GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just said again, "you show me yours and I will show you mine"!

also says regrettable that LE leaked the poly results

says if he wants to have a battle of the polygraphs he is "ready to make the deal"

says there were three names on the short list because of disputes he had with those individuals

Bob not home at the time of murder according to Griem.

Greim gave a hypothetical that Jane had an argument with Joe over money when she pulled up in the driveway

ummmm review your case facts Greim! she went inside, changed her clothes and shoes and left her id badge!

This article really shows how in so many cases, the people who know the accused the best are almost always the ones who are actually clueless about who that person really is.

BB seems to have put on a face of respectability toward those who he thought mattered, while showing his true persona to the "little people".

Friends say, he was an affable, likeable, approachable, friendly teddy bear. But the information is coming out that he was more of a slumlord than a landlord, ignoring his tenants and the properties. He had multiple misdemeanor charges and legal actions against him. Was cheating on his wife and was an S&M dungeonmaster.

I guess the following might be considered RUMOR by WS standards? Mods, please advise if I'm allowed to post things like this, as I'm still new and learning the rules.

I have a close relative who knows the Basharas through legitimate business. Beginning about two years ago, the relative would tell me about what went on whenever BB and Jane had business dealings, which was a few times a year. BB would yell and throw fits, complain about the costs involved, scream at Jane in this public place, and demean her. When Jane would make a financial decision on her own, BB would call the business, angry, and stating that Jane didn't have the authority to make any financial decisions in this area. (She most certainly did, as this business didn't directly involve BB.) The relative's description of him was "classic control freak".

Bob not home at the time of murder according to Griem.

if that is true then why would he want to be??? duh, BB had already paid for the murder and needed to be somewhere else for his alibi. :crazy:

TracyLynnS, you can be verified as a local... I will get you the email for you to do this

welcome to websleuths!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I cant believe he is still talking. Even Baez didn't ramble this long :waitasec:

how to be verified as a local:

wsverify@xmission.com .

send an email to the above and include:

The case
Their Websleuths name
Their phone number and a good time to call
Their real name.

In the subject line please put which case they are asking to be verified on.

all the information is kept strictly confidential.

welcome to all newcomers, guests and locals!

my mifi has been in and out for the last five minutes or so... I am sure I didn't miss anything...

last thing I heard was that Greim does not take construction workers as clients because they don't pay and that he has three ex wives

now he is talking about his other cases he lost and saying he would have won if....

Now we are being "schooled" on trial and jury :banghead:

he is regurgitating what he has said in other articles:

~joe has six stories (sorry but how would he really know that except from media reports)
~bob is the one who brought up Joe's name and says Joe is operating on a good defense is the best offense

NOW he is talking about judges BEING UP FOR ELECTION!!!!! NO WAY!! But YES he is saying this right now!

Is this attorney threatening judges with blackmail on S&M stuff? You'd think he'd know that is against the law. what a piece of work.

I am shutting this feed off now and going to check for any breaking news that there has been an arrest LOL...

what a better time than now to do it!

can you just imagine how the cops are sitting there watching this and laughing????

oh... now he says that he has an unimpeachable witness that was with bob at 7:30 and not with joe..

and now talking unaccounted time for bob only being while he "went potty" :eek: :eek:

now he is talking about exhibit one for the defense (the check)

and

he is using the term for Joe as the "hit man"

Um, aren't hit men hired. As in your client hired him? :waitasec:

he is now talking about his three marriages and that he never hit his wives or yelled at his wives

:thud:

he says he is going around the room again for questions!!!

talking about the daughter and how she didn't want to go back to college and that he told her it was like a bike wreck.. you just needed to get back on the bike and back to normalcy... says she will be home with her father this weekend

Free adverstising for Griem and he seems to like hearing himself talk. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member