GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody offer to buy him that beer or did he stop talking on his own :waitasec:

the detroit media can literally write articles upon articles for days to come from that presser..

That was the bizzarest presser i have ever seen. No charges filed against his client (yet) Lawyer takes to the airwaves. That was just whack.

This case just gets more bizarre by the day. Great headlines, but no meat, ie NO FACTS. Just subterfuge and background noise.

I watched this attorney called circus performance from about 20 minutes in. I can't see that he said anything of use. It appears this news conference was just to get his face on the tube before they either charged the man in custody and, or, arrested his client.

Seems the guy presently being held, may not have been formerly taken into custody for some hours after he was at the precinct. The times delay of 'official custody' and advising him of his rights and booking him, is the reason the 4:30 a.m. deadline has gone and past with no official action taken to this hour.

IMHO, the newspaper articles released and posted here, with the interview of this gal who claims BB contacted her to host S&M parties is another story, with no substance and RUMORS. However now that it's thrown out into the MSM, it's fair game, as far as people talking about it, and MAY NOT even be totally true. She only has 2ND hand info as far as the actual parties go.

For now, until we learn different, I'm not going to go by this S&M person saying Jane was involved in these little trysts. She heard from OTHERS his wife was involved and she said herself that she never hosted any parties. For all we know, the alleged wife may have been this R, g/f, who has now flown the coop to avoid the heat.

These poor children, I can't even imagine what's whirling around their heads. First their mom is brutally murdered, someone tells LE their dad hired him to do the deed, and now all of this S&M stuff. To loose their mom was hard enough, now all of this sensationalism. They must be about ready to have a nervous breakdown.

Personally, I HOPE and PRAY the children aren't watching the news or reading the paper. They need to stay clear of all of the noise and wait for LE to figure it out. I have no doubt they will.

JMHO
fran

Yes that info on Jane was second hand. Perhaps somebody just assumed a lady "friend" with Bob was his wife. Terrible to say that when Jane cant defend herself. Terrible for her children :rose:

Yes that info on Jane was second hand. Perhaps somebody just assumed a lady "friend" with Bob was his wife. Terrible to say that when Jane cant defend herself. Terrible for her children :rose:

ita.

the other woman who actually claims to have did the "you know" with bob claims it was with bob and "rachel"...

the lady with the 'website' never actually met bob and is going off second hand info...

I am so glad that bob has G as a lawyer... they are a match made in heaven! (and I am still trying to get over how he called his s and m name "shorty" :eek:)

C'mon forensics.......and charges.

I sure hope Joe doesn't turn up dead. He knows too much. Hopefully they are going to have surveillance on him.

Now "What about Bob" :floorlaugh:

No charges imminent in Jane Bashara killing despite lawyer's prediction

Although defense attorney David Griem predicted today that Joseph Gentz would face charges in the death of Grosse Pointe Park marketing executive Jane Bashara, the Wayne County Prosecutors office said this afternoon it has issued no arrest warrants or gotten an arrest warrant request in the high-profile murder case.

more at link .............. http://www.freep.com/article/201202...harged?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|text|FRONTPAGE

So this attorney goes on in his news conference how the public info about Big B's sex life could make it difficult to pick a jury, as people would remember his 'alternate sex life.'

Yet, here he is giving a scenario of how this NOW freed alleged POI COULD have done the murder deed. :banghead:

OMG! It never ends.

JMHO
fran

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/02...arrant-for-person-of-interest-in-murder-case/

“From what we’ve been told is the cause of Jane’s death, it would seem that that would be the type of thing that could happen between two people … a strong man, who doesn’t have a weapon, and an argument that ensues … possibly a slap in the face, because Joe was disrespectful, and the next thing you know a wonderful woman has a broken neck,” Griem said.

The body of Jane Bashara, a 56-year-old mother, was found in the back of her Mercedes-Benz SUV parked in an alley at Pinwood and Arnott in Detroit on Wednesday. Her husband reported her missing the night before.

An autopsy showed that Jane Bashara had extensive bruising to her upper body, a crushed windpipe and missing fingernails.

more at link ...................... http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/02...arrant-for-person-of-interest-in-murder-case/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers