GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a whole world going on out there i thankfully know nothing of. I'll bet there are a ton of people sweating right now. MOO

ummm yeah! and I am in the area! I will have to have a little talk with mister nurse and according to Lady G "check my underwear drawer"!

(btw, if you are at werk and google Lady G's website do not click on it! and if you are eating lunch, etc etc, do not click on it :eek:)

Really? We're still talking?? I finally had to turn it on .....

Did he talk like this on his other cases? I'm wondering if there is something going on with this dude?

(before I shut off, AGAIN, the-longest-defense-atty-press-conference-in-the-history-of-the-world I wanted to say that G is now schooling LE on how many times you interview a witness and how it helps defense attorneys if they interview them more than once and get multiple stories)

(okay so I didn't shut it off yet...)

G just said that he will take another round of questions and then he is stopping unless someone buys him a beer :thud:

he just said that if he had a crystal ball he could charge a lot more money than he already does which is already a lot

:dramaqueen:

he just said he doesn't want to see any more of the s and m ladies

he says that after seeing the ladies (he just also said *****!) he ....oh my he is cussing up a blue streak!

ummm yeah! and I am in the area! I will have to have a little talk with mister nurse and according to Lady G "check my underwear drawer"!

(btw, if you are at werk and google Lady G's website do not click on it! and if you are eating lunch, etc etc, do not click on it :eek:)

LOL Now i just have to see it :floorlaugh: Off i go for a looky loo.

reporter saying that multiple people say that joe and bob were friends... they went bowling together, played cards, they were friends

lawyer says that he doesn't have those good sources

he just said he doesn't want to see any more of the s and m ladies

he says that after seeing the ladies (he just also said *****!) he ....oh my he is cussing up a blue streak!

He's trying variations to remember the safe word...:crazy:

I think we have seen the entire defense portion of the trial if it ever gets that far! (or at least the opening argument!)

one hour and 39 minutes later he has ended the presser :thud:

well... that was a doozy..

I just want to add that after all of that I hope that if bob was truly involved I hope they work a deal with joe and file charges only on bob... I am serious...

And I further add that I will never use that phrase "if you show me yours I will show you mine" again (not that i have used it since kindergarten but nevertheless)

he is now talking about his three marriages and that he never hit his wives or yelled at his wives
:thud:

he says he is going around the room again for questions!!!

And we care about this why? This guy seems as much a fruit loop as his client.

ETA: Why would this guy discuss his marriages or personal life in a presser about a client? I am rather dumbfounded by some of the stuff he said.

K i looked at that site. Oh my.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member