GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I do hope Joe is getting a deal. Whatever it takes. Not giving Joe a pass whatsoever but i have a hunch Joe was easy to manipulate and bob kept him around for that reason. Bob was Joe's meal ticket. Just another hunch but I'll bet there has been other dirty work Joe has done for bob. Not necessarily murder until now. My thoughts are same as first opinion in the comment section. I think thats how it all went down. Laughable that bob is denying all this "other life" MOO

Great posts by the way :seeya:

Just an interesting take on the BB interview:

Excerpts by TexasCharm:

"I'm big in Rotary"

"I was not. (having an affair) I loved my wife and I love my children and I would do nothing to hurt them."

"I don't want to get into that because I have my children to worry about."

"Don't believe what you hear."

"I have no idea."

"I have cried so much ..."

"I don't know if I can cry anymore."

"I didn't want there to be tears."

"I just dabbed my eyes because I thought there was a tear."

"I've been truthful on everything."

"The fact that they've named me a POI is unthinkable to me. That they think I could've harmed my sweetheart."

"I returned..."
"I needed ..."
"I didn't...."
"I went upstairs..."
"I went looking..."
"I went down.."
"I went out.."
"I called the kids.."
"I called her throughout..."

"I just welled up with tears..."
"I just couldn't believe it."

"It was just gut wrenching that I had to do all that. (call and inform family of her death) I had to be the one to do it."

"I feel her every day and I miss her terribly"

"My reputation and what I've done in the community ..."
"I have no interest in my reputation.
I have interest only in who did this to my wife."

Reminds me of a Toby Keith song ........

I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one
Oh my, me, mine
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see

imo imo imo

:tyou: for all the links! Wow!

I think I believe the same as the brother of JG. I think someone took advantage of Joe and USED him. Now he's done with him and threw him under the bus. :mad: The problem is, Master B wasn't prepared for his pawn to have a conscience. :devil: Just because he may be slow and easily manipulated, some things draw the line of human endurance. Like MURDER! :nono:

From my point of view and possibility of what happened that night, JG said 'there was someone else there.' :websleuther:

MY bet, it was the MASTER! :what:

I think you all know what I'm saying.:rolleyes:

Poor JG, a person who's easily manipulated doesn't stand a chance with a MASTER!:eek:

Not to worry, LE has ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD! There is no statute of limitations on MURDER! But the pros only gets ONE shot at the prize. :please:

LE will wait it out. After all, they've been to school to LEARN how to catch the bad guy. But,.............there is NO 'criminal or murderer' school, they almost always leave at the least, circumstantial evidence to be uncovered. It just takes time! :sleuth:

LE doesn't have to show their hand. :lurk: They can wait it out. But, can those responsible for Jane's murder wait until the other shoe drops? :hills:

At least while we're waiting for LE to bring this to a conclusion, we have a good side story, watching the Master and his Belle proclaim there's nothing to see here and just move along.:notgood:

LOL, NOT on your life! :coffeews: I haven't enjoyed such a juicy story since, well, I don't recall when.:silly: This is, interesting to say the least. :popcorn:

All of this aside and on a serious note, "What ever happened to divorce?!" RIP Jane, those responsible for this horrific crime will be brought to justice on your behalf. They can't run, they cannot hide, LE is watching them! Those who MAY be responsible are helping LE catch the murderer(s) by staying in front of the cameras and computers. LE has your back! RIP sweet lady. :rose:

JMHO
fran

Gah! These journalists....

I get the reasons for terms such as "alleged" mistress, "alleged" accomplice, "alleged" alternate lifestyle, but this is not an ALLEGED murder.

Mrs. Bashara was obviously a murder victim. There's no unknown or mysterious cause of death or possible suicide that could be misconstrued as a murder. Someone killed her on purpose. It's a murder.

Are the people writing articles on these subjects just so used to having to cover themselves against lawsuits that they use the term "alleged" every chance they can, even inappropriately, just to keep from being sued?

I do like a lot of what Dan Abrams is saying tho. His face was familiar but I've never heard him speak before. And he sure seemed displeased with Griem's news conference. Is Abrams usually a common sense kind of guy?

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...-happened-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

In this article, they say that the evidence collected at the scene (the place the car/body was found) included broken fingernails and that the coat Jane was wrapped in had the same salt on it that was found on the side of the car. Does that sound like a struggle took place outside of the car at that exact location? Or were the broken fingernails still attached to her hand?

Hey Woe,
I personally think that because the salt that was on the outside of the car matched the salt on the coat she was wrapped in that they used her coat to carry her to the car and bumped into the side of it while putting her in the trunk...

if she had the coat "on" why would they take it off and than wrap her in it? Doesn't make sense to me...

I think she was inside the house chilling in her comfy clothes and house shoes and got called to the garage... (then the perps used her items to stage the rest of the scene: purse, phone, coat, etc... )

just my two cents

Gah! These journalists....

I get the reasons for terms such as "alleged" mistress, "alleged" accomplice, "alleged" alternate lifestyle, but this is not an ALLEGED murder.

Mrs. Bashara was obviously a murder victim. There's no unknown or mysterious cause of death or possible suicide that could be misconstrued as a murder. Someone killed her on purpose. It's a murder.

Are the people writing articles on these subjects just so used to having to cover themselves against lawsuits that they use the term "alleged" every chance they can, even inappropriately, just to keep from being sued?

I do like a lot of what Dan Abrams is saying tho. His face was familiar but I've never heard him speak before. And he sure seemed displeased with Griem's news conference. Is Abrams usually a common sense kind of guy?

Good post :seeya: I have always found Abrams to be a voice of reason.

Hi Woe-I dont think the fingernails have been explained any further than what we know now.

Good post :seeya: I have always found Abrams to be a voice of reason.

GMA is my morning show of choice. Of late, Abram's has been on the show often. He has a pleasing personality imo as I happened to catch him when he was a guest host on 'Live with Kelly' not too long ago. I've seen NG give him a hard time - he can hold his own but I want to hug him when she goes on the attack! Robin has given him a very sympathetic look at times.

This has probably been covered but do we know exactly what Jane had been doing after she left work that day other than what Bob has said?

He said they were to meet at the house at 8PM. Specific appointment with one's wife at home? Seems odd to me. Rather, I'll be home about 8PM. :waitasec: Were they planning to go somewhere together that evening?

He says he found the TV on in the basement but she wasn't there or anywhere in the house.

What time did she or should she have arrived home after work? Had she gone somewhere else first? Did Jane usually follow the same routine on the weekdays so whoever killed her was already there waiting for her? They're not releasing any evidence of a struggle in the garage. For all we know, she could have been strangled in the house, wrapped in the coat that brushed against the side of the car while she was loaded in (or she could have worn the coat during the day and brushed against the car herself if she got gas or something). The fingernails may hold important evidence - let's hope they do.

Did LE go through the house thoroughly - like up in the bedroom? Bob says he went upstairs to freshen up - could that be where he found her freshening up too? Joe may have been summoned to help bb move the body and that's the extent of his involvement. Would LE put out false info to protect Joe (like he said he did it so Bob thinks he didn't turn him in - something like that).

This has probably been covered but do we know exactly what Jane had been doing after she left work that day other than what Bob has said?

He said they were to meet at the house at 8PM. Specific appointment with one's wife at home? Seems odd to me. Rather, I'll be home about 8PM. :waitasec: Were they planning to go somewhere together that evening?

He says he found the TV on in the basement but she wasn't there or anywhere in the house.

What time did she or should she have arrived home after work? Had she gone somewhere else first? Did Jane usually follow the same routine on the weekdays so whoever killed her was already there waiting for her? They're not releasing any evidence of a struggle in the garage. For all we know, she could have been strangled in the house, wrapped in the coat that brushed against the side of the car while she was loaded in (or she could have worn the coat during the day and brushed against the car herself if she got gas or something). The fingernails may hold important evidence - let's hope they do.

Did LE go through the house thoroughly - like up in the bedroom? Bob says he went upstairs to freshen up - could that be where he found her freshening up too? Joe may have been summoned to help bb move the body and that's the extent of his involvement. Would LE put out false info to protect Joe (like he said he did it so Bob thinks he didn't turn him in - something like that).

--we do know this.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/-/1719314/8573884/-/o833ww/-/index.html

--murder mystery timeline

--jane bashara leaves her office in detroit at 5 p.m. jan.24th. she arrived home in grosse pointe at 6 p.m.

--she was talking to her daughter as she drove home.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4619537...-family-grosse-pointe-park-victim-speaks-out/

The Defenders know the police have talked with both of the Bashara children and are trying to learn more about one cell phone conversation, the conversation Jane Bashara had with her daughter.

They were talking on the phone as Jane Bashara drove home Tuesday afternoon and while she entered the house.

thanks for those links laurie and for pointing out the phone calls! I had forgotten that piece of the case

-------snipped-----

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...art-4/-/1719314/8603446/-/atln48/-/index.html

--bob interview part 4.

Bob Bashara said he called police at about 11 p.m.

“They came to the house. An officer then walked through the house, took some notes, made a report and we gave them a picture,” he said.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...of-jane-bashara-as-her-husband-was-questioned

Police take computers and other items from home of murdered woman and question her husband

Friday--Jan.27/2012.

- Police from both Detroit and Grosse Pointe Park searched the home of Jane Bashara as her husband was being questioned and given a polygraph test in connection with her death.

Police carried computers and other items out of the home, they took countless pictures inside and used search dogs to look for any evidence.

--( video @ link, the reporter says LE was there searching the house for about 3 hours.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl