GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote snipped from post above: Sources said Joe was released because there was not enough evidence to verify his story of what happened the night Jane Bashara was killed.

I am half tempted to test this BULLCRAP out. You think if I walk into any district in downtown cincinnati and tell the police I got paid to watch a guy and help him murder his wife, and they already have the body, that I will get out in 72 hours???

I am so heated right now. If this guy turns up dead in the next year it will be more than ironic. If this guy is Bob's tenant, where is he gonna live now?
If my next landlord kills his wife...I am not so sure I will be reporting this.... sigh

I am venting.

http://www.dailytribune.com/articles/20 ... viewmode=2

Oakland prosecutor taken aback by Griem comments in Bashara murder case
--snipped--

Griem says Oakland prosecutors often “rush” to prosecute to show they’re tough on crime

Griem, a former Macomb County and federal prosecutor, praised the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office — which would be the prosecuting agency if Bashara is charged in the murder of his wife — but also took a couple of shots against the Oakland County office during his hour-long news conference.

“If this were Oakland County, we’d already be in court,” Griem said to the media throng.

Griem also took a shot at Republicans while defending Bashara’s reported alternative lifestyle involving sadomasochist activities, as alleged by several women who know him.

At the news conference, he said there are people who may conclude someone is guilty of a crime simply because they may have eccentric tastes.

“And a lot of them are voting in the Republican primary,” he said.

I'm sorry, but this guy is out there. I wouldn't let him represent my cat. He seems to be rambling on about many things not even remotely related to this case (i.e. his marriages, Oakland County, etc.) I find him to be completely bizarre and frankly, a little bit scary.

Ummmm....... can we say kook?

Oh, I get it, this must be Baez long lost brother. Who'd a thunk there'd be a 'nuther nutter?

Bob and his boob.

I'm not trying to defend Greim whatsoever, but he is actually right about one thing. Oakland County Prosecutors are far more aggressive than Wayne County in persuing legal action against their residents. I live in OC but used to live in Wayne.

Oakland County is where MADD originated and I believe is still head quartered.

I'm not trying to defend Greim whatsoever, but he is actually right about one thing. Oakland County Prosecutors are far more aggressive than Wayne County in persuing legal action against their residents. I live in OC but used to live in Wayne.

Oakland County is where MADD originated and I believe is still head quartered.

But, what does Oakland County and their aggressiveness have to do with this case? It seems he just took the opportunity to take some pot shots at people he dislikes. Horribly unprofessional.

Seems alot of what Griems stated at the presser had nothing to do with the case. It did seem like a cheap shot toward Oakland. That was the wackiest presser i have ever seen. No charges yet a presser. Odd little man it seems :waitasec: MOO

I wonder if the Daughter came home this weekend. According to the Griem presser she was doing so. Could be interesting if she didn't??

Seems alot of what Griems stated at the presser had nothing to do with the case. It did seem like a cheap shot toward Oakland. That was the wackiest presser i have ever seen. No charges yet a presser. Odd little man it seems :waitasec: MOO

I was curious to see if maybe he had an issue from his personal life with Oakland County, but on a search of court records I didn't find anything significant.

I was curious to see if maybe he had an issue from his personal life with Oakland County, but on a search of court records I didn't find anything significant.

Thanks for researching that. Perhaps it's on a Professional level? So odd of Griems to make that comment. Even if it is common knowledge it was so out of turn.MOO

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120204/METRO/202040363/Suspect-tied-Bashara-slaying-released
'He didn't try to hide affair'

A police source told The News that Bashara recently put in an offer to buy a house on Kensington Avenue, a few blocks from his home, and that he planned to move his longtime girlfriend, a Wayne State University employee, into the house.

There are several photos online of Bashara and the 50-year-old woman together. "He didn't try to hide the affair," a police source said. "I think it was just because he was arrogant."

Police sources said the Basharas were in an estranged relationship. "It was a fake marriage for appearances' sake," a source said.

Great info on this thread. I've been folllowing this case from the beginning and you have great info on here with keeping up on the case.

I thought it was disgusting how Narcissistic BB had his attorney announce in the news conference that his nickname of "shorty" was not true. He was sooooo concerned about his male ego with people thinking he had a small "unit" more than speaking out on so many other things that would show he did was not tied to the murder as he is claiming.

:greetings:Welcome angelindisguyz! Glad to have you join us.:welcome:

Welcome Angelindisguyz :seeya:

I think we all would like to know what life Insurance Policies were worth.

Thank you for posting this. Interesting read. I notice that in posting, Rachel would capitalize words like He and His, but when referring to herself using the first person singular, "i" was not capitalized.

Creepy...

Good catch :seeya:

Thank you for posting this. Interesting read. I notice that in posting, Rachel would capitalize words like He and His, but when referring to herself using the first person singular, "i" was not capitalized.

Creepy...

According to what I've learned (like I ever really wanted to!) this s typical. The Domme/Dominatrix is always capitalized and the sub or slave is never. Think of it as a literal "Lord and Master" and their subservient servant.

Takes all kinds I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member