GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is regurgitating what he has said in other articles:

~joe has six stories (sorry but how would he really know that except from media reports)
~bob is the one who brought up Joe's name and says Joe is operating on a good defense is the best offense

NOW he is talking about judges BEING UP FOR ELECTION!!!!! NO WAY!! But YES he is saying this right now!

he is now saying the media is helping with this by keeping the stories out front..

he just also said that he bet on the lions to go to the superbowl

now saying that that bob failed was an intentional leak

he is most concerned about the jury people and what they have heard from the media

*of course you are, buddy!*

thanks for posting that, can't bring myself to watch another defense atty. If any substantiated facts come out without twists & distortions, please let us know. tia

bbm ummm... I don't think there is a chance of that happening :eek: but I will transcribe tho... (having a hard time not shutting him off tho!)

back to presser:

he first trashes the poly

then

now he is tooting the horn of his own private polygrapher

This attorney is a (no surprise), how dare he make jokes and dare to use the children as a reason the media shouldn't be poking around in BB's life?

I think the media has done an excellent job of rooting out all this dirt QUICKLY.

A woman has been murdered and dumped in an alley, this man is just about as disgusting as BB himself.

In reference to the media, ita, they aren't going anywhere that the police haven't been. The media is only following the investigation into where BB's life was led down dark alleys, dungeon basements, s & m websites, etc.

now he is talking about exhibit one for the defense (the check)

and

he is using the term for Joe as the "hit man"

Bob likely didn't see any problem with writing Gentz a personal cheque. Bob appears arrogant and would explain it away with work done by Gentz. MOO

Griem has three ex wives. We need to know that because.......Twice he has mentioned that.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/02...-says-bashara-pursued-her-to-host-sm-parties/

So the dominatrix "lady" is saying Jane was a willing participant in these S&M parties under the bar. Gets crazier by the day.

Now, I do have to say that it seemed to me the interview was an advertisement for her services, so I don't put a lot of credibility into it, especially since she has never met BB personally. If she is the leading dominatrix in town and the HLL is the leading S&M venue, don't you think they would have met? And how could HLL not know what was going on (even if they didn't have a key to the basement supposedly) if this is true?

To me, it sounds like there may be a lot fabrication going on somewhere. I would think LE would know about the "S&M" dungeon if it's been around for a long time, no? I can't imagine it's illegal if everybody is consenting and no money is being transferred, right?

Griem is trying his case in the press :floorlaugh:

they have NOT been to the POLICE since Greim came on board!

so, basically he knows SQUAT!

He says they are ready and willing to sit down with the police

(bet they do not need to sit down with bob and greim tho!)

now talking about a hypothtical and doing the backstroke on if he thinks bob will be charged

he cannot answer if jane and bob were together the day she went missing... (also says it was the first he heard of it)

says he will start keeping track of leaks coming out of the police department

the only thing Greim has had time to do is put together a timeline based on bob's take

(sounds like an exercise in futility to me but whatever)

police have not shared anything with Greim...

goes back to s and m ladies and says "when they show me theirs I will show them mine"

:eek:

now saying bob and rachel are friends

I can't believe he's still spinning, I mean talking, nope I mean spinning

says when rachel shows up and answers police questions he would like to talk to her to..

ummm I bet the police know right where she is!

now talking about a hypothtical and doing the backstroke on if he thinks bob will be charged

he cannot answer if jane and bob were together the day she went missing... (also says it was the first he heard of it)

says he will start keeping track of leaks coming out of the police department

BBM, lol, there's a 'truth'

says the meeting with joe at the bar was random... what if Jane had died days earlier, etc etc.. (yes, he said that!... this is absolutely a goat rope!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers