GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rward/-/1719314/9152100/-/lp8ck0/-/index.html
Bashara murder witness comes forward

Neighbor says he saw Joe Gentz driving Bashara SUV Jan. 24

The Local 4 Defenders have learned that a neighbor of Bob Bashara has come forward and told police investigators he saw a man who looked like Joe Gentz driving Jane Bashara's Mercedes-Benz sports utility vehicle out of the Bashara garage on Jan. 24, the night of Jane's murder.

The same witness also said about the same time Bob Bashara moved his Lincoln Navigator so the Mercedes-Benz could be pulled out of the garage.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...nsic-testing-completed-in-Bashara-murder-case

Forensic testing completed in Bashara murder case

David Griem, Robert Bashara's attorney, said he hadn't been informed as of late Wednesday afternoon that state police had finished their examination of evidence taken from his client's home.

"The number of leaks from the police to the media has declined significantly over the past week or so, and I'm not sure what that tells me," Griem said. "I guess it means one of two things: either they found a way to shut down the leaks, or it means they don't have any evidence.

"Most of what's been leaked doesn't rise to the level of evidence, but is rumor and innuendo. Thank God criminal convictions are not made of rumor and innuendo."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/inve ... index.html
Bob Bashara's cousin speaks about Grosse Pointe Park tragedy

Cousin says Bob Bashara is innocent, Gentz was harassing him before Jane's murder

The murder of Jane Bashara still doesn't compute a month later to Stephanie Samuel-Lucas, Bob Bashara's first cousin.

"I trust him with everything that I am," she said. "He is the best big brother that I could have ever wanted. And I just know without a doubt he had absolutely nothing to do with Jane's murder."

"The thing about the Bashara family is that we are so tight and we have no secrets," she said.

How do you know when David Griem's not telling the truth or spinning a tangled web?

His lips are moving.

:D

jmho

I find it very interesting Family is just "now" speaking out. If no secrets I wonder if they knew about the dungeon and the new life in the new house? Money issues. All those kinds of things that can be a motive to murder :waitasec:

Betty, good one on grime.

Bravo, I can't believe his cousin stepped up to the media to say that bs. Murders are committed all the time for love, money and sex . I can't believe how she acted! It was like bb was coming out of her mouth! The bs must run in the family?

I find it very interesting Family is just "now" speaking out. If no secrets I wonder if they knew about the dungeon and the new life in the new house? Money issues. All those kinds of things that can be a motive to murder :waitasec:

Bob's cousin is speaking out b/c things are becoming quite desperate -> the master has "used" his children and mother to face the camera in his defense why not bring another sacrificial lamb into the picture?

Waiting for an arrest SOON :rocker:

Betty, good one on grime.

Bravo, I can't believe his cousin stepped up to the media to say that bs. Murders are committed all the time for love, money and sex . I can't believe how she acted! It was like bb was coming out of her mouth! The bs must run in the family?

LOL No wonder they are so "close"

Bob's cousin is speaking out b/c things are becoming quite desperate -> the master has "used" his children and mother to face the camera in his defense why not bring another sacrificial lamb into the picture?

Waiting for an arrest SOON :rocker:

Agree. Wonder if bob is sleeping well these nights. His whole world came crashing down and now closing in on him :woohoo:

Cousin's interview turned my stomach. Sociopath bob has his whole family buffaloed. Unimaginable the damage--in particular, to his kids and to the child he reportedly molested years ago. Waiting patiently for the evidence to crucify this loser.

Interesting the Children have not spoken out lately. Perhaps they just choose to stay quiet. This is going to be devastating for them. It doesn't look good for bob. There Mother is dead and Father may be charged. I cant imagine. Bob's Family based on what I have seen in interviews seem to be of the same mindset as bob. Almost fear for these kids what else may come out about their Dad. However Jane deserves Justice and her Children the truth.

I have to wonder just how close Blob's cousin really is. Like how did she REALLY know exactly how many times JG harrassed BLOB over the phone for handy work in the weeks prior to Jane's death...:waitasec:

I have to wonder just how close Blob's cousin really is. Like how did she REALLY know exactly how many times JG harrassed BLOB over the phone for handy work in the weeks prior to Jane's death...:waitasec:

Just a quick word. You should change blob to Bob or a mod will be along to do it :seeya:

Agree absolutely. How would she know and that would come from bob himself and in my opinion after the fact. I would love to see those phone records right about now as to who was harrassing who. Was bob constantly calling Joe to get the "job" done?

Are they EVER going to arrest somebody in this case? Jeesh. Get on with it.

I think bb coached her and/or Grime did as well. Or maybe her reply was just a "knee jerk reaction" as that might run in the family. :rolleyes:

I thought by now, we would have some kind of arrest? I wish we didn't know the results were back until they made an arrest. Waitinggggg...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazasmurf