know what happened to Eric. I know that I greatly appreciated so many people who have and are talking to our family and to the police to share what they know.

Eric's story has been aired and updated , including interviews with me & one of my sisters, several times on CH 12 with Terry Camp . Terry Camp has been and is such a wonderful advocate to help us keep the story alive in Saginaw. It also was on CH 5 and on the HOMTV network . (All MI news shows) This national coverage with "Disappeared" is a wonderful thing.

Glad ylu were able to stop by, Eric's mo . You know my heart is with you every day, but having your input is always a reinforcement for why we are here and how we became friends. :loveyou:

Eric's mom, could you post a link to Eric's community page? Is it a Facebook page? So there are people who are questioning if the suspect really passed away? Wow. This should be public record I think?? Call the ME office of the town she passed away in and maybe they will be able to tell u if she passed away... or even the local police dept.

Eric's mom, could you post a link to Eric's community page? Is it a Facebook page? So there are people who are questioning if the suspect really passed away? Wow. This should be public record I think?? Call the ME office of the town she passed away in and maybe they will be able to tell u if she passed away... or even the local police dept.

This is Eric's FB page : https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme