MI MI - Jacob Cabinaw, 31, Traverse City, 31 March 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
according the family members on facebook, someone miss-reported stating that the CC use was by Jake. The family received an apology, the pictures are to grainy to notice if its him or not and they are waiting on a better ones Mon/Tues. So far, we still don't know if he was the one who used the cards.

bumping. still no video. That is what holds the key. IMO

I am starting to think that he is on the run. There has been NOTHING on the news here. Not a word, no mention of any searches...His car should have turned up by now as well.

I am starting to think that he is on the run. There has been NOTHING on the news here. Not a word, no mention of any searches...His car should have turned up by now as well.

I can see where you're coming from however, this man doesnt seem to have $. They recieved an overdraft on his acct in TX, If he were running he would need some $. I don't know. Not to mention, he ran after playing some kind of golf with a friend, at night? I'm not seeing it, yet i've been wrong on so many levels. From what i've read, he seems to be content. Kids, g/friend a job/friends. I just don't know.

Finally, looks like the police have the video, not saying anything yet and the family will get to view it on Friday. ( not sure why so long) This was all on facebook.

Bumping:

BUMP - I wonder whatever became of the video??

BUMP - I wonder whatever became of the video??

I have no idea however I find it shocking that nobody is talking about him anymore. His family has not posted on his facebook since Thursday?

according to sisters FB, still no news about the video. very little chatter on all websites and FB's. Seems like the family has just stopped. I can't see how the family would not be all over the LE if they have a tape that may give them so answers. IMO

according to sisters FB, still no news about the video. very little chatter on all websites and FB's. Seems like the family has just stopped. I can't see how the family would not be all over the LE if they have a tape that may give them so answers. IMO

Hopefully they have some good information.

According to the FB page "Find Jacob Cabinaw," They have confirmed that Jake WAS the one using his card in Texas. He also used it the previous day in Mattawan, MI. They also said he "appeared" to be alone. He is still considered missing. As far as i can tell, nothing has changed in the investigation other than 'he was last seen April 3rd in Texas.'
I don't know Jake personally, but i can't imagine what was going through his head as he drove away from his life and his family. I am praying for his safe return.

You would not believe the amount of tips that WS have made to LE that have helped solve cases just like these.

No idea why my post was deleted! I gave a lot of information to you all. " he has never been deployed nor was he due to." I am just some what bitter at the fact that I have never heard about WS before now, and with all that you guys do with the conversing it hasn't found Cabinaw. He is in the guard and from when I have met him he seemed to have his stuff together. I think he left on his own but I don't think he meant to be gone THIS LONG. I am afraid he is hurt in Texas or Mexico since the certain person he was last conversing with is originally from Brownsville, TX and is known to make drug runs into Mexico. This man I am talking about is known to run a drug operation out of his home in Traverse City. Cabinaw does NOT do drugs but this man is very persuasive more like a con artist into talking people into doing dirty work for him. I know this man and I have heard he is currently being investigated by TNT. I am thinking we need to look beyond the borders. I am afraid he may be entangled with the Cartel. Any ideas into thinking about how far into Mexico he may be? What cities are easier access for drugs?

Something just popped into my head not sure if its related or not. There is a missing woman out of Austin, Tx area. Would have he driven though there. Could he possibly know Julie Gonzalez. I don't think Cabinaw would leave his life for someone who lives hundreds of miles away... Just throwing that out therehttp://www.julieanngonzalez.com/

Hey, ya never know!! I'm thinking that kind of thing happens more than we might imagine

Hey, ya never know!! I'm thinking that kind of thing happens more than we might imagine

So with that I am thinking maybe keep our minds open about him still being in Texas. As far as I know he doesn't have a passport to get into Mexico since you currently need one to do so. This could be another case of what happened with the Runaway mom from Ohio... I in my heart doubt that is what it is.. Just throwing things out there.... The Family also received his bank statement and he got his month deposit on the 6th, but still no more use on his card since the 3rd.

So I believe it was Cabinaw's sister who confirmed on the FB page that he doesn't have a passport and they do have boarder officials watching for him if he is trying to re-enter the US. He could just be stuck in Mexico since you can enter but getting back in is a different story.

Searching for a Missing Person​

"Absolutely he is a missing person. It's not within our family to walk away from our responsibilities, to walk away from each other."

But investigators are considering the possibility that Cabinaw did just walk away from his children, his family, his job and his National Guard Duty.​

Thinking of Jacob and still wondering what happened to him. Hoping he is okay and that his family is able to reconnect with him soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1
Back