GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this just my imagination or what? Every time I see photos of Rachel and BB, I keep noticing how much they resemble one another..same facial features and body structure. Both turn my stomach but even more so because I think they look like siblings.

I had the same problem the other day - weird. Was there a reason that you know of? Hardly ever happens here.

I think it was the possibility of Hailey being found, Casey's hearing and Trayvon's thread all at once. Just a guess though.

Couple of Jane Bashara's photos:

Jane-Bashara-1.jpg

Vestry-Jan-2011-for-web.jpg

Source: http://www.stmichaelsgpw.org/?cat=108

I had the same problem the other day - weird. Was there a reason that you know of? Hardly ever happens here.

Yes many had same problem. I did see a Mod post that it was a problem they were aware of and was being tended to. Not sure what led to it. I know many folk were on due to the C.Anthony Civil case arguments being live streamed. Many on the Hailey Dunn thread as well.

Wow Darkman, you sure ave some great pics!!! TY for sharing!! Some of those I have not seen. :yourock:

Reading bb's profile on alt, it about makes me gag to think of him participating. :puke:

angelindisguyz

Not sure if BB actually personally participated in all of those (in that alt profile) .. even though, who knows... :rolleyes:

Maybe it was simply needed or recommended to participate in that "questionnaire" during (or after) registration ... so he DID, lol (to look "cool" etc .. and to blend in with a regular "crowd" there) :D

BTW, he didn't visit that place for several years now... that registration / profile of his there ... is quite old.
More likely he met Rachel, and she was "good enough" for him ... fulfilled his bondage desires quite nicely etc, so he didn't have real need to browse that alt site (or i, actually, think it's from another similar site, not "alt" one)

I wonder if he didn't post on there anymore because RG filled his void or since she probably knew about that site, he went somewhere else to play? But then again, she didn't mind him grazing where the grass was just as green. :rolleyes: Most of all that in his profile was not surprising but the fisting was what made me want to :sick:

I did see that he went to visit his son. Wonder if Momma is still at his side most the time? I'm sure he's not cleaning, cooking and doing his own wash and a slave would be difficult to get away with these days since LE has been hanging around. :clap:

Lmao at Tweedle Dum for bb and crazy like a fox and goofy as all get out. Love her writing!!!! She tells it like it is.

A few years ago, I had a landlord who was a peeper and would also
come into the house unannounced and unexpected.

If I were a tenant in one of bb's properties, I'd be checking the place for
video recording devices. Not that I'm paranoid about that or anything.... :crazy:

That's it! .. I am done (as far as posting newspaper articles is concerned). :)

I have no more. :truce:

All those pics from community functions........how does one go from that stage of life to a POI in your wife's murder?

LOL That would be the reason. Now if they could just get enough to charge him.

BTW, I sure think her New Years wedding pics did her much more justice than the pic above.

Looking at all those pics of Jane, sure is heart breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen