GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
asked about the bdsm and he basically is saying he is concerned about jury selection in terms of that

Free adverstising for Griem and he seems to like hearing himself talk. MOO

I cannot imagine anyone wanting to hire him after hearing this! I am literally laughing so hard I am about to have a code yellow!

Kinda sorry I missed this one .. sounds like he just likes to hear himself talk .. I'm sure I'll catch the replay .. lol

now he says that he paid joe but not the full amount

also says he met with joe on monday says he doesn't know about tuesday

says police never left a return receipt to the search warrant (what was taken)

says that they want their computers back

I cannot imagine anyone wanting to hire him after hearing this! I am literally laughing so hard I am about to have a code yellow!

Code yellow ... *snicker*

Wow and we thought <modsnip> was mouthy ...

he just said that bob will talk to the media and look them in the eye and say he did not kill his wife...

oh and he said "you can take that to the bank"

Griems sure is commenting alot considering how little he claims to know of the case.

he doesn't believe bob did it based on his kids' "karma" and how they interacted with bob

Whether guilty or innocent, it looks like BB may have hired the wrong attorney. No way would I want this guy ever representing me in any case, much less murder!

Whether guilty or innocent, it looks like BB may have hired the wrong attorney. No way would I want this guy ever representing me in any case, much less murder!

I agree. I have never seen the likes of such a presser. Bob hasn't even been charged with anything. Yet.

he doesn't believe bob did it based on his kids' "karma" and how they interacted with bob

omg, BB's kids can speak for themselves! They are adults and innocent in this. They are victims Mr G, leave them out of your 'defense'. How dispicable. :maddening:

Oh Yeah, alot of wives are crossing their arms and doing some foot tapping right now. :snooty: Honey? What really went on during your boys nights out with Bob? Hmmm?

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/02...-says-bashara-pursued-her-to-host-sm-parties/

(snip)
“You’ve got to be able to give a whipping or a spanking without leaving permanent welts … ‘They have to go home to their wives,’” Geanna told Langton about the necessary skills of a dominatrix. She said a safety word is always used.

he just said that bob will talk to the media and look them in the eye and say he did not kill his wife...

oh and he said "you can take that to the bank"

Well that should clear it all up then :floorlaugh:

Apparently a whole world going on out there i thankfully know nothing of. I'll bet there are a ton of people sweating right now. MOO

This guy is going to need alot of new shoes after this is over, or should I say boots?

Wonder how long he'll be his attorney if it comes out that bob and joe had anything to do with the 4 prostitute murders in Detroit?

This is insane that he is still talking? Is he running for office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers