GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not very impressed with the home he was going to purchase. A lot of the home looks very outdated needing work and the bathrooms are small.

Maybe BB doesnt have as much money as some thinks he does. Seems like he would put his mistress in a better home.

I see the home is 'off the market' now.

IMO

LOL, I'm kind of glad you said that---when I looked I thought the interior looked pretty dumpy for that area.

Well, well, she's still in town...

I'm kind of perturbed about the way Gentz is being portrayed now (the word "mentally ill" is being used a lot) because the real problem is the fact that organically his brain is dysfunctional, and the behavior he has displayed all his life stems most likely from that--his brain is and has been broken. That is completely different from "bipolar" and "explosive personality" that is being used to describe his behavior now.

And yet, he still felt bad and had remorse for what was done with a broken brain unlike the other person in this crime!!! Although you can't have much of a good working brain if you plot and scheme to kill your wife!!!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...bashara-case-could-take-6-8-weeks-20120307-ms

Gentz Competency Exam in Bashara Case Could Take 6-8 Weeks

As police continue their investigation, talking again to people in the Bashara's neighborhood, handyman Joseph Gentz has been transferred to the Center for Forensic Psychiatry in Ypsilanti for a competency exam. It's an involved process to determine whether or not he can assist in his own defense.

Investigators appear to be focusing their efforts on others, including Bashara's alleged mistress Rachel Gillett. On Tuesday, investigators searched her Grosse Pointe home and left with half a dozen boxes and bags.

FOX 2 has learned while the search was being conducted, Gillett was at a car dealership in Redford trading in a vehicle Bashara had given to her. She has not commented on this case.

Now there must be some paper trail on that car, right? Wonder where he got the cash to buy her a car or if he signed for it and she payed on it. What a nice "friend" to do that!!

Rumor is (but don't know for sure) was that Jane's 3 carat diamond disappeared. Wonder if bb took that in for some cash for his selfish reasons!?!

Now there must be some paper trail on that car, right? Wonder where he got the cash to buy her a car or if he signed for it and she payed on it. What a nice "friend" to do that!!

Rumor is (but don't know for sure) was that Jane's 3 carat diamond disappeared. Wonder if bb took that in for some cash for his selfish reasons!?!

I was in Grosse Pointe last weekend and my MIL (who lives there) said that the gossip around town is that Jane had 4 million dollars in life insurance on her. It will be quite interesting to see if this RUMOR turns out to be true.

OMG!!! That sure is a large amount of Insurance!!! If she did I hope he never see's a dime of it and her kids do!!

I was in Grosse Pointe last weekend and my MIL (who lives there) said that the gossip around town is that Jane had 4 million dollars in life insurance on her. It will be quite interesting to see if this RUMOR turns out to be true.

--if there's any truth to that, then griem is lying..

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...-insurance-policy-for-bobs-murdered-wife-jane

Bob Bashara's defense attorney talks about life insurance policy for Bob's murdered wife Jane

Feb.10/2012

"I can tell you the insurance policies were not for large amounts of money.

The total policies put together were less than $100,000. And keep in mind that if that's the police motive, Jane Bashara was making $120,000 a year," said Griem who discounted money as a possible motive in the murder.

( are you sure your MIL wasn't confusing the michelle young murder? also in the news last week---in that case , there was a 4 million dollar policy. )

--the timing does seem "odd" that's for sure. LE is raiding her place in grosse pointe--she decides that to be the day she trades in the car big bobb gave to her..

--i wonder if it was the yellow convertible ( that she mentioned in her alt.com posts as "bella".)

--the timing does seem "odd" that's for sure. LE is raiding her place in grosse pointe--she decides that to be the day she trades in the car big bobb gave to her..

--i wonder if it was the yellow convertible ( that she mentioned in her alt.com posts as "bella".)

Timing seems all too convenient to me. Are BB and Rachel clumsily endeavoring to stay one step ahead of investigators possibly via disposable cell phones? We already know Mommy can be duped into spying, chauffeuring BB as she blindly follows along with whatever it takes to support her tortured son. How can LE possibly keep up with every way in which BB and Rachel could stay in contact?
Rumored $4 million life insurance on Jane=motive.

:laugh:
Susan Reed, the court-appointed lawyer for Joseph Gentz who is charged in Jane Bashara's death, said Wednesday that she won't be getting right back to attorney David Griem, who is representing Jane's husband, Bob Bashara, who police say is a person of interest in the case.

She said Griem left her a voice mail Wednesday offering to talk.

"I don't think I'll be calling just now," Reed said.

The timing and circumstances aren't right, she said. She added that the situation could easily change if Bashara is charged in the case.

Griem said he reached out to Reed because: "I just thought it was the right thing to do."
http://www.freep.com/article/201203...lawyer-No-time-for-a-chat-with-Bashara-lawyer

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...sion-joke-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Grosse Pointe murder: Cops thought Gentz confession 'a joke'

"I told him, 'You got to turn yourself in to the police and get some kind of plea deal,'" said Virgona, 54. "He finally agreed, and I drove him to the police station."

"They wanted to kick us out," he said. "First, they told us to come back later because there was no detective there. Then they didn't believe him; they said nobody would come in and confess like that. They thought it was a joke … but I kept telling them, 'This isn't a joke.'"

:laugh:
http://www.freep.com/article/201203...lawyer-No-time-for-a-chat-with-Bashara-lawyer

Susan Reed, the court-appointed lawyer for Joseph Gentz who is charged in Jane Bashara's death, said Wednesday that she won't be getting right back to attorney David Griem, who is representing Jane's husband, Bob Bashara, who police say is a person of interest in the case.

She said Griem left her a voice mail Wednesday offering to talk.

"I don't think I'll be calling just now," Reed said.

The timing and circumstances aren't right, she said. She added that the situation could easily change if Bashara is charged in the case.

Griem said he reached out to Reed because: "I just thought it was the right thing to do."

:laugh: is right, nursebeeme. Griem is "offering to talk"? Since when has he ever shut up?

Tick-tock, Bob!

Was that Grimes way of trying to get info on the case that she has in her hand now or trying to confirm if she is going the way of a plea deal for JG?

everyone memba Griem's one hour and forty minute presser where he offered to do just one more round of questions (reporters ran out! Can you imagine a reporter running out of questions???) if they bought him a beer?

biz to the zarro!!!!!

Yes!! Such a class act, isn't he? <sarcasm>
I have to wonder how this man was able to get married three times?

Yes!! Such a class act, isn't he? <sarcasm>
I have to wonder how this man was able to get married three times?

I can think of several things to say about the Griem Reaper, but "class act" is definitely not one of them ;) His manner and "style" are very unprofessional, and I wouldn't hire the guy if my life depended on it. Griem's hair and mustache are always unkempt; the guy looks like he hasn't had a decent haircut in years. The rumpled raincoat look was fine for Peter Falk, but Griem's grunge doesn't work so well. If I saw him on the street, I'd think that Griem was homeless, in need of a hot shower, clean clothes, and a nutritious meal. :moo:

-------snipped-------If I saw him on the street, I'd think that Griem was homeless, in need of a hot shower, clean clothes, and a nutritious meal. :moo:

..now why would you say that "Bette" ?

griemdavidhomeless.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members