GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, BetteDavis... ;)

... Oh! Cool :clap: - ... SPOILER tag is working here, at forum! :woohoo:

So then ..... front and back of the above mentioned "establishment": (aka HLL) :fence:

Screenshot2012-03-21at90902PM.png

----

doc4f2b38d1ad599849721437.jpg
Occasionally then, one can place few pics or whatever ... under the spoiler, rather than "out in the open".

:seeya:

welcome to websleuths darkman! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I never saw the spoiler thing before! Cool!

thanks, nursebeeme :)

... some vBulletin forums don't have it installed (or it's simply hidden often as a default feature).

... some vBulletin forums have it as [spoil] tag .. some as
tag (such as here) ... some don't have it at all (even as a hidden / default feature)

Article and video from 6:00 news:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-case/-/1719314/9656554/-/io2sf6/-/index.html

Investigators focus on bar, alleged mistress in Bashara murder case

Surveillance video from Grosse Pointe Park bar shows Bob Bashara there on night his wife was murdered

Published On: Mar 21 2012 07:18:33 PM EDT Updated On: Mar 21 2012 07:20:58 PM EDT
from the same link: (above)

Investigators are backtracking and taking a close look at Bob Basahara's relationship with his reputed mistress, Rachel Gillette.

Moreover, investigators are returning to a building Bashara owned in Grosse Pointe Park. They want to talk to people who worked in a bar above an alleged sex dungeon where Bashara spent time.

I wonder if LE searched the "dungeon" by now or not yet....

... and if they DID ... if they found anything "interesting" there or NOT ....

Because ... if the dungeon has been closed, as it was reported, since summer or fall (or something like that) --- possibly all it's "goodies" are already long gone from there? :rolleyes:

And it's simply nice and innocent down there..? :rolleyes:

There's still the slight possibility that RG was at the helm and orchestrated the plan to kill Jane. After BG accompanied RG to her daughter's wedding on New Year's Eve, he may have returned home with the idea that he would continue to lead RG on regarding leaving Jane as he'd been doing all along. Maybe Bob thought that having Oregon, the third party, on board would buy him time by getting RG off his back about moving in with her full time. Based on her writings, RG had been intense about their relationship becoming legit for some time. It's possible that in b's mind, he thought he could keep things going as usual without loosing Jane. But if Jane had discovered the whole truth about his involvement with RG, he was going to loose her anyway, so who knows if that's what caused him to take the actions that we suspect he did that led to Jane's death.

LE is probably trying to get all the facts straight as to all who were in on the plan from the beginning. It's odd that RG left her job for good on the day Jane was murdered. Was she that confident that everyone would believe the scenario that had been set up? RG sure is an anxious one. :waitasec: Seems as if she must have known something was up.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-case/-/1719314/9656554/-/io2sf6/-/index.html

At the above link there is a picture of Bob. It appears he has a cut on the bridge of his nose. I wonder when that picture was taken.

In the comments section below the article, a poster suggests that Bob had been visiting Rachel (versus his children) in Iowa. That's the first thought I had too when I heard he had left town. I'm curious if RG had taken her new car on an open road test drive around the same time. I hope LE is paying close attention to them in order to determine if they're still getting together. Remember Bob claimed they are just good friends - right!

Jane knew about the bar but never knew about the dungeon I bet. She probably found out about it and went into a breaking point mode in the marriage. She had put up with a lot up until then but the knowledge of the dungeon probably sent her over the edge. Bob knew that Jane wasn't going to accept him anymore now that his secret was out. It was too much for his respectable wife/shield to handle and he knew it. Jane was no longer useful to Bob.

... or here is that entire article (from page 4A, Grosse Pointe News, August 14, 2003) about BB in JPG format: (click on Spoiler below to view)

202defd18f8a.jpg

Earlier in the thread Bob's good guy image and articles promoting it were unleashed. He sure isn't shy when it comes to self promotion. The Boy Scouts are taking hits left and right these days!

At the above link there is a picture of Bob. It appears he has a cut on the bridge of his nose. I wonder when that picture was taken.
Not that recently. Looks like it was taken quite some time before Jane's murder occurred.

In the comments section below the article, a poster suggests that Bob had been visiting Rachel (versus his children) in Iowa. That's the first thought I had too when I heard he had left town. I'm curious if RG had taken her new car on an open road test drive around the same time. I hope LE is paying close attention to them in order to determine if they're still getting together....
I strongly doubt that Bob went to see Rachel instead of his son in Iowa.

He went to Iowa for few days (with his mom) to see his son.
It's more likely, just as plain as that.

I doubt Bob would take his mom along if he went visiting Rachel Gillett ;)

Joe Gentz remains jailed in Jane Bashara murder
Attorney says she doesn't know when Gentz's competency exam results will be revealed

Published On: Mar 23 2012 05:31:33 PM EDT

Source: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...Bashara-murder/-/1719314/9690960/-/9oy4h6z/-/

DETROIT -
As the investigation into the murder of Grosse Pointe Park mother Jane Bashara continues, the man at the center of it remains locked up.

Joe Gentz, the handyman who has allegedly confessed to killing Jane, has completed his competency exam.

His attorney, Susan Reed, said Gentz has had few visitors.

“He’s locked up. Anyone in that situation, you know, would be a little anxious and I don’t see that as anything out of the norm,” Reed said.

Reed said she’s not sure when the results of Gentz’s competency exam would be revealed....

Jane Ellen Engelbrecht and Robert Michael Bashara wed at St. Michael's Episcopal Church in Grosse Pointe Woods on Friday, April 26, 1985.

janebobwedapril261985.jpg

MARCH 24, 2012 AT 1:00 AM

New twist in Bashara case
Police have more info on missing clothing; alibi proof missing

BY GEORGE HUNTER AND CHRISTINE FERRETTI THE DETROIT NEWS

bilde

Grosse Pointe Park— The mystery surrounding what happened to Jane Bashara's clothing after she was killed took a new twist Friday.

Michigan State Police officials said two weeks ago they hadn't received the garments the 56-year-old marketing executive wore when her strangled body was found Jan. 25 in the backseat of her sport-utility vehicle in a Detroit alley, although a Detroit Police spokeswoman insisted the clothing had been sent to the state laboratory.

--- more at the Source: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...shara-case?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

That Hard Luck Lounge used to be a popular place to hang out...

hardluckloungeoctober16.jpg

Welcome Darkman00. Tried to post yesterday but soooo much lag and hard to get on. So anyways :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop