GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...er-is-trying-to-work-out-a-deal#ixzz1ljRkdpZW

Bashara attorney says Gentz's lawyer is trying to work out a deal

The attorney for Bob Bashara tells 7 Action News that he is convinced that the court appointed attorney for Joe Gentz is involved in negotiations with the Wayne County Prosecutor's office concerning possible charges.

David Griem says he is saddened by that because "Joseph Gentz has shown himself to be an unreliable witness."

--video @ link.

Not looking good for ya bob. Nope not at all.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/More ... index.html

More on woman who claims she is Bob Bashara's mistress
The woman has posted more online.

--video @ link 3:12

closingonthehouse.jpg

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...’s-mom-perplexed-as-man-linked-to-death-freed

Bashara's mom perplexed as man linked to death freed

--snipped---

"I don't even know what to say or think any more
," said Engelbrecht, 80, whose daughter, Jane Bashara, was strangled Jan. 25 and found in the back seat of her Mercedes sport-utility vehicle in a Detroit alley.

"No one would've killed Jane except someone on that side (of the family)," she said. "If you ask me 'Did Bob do it?'; My answer is, I can't say yes or no," she said.

Until the murder, Engelbrecht said she thought her daughter was in an ideal marriage. "Now, I'm just so confused about the life Jane and Bob had, I don't even know what to say," she said. "I thought they were happy, but I hear all this stuff coming out … it's all just unreal."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/More ... index.html

More on woman who claims she is Bob Bashara's mistress
The woman has posted more online.

--video @ link 3:12

closingonthehouse.jpg

Interesting, the day that she took down her postings is the day they were "supposed" to close on their little love shack. So imagine the disappointment -- going from planning the new home to having to hide all public vestiges of their life together.

:boohoo:

Thank you Lauriej for bringing all the links forward about the residence search and phone calls - I had missed all of that!

It's reported that bb and Jane spent time together downtown that night - do we know anything more about that? The way bob tells it, he never saw 'his sweetheart' at any time after work - he couldn't find her and was worried. :please: So Joe isn't the only one missing a few brain cells?

Is there an eye witness who claims to have seen them together? Iirc somebody claimed they were together in the bar - is that right?

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/way ... z1ljRkdpZW

LISTEN: Joe Gentz's brother talks with ABC News 2:19

At the present time, Bob is trying to get back to normal!!!! :what:

Jane's daughter must have been aware of her mom's exact plans for the evening then (as per their phone call on Jane's ride home from work).
Bob said that he called his children to see if they had talked to their mom yet he doesn't elaborate as to what his daughter's answer was. She talked to Jane so what had Jane told her? You'd think bob would say, when my daughter spoke to her mom she told daughter that she was (fill in the blank). Yet bob (someone wrote 'blob' - typo?) doesn't repeat what his daughter told him regarding what Jane's immediate plans were or that she mentioned that she was going out again.

Thank you Lauriej for bringing all the links forward about the residence search and phone calls - I had missed all of that!

It's reported that bb and Jane spent time together downtown that night - do we know anything more about that? The way bob tells it, he never saw 'his sweetheart' at any time after work - he couldn't find her and was worried. :please: So Joe isn't the only one missing a few brain cells?

Is there an eye witness who claims to have seen them together? Iirc somebody claimed they were together in the bar - is that right?

IIRC the early reports were a bit confusing as far as the contact bob and Jane had that fateful night. I think at this point LE has eluded bob lied about earlier contact. Stating there was none. I dont think LE has clarified if it was physical contact or by phone. bob was seen at the bar and not with Jane. I'll see if i can find some links.

Interesting, the day that she took down her postings is the day they were "supposed" to close on their little love shack. So imagine the disappointment -- going from planning the new home to having to hide all public vestiges of their life together.

:boohoo:

rg posted all the intricate details of their plans together. Doesn't bb know that she posted all of this information? All he can say is 'don't believe it'. :waitasec: Are we to believe that his 'friend' carried on her one sided life with him for all those years? Oh, I forgot, he's the master. Sheesh.

--my recall is that we 1st heard that bob was lying about not seeing jane that day---b/c they were in fact seen together downtown ( but we didn't get anything more specific on that.)

--we next heard that it was their CELLPHONES that "were together" that day...

http://www.freep.com/article/20120202/NEWS02/202020610/Man-claims-he-paid-kill-Jane-Bashara

A source said police, using cell phone records, were able to determine both Bob Bashara and his wife's cell phones were together downtown at one point Jan. 24. It's unclear whether they were actually together.

--an eyewitness also said that he SAW big bobb and JOE having a drink together that day at the Hard Luck Lounge...

Bob Bashara reported his wife missing about 11:30 p.m. Jan. 24. That evening, he was at the Hard Luck Lounge in Grosse Pointe Park. Sometime between 5 and 5:30 p.m., he started working outside for 20 or 30 minutes at a time, presumably cleaning up the back parking area, and he periodically came in for drinks, a source told the Free Press.

About 7:30 p.m., he had company. A person at the bar who recognized Bob Bashara said he believes the man who joined him was the same man now being called the potential accomplice in Jane Bashara's killing, the source said.

Bob Bashara drank rum and Coke, and the other man had Labatt Blue Lights, according to the source.

--bob says it's not true ( like his affair w/ rachel isn't true?? )----not only that day, but he's NEVER had a beer w/ joe.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120205/NEWS05/202050557/Questions-Answers

Questions+Answers

On his relationship with Gentz -- a handyman who worked for Bob Bashara and who Bashara's attorney has said was in a dispute over money with his client:

Bob Bashara---"No social interaction at all. I never had a beer with him. I never invited him to my home, other than once to look at a little project in the backyard."

Thanks for clarifying the info on the cell phones laurie. Yes not much said on Jane's timeline after a few conflicting reports. Leads me to believe LE just doesn't want it out there.

bob is really boxing himself in. Denying the affair,the S&M and now stating he and Gentz never socialized. So bob would like us to believe he is truthful and everyone else is lying :what:

a little project in the backyard? That was probably the grave digging project that was nixed and then he moved onto plan B. :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl