GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/02...-says-bashara-pursued-her-to-host-sm-parties/

“Apparently a few of my clients have been to his parties, and apparently they were pretty wild, whipping, spanking stations, bondage stations, individual stations were put into his basement. It was a big dungeon as you would say. I myself have a dungeon.”

She explained Bashara called her a couple of times to run parties at the dungeon under his bar, the Hard Luck Lounge in Detroit, but she only knew him as “Master Bob” and never met him in person. She never saw his alleged dungeon (pictured above), but said she knew that a couple of hundred people attended his frequent parties, where “whippings were free.”

“He was one of the main ones (S&M club operators) here in Michigan,” Geanna said. ” (He) had this bar running for years with the S&M club underneath it. He frequently had parties, as I understand.”

**much more at link including allegations about Jane**

**if you google the name of the dominatrix be forewarned that it is not safe for work!**

eta: radio interview is at the bottom of the link

No charges have been filed yet in the murder of Jane Bashara

Rhis comes as a Detroit Police Sergeant paid a visit to Grosse Pointe Park, bringing what appeared to be a case and bags full of potential evidence.

Police won’t tell us what was inside or the reason for the visit, but the Bashara murder is the only major joint investigation underway at this moment.

However, the focus of the investigation may be shifting from Detroit to Grosse Pointe Park. Detroit Police tell 7 Action News that Grosse Pointe Park is taking over as the lead investigating agency

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...t-in-the-murder-of-jane-bashara#ixzz1lKjdy7TC

Good Gawd is this case for real!!!????
I'm almost afraid to sleuth this one, I don't want my PC to get a virus...lol

Any folks posting transcripts of this presser would be most appreciated :D :D

Hey Griem "I'm appreciative" LOL as long as this murky trail leads to the truth. MOO

now he will go on and trash the "s and m ladies"

he is saying that the s and m business will go thru the roof and the children are not appreciative

LOL! he is saying that the s and m pictures and his code name being "shorty" not being true :eek:

now he will go on and trash the "s and m ladies"

he is saying that the s and m business will go thru the roof and the children are not appreciative

LOL! he is saying that the s and m pictures and his code name being "shorty" not being true :eek:

he is disgusting imhoo! he says he will use dark humor in the presser.. nice..

he is going left to right because he says that is where he sits politically also

Any folks posting transcripts of this presser would be most appreciated :D :D

thanks for posting that, can't bring myself to watch another defense atty. If any substantiated facts come out without twists & distortions, please let us know. tia

This attorney is a (no surprise), how dare he make jokes and dare to use the children as a reason the media shouldn't be poking around in BB's life?

I think the media has done an excellent job of rooting out all this dirt QUICKLY.

A woman has been murdered and dumped in an alley, this man is just about as disgusting as BB himself.

he is regurgitating what he has said in other articles:

~joe has six stories (sorry but how would he really know that except from media reports)
~bob is the one who brought up Joe's name and says Joe is operating on a good defense is the best offense

NOW he is talking about judges BEING UP FOR ELECTION!!!!! NO WAY!! But YES he is saying this right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl