GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WDIV 5:00 report on case: "Evidence" collected today in hopes of solidifying the relationship between Bob and Rachael - that they were having an affair and planning to live together.

Hope they can get another confirmation maybe from the paperwork that they filled out to buy the house, I think it was on Kensington? Hopefully that was in bb and RG's name.
That man has lied and lied to the media, his family, friends and most of all to his kids! I can't wait for the day that man is arrested!!!! I sure hope they lock his arse up and keep him like they are doing to JG.

Hope they can get another confirmation maybe from the paperwork that they filled out to buy the house, I think it was on Kensington? Hopefully that was in bb and RG's name.
That man has lied and lied to the media, his family, friends and most of all to his kids! I can't wait for the day that man is arrested!!!! I sure hope they lock his arse up and keep him like they are doing to JG.

Pretty nice digs on Kensington in GPP:

http://www.realtor.com/property-search/Grosse-Pointe-Park_MI/Kensington-Ave

Brief report on WDIV 6:00 news: Interview with JG's brother who says that his brother fears that "the other person" will get away with the crime and that he, alone, will pay the price. JG is sorry about what happened that night in January.

If one were to go by media pressure alone it's just a matter of time before Bob Bashara will be arrested for the Murder of his wife Jane Bashara.
I think the locals want him arrested, I think the PD's want him behind bars. I think LE is putting together an air tight case based on the history of the Bashara family.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-case/-/1719418/9236828/-/9knnsw/-/index.html

--video w/ "defender" marc santia.

--talks about joe's brother steven

--joe’s little brother says:

--joe is scared, and did not act alone
--joe is sorry, agonizing over that night in January
--joe spent the last 2 weeks w/ him
--joe was nervous and thought something was about to go wrong, that the “2nd person”—who planned jane’s murder-- would get away w/ this

joebrothersteve.jpg

--joe's brother has his name on the list--hopes to visit joe in jail soon.

BB has been named by LE as being under investigation in this case.
BB's g/f-ie mistress is under investigation in this case, per the SW.

Please do not search out information and post it here on any other family members or anyone else that hasn't been named by LE or MSM as being part of the investigation.

TIA for your cooperation,
fran

--30 pics of the "new master/slave" digs here:

--1011 kensington

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Michiga...11-Kensington-Ave-Grosse-Pointe-Park-MI-48230

Just looking at the pics of the house, I'm wondering if BB was intending on operating another dungeon out of it. There's room for a few cars in back, plenty of room for a few "theme" rooms....so along with whatever money he thought he'd get from Jane's death, Oregon woman working, his rental properties...his own home could be a money-making enterprise also, with Rachel providing free cleaning.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... NTPAGE%7Cp
Bashara lawyer: Prosecutors likely to cut deal with Gentz

Husband fears arrest is next, attorney says

David Griem, the attorney Robert Bashara hired shortly after his wife was found strangled in the back seat of her sport utility vehicle, said he believes authorities are working out a plea deal with Gentz in exchange for testimony against his former boss.

"I'm convinced that is on the immediate horizon in this case," Griem said. "(Bob) knows it's likely to happen. I've discussed this with him. He's sad and disheartened that they would take the word of Joe Gentz."

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120306/METRO/203060315

Charges for Gentz suggest partner in Jane Bashara's death

"There has been an open invitation that he would be willing to sit down with the police and assist in any way he can in their investigation," Griem said. "That's been an open invitation since the first four days that he met with them. We're waiting to hear back from them. We have not heard back."

Griem added the Bashara family is relieved that Gentz has been charged in the killing.

"They are so relieved that he is off the street and if he in fact did commit this crime, they hope that he burns in hell," Griem said. "Mr. Bashara hopes they've got the right person, and if Joe Gentz is the right person he wants to be sure that Joe Gentz is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

WDIV 5:00 news: Channel 4 reporter caught up with Rachael Gillett at a car dealership in Redford (west of Detroit). Tried to get her to answer some "tough" questions, but she politely said that she had no comment. Video should be up shortly at www.clickondetroit.com

WDIV 5:00 news: Channel 4 reporter caught up with Rachael Gillett at a car dealership in Redford (west of Detroit). Tried to get her to answer some "tough" questions, but she politely said that she had no comment. Video should be up shortly at www.clickondetroit.com

BBM

Soooo Bette, was she buying or selling? :)

Well, well, she's still in town...

I'm kind of perturbed about the way Gentz is being portrayed now (the word "mentally ill" is being used a lot) because the real problem is the fact that organically his brain is dysfunctional, and the behavior he has displayed all his life stems most likely from that--his brain is and has been broken. That is completely different from "bipolar" and "explosive personality" that is being used to describe his behavior now.

Wow! RG looked a bit different than she does in her pics. Smart of her not to make any comments. Do you think she had any idea about the murder before it happened?

I am not very impressed with the home he was going to purchase. A lot of the home looks very outdated needing work and the bathrooms are small.

Maybe BB doesnt have as much money as some thinks he does. Seems like he would put his mistress in a better home.

I see the home is 'off the market' now.

IMO

The house was built in 1919, so it is old and appears rather dated. The Grosse Pointes were among the original suburbs of Detroit and a prestigious address before northern/western areas of the city were built. GP has always been known as "old money" while the "new rich" generally live in the north and western suburbs of Detroit (primarily Oakland County).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop