GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks engaging in this lifestyle apparently take it pretty seriously:shakehead:

Did the lawyer coach him to do that Precious moment? I bet.

Wonder if the gf is being truthful to the police since she vows to protect him on the forum.

Mmmmm hmmmm and I'm sure thats why he went to Oregon too....to make another "friend".
:whip2:

I know. And now it's poor Jane dead and her children left with all this drama. Possibly losing both Parents. Devastating crime. Hope there is something concrete and movement soon.

I do too!! The crime lab is notorious for taking awhile with processing, the last I heard. I'm guessing they are waiting for that. Wonder if its going to be hard to prove anything with BB in that garage and vehicle since he owns them.
The poor kids with all his past coming out and Janes family. I'd love to know why the Brother In Law didn't really care for BB.

I do too!! The crime lab is notorious for taking awhile with processing, the last I heard. I'm guessing they are waiting for that. Wonder if its going to be hard to prove anything with BB in that garage and vehicle since he owns them.
The poor kids with all his past coming out and Janes family. I'd love to know why the Brother In Law didn't really care for BB.

Hope they get this one processed ASAP. I know and i wonder what Jane's fingernails will show. If it shows Gentz then i pray Bob doesn't walk. Your right anything else could be easily explained. Bet there is a whole lot Jane's Family could tell. It has even crossed my mind that perhaps Gentz was truthful that Bob forced him at gunpoint? Perhaps he chickened out last minute? I pray the truth comes out.

and in that article it states

With him Saturday were his mother, Nancy Bashara — the widow of Michigan Court of Appeals Judge George Bashara — and his sister Laura Mauer of California.

The judge's widow was named Suzanne and the judge had stepchildren???

Hope they get this one processed ASAP. I know and i wonder what Jane's fingernails will show. If it shows Gentz then i pray Bob doesn't walk. Your right anything else could be easily explained. Bet there is a whole lot Jane's Family could tell. It has even crossed my mind that perhaps Gentz was truthful that Bob forced him at gunpoint? Perhaps he chickened out last minute? I pray the truth comes out.

I pray that it does too!!

Another thought.... when BB and his gf split up a few months back, I wonder if that had anything to do with her getting tired of waiting for him to make a move and that's when he decided to go to Gentz!?!
His attorney said who would pay with a check for a hit? Well, if you're ignorant enough to hire a hitman, I think he thought that he could cover up the check intentions by saying it was handywork.

I still just can't believe that someone confesses to participating in a murder and walks out of the station. Soooooo many questions and not enough answers. :-(

I pray that it does too!!

Another thought.... when BB and his gf split up a few months back, I wonder if that had anything to do with her getting tired of waiting for him to make a move and that's when he decided to go to Gentz!?!
His attorney said who would pay with a check for a hit? Well, if you're ignorant enough to hire a hitman, I think he thought that he could cover up the check intentions by saying it was handywork.

I still just can't believe that someone confesses to participating in a murder and walks out of the station. Soooooo many questions and not enough answers. :-(

I do wonder too if Bob was feeling pressure to get that house purchased and on with life (with 2 other women). Wonder how Jane found out recently about the affair? Seems like a lot of pressure to put his plan into action. I have read many articles that there are more cases than we realize of people confessing to a crime they didn't commit.

I didn't know that!!! Why on earth would someone do that? Seems CRAZY!!!

BB, mom and Sister are going to be on channel 4 in an interview with him pledging his innocence. I just seen a small clip advertised on the 6:00 news that I taped and thought it he looked like he was trying to put on a show to look hurt. From what I seen in the short clip........I ain't buying it.

I didn't know that!!! Why on earth would someone do that? Seems CRAZY!!!

BB, mom and Sister are going to be on channel 4 in an interview with him pledging his innocence. I just seen a small clip advertised on the 6:00 news that I taped and thought it he looked like he was trying to put on a show to look hurt. From what I seen in the short clip........I ain't buying it.

Not sure which fact you were not clear on? Jane finding out or did you mean the purchase of the house? I can provide a link once you clarify. I'm with you i dont buy one word from Bob.

When I read a few pages of this thread yesterday, I felt guilty about laughing out loud (thanks Bravo) due to the sad fact that Jane is dead.
Now, after having read Valhall's entries on her site, I don't know what to do, laugh or cry, because this is just so damn weird. It's apparent that the master/slave roles run deep into every area of their lives.

Could the master have ordered one of his slaves to take care of Jane?
Would she (no. 1 slave) go that far in order to please her master?

And wouldn't that just be the ultimate b*tch if Bella ends up in jail and
master bob lives happily ever after with slave no. 2?

Thank you for posting this. Interesting read. I notice that in posting, Rachel would capitalize words like He and His, but when referring to herself using the first person singular, "i" was not capitalized.

Creepy...

but then she reverts back to using a capital I when she's posting that their relationship is being tested.

Yes, Bob's fathers obit says he was married to Suzanne when he passed in 2002 and they had a few kids. I don't think its right to call the first wife the widow--unless she or the reporter is trying to make sure ppl know who Bob's dad is... What does a senior Warden do at a Episcopal church? I am unfamiliar with religious positions TIA. Bob's dad was a lawyer in GP, and Bobs grand dad was a lawyer in Gross Point. Who is Bob's lawyer??

Yes, Bob's fathers obit says he was married to Suzanne when he passed in 2002 and they had a few kids. I don't think its right to call the first wife the widow--unless she or the reporter is trying to make sure ppl know who Bob's dad is... What does a senior Warden do at a Episcopal church? I am unfamiliar with religious positions TIA. Bob's dad was a lawyer in GP, and Bobs grand dad was a lawyer in Gross Point. Who is Bob's lawyer??

David Griem (the e is silent, pronounced "Grim")

http://www.freep.com/article/201202...en-Grant-confirms-he-ll-represent-Bob-Bashara

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...y-david-griem-visits-bashara-home-20120131-ms

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/bashara-attorney-david-greim-calls-press-conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member