GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
18 years ago, or so... (Source: Grosse Pointe News, September 23, 1993)

bobgphighseptember23199.jpg

... or here is the entire article in JPG format: (click on Spoiler below to view)

7e94128e054d.jpg

Jane Bashara is in the middle, 4th from left (or from right)

Source: Grosse Pointe News, August 10,1989

janeedisongrossepointen.jpg

Source: Grosse Pointe News, September 29, 1983

bobwoodennickelgrossepo.jpg

Source: Grosse Pointe News, October 13, 1983

bobwoodennickelgrossepo.jpg

Those were the days... Better days... Jane looks very nice here, very happy. :leaf2:

Source: Grosse Pointe News, January 29, 2009

basharajamaicagrossepoi.jpg

Source: Grosse Pointe News, March 28, 2009

basharajamaica2grossepo.jpg

New Evidence Problems in Bashara Investigation?
Attorney says surveillance video is gone

Updated: Saturday, 24 Mar 2012, 11:20 PM EDT
Published : Saturday, 24 Mar 2012, 11:20 PM EDT

clipboard01msl.jpg

GROSSE PT. PARK, Mich. (WJBK) - More questions about the way evidence is being handled in the Jane Bashara murder investigation. Her attorney says surveillance video that could prove Bob Bashara was at his commercial property at the time of the murder was not taken as evidence quickly enough. Now, it's been erased.

Click on the video player to watch Ronnie Dahl's live report.

Jane Bashara was found strangled in her Mercedes back in January. One suspect is in custody. But, her husband, Bob, is still a person of interest in the case.

"We relied upon the police, shame on us," said Bashara's attorney David Greim. "It appears the videotapes were never taken into custody."

Source: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...-in-bashara-murder-investigation?-20120324-rs

--- Text & Video ---

clipboard01xaz.jpg

Please refrain from posting newspaper pictures/articles here that can not be linked to the original source. This MAY be a copyright violation and the Mods are currently checking with Management as to the rules.

So... please be patient and give us a day or two to resolve this situation.

Thanks everybody!

Salem

front and back of the above mentioned "establishment": (aka HLL) :fence:

Screenshot2012-03-21at90902PM.png

----

doc4f2b38d1ad599849721437.jpg

:seeya:
Additional pictures of Hard Luck Lounge, and around front and back of the building, including those video cameras:

clipboard02ru.jpg

The rest are under the Spoiler: (below)

clipboard02zd.jpg

clipboard01pi.jpg

clipboard02ra.jpg

clipboard03lx.jpg

clipboard04hp.jpg

I am of the opinion bob is guilty. Conspired and coerced Gentz as he was an easily coerced person. I believe he was present the night of the murder. Based on what has been in the MSM they may not have enough to tie him directly to the murder scene. I do believe LE is working diligently to tie him to conspiracy. If that's all they get him with. I'm ok with that. The pillar will have crumbled and so will his S&M side of life. At least out of Prison.

If bb was as innocent as he says and named POI, why would he not make sure to secure those tapes himself? Instead of blaming LE, makes perfect sense to me to grab the tapes and keep them to prove his whereabouts IF that was true. He is only to blame himself!!

I am of the opinion bob is guilty. Conspired and coerced Gentz as he was an easily coerced person. I believe he was present the night of the murder. Based on what has been in the MSM they may not have enough to tie him directly to the murder scene. I do believe LE is working diligently to tie him to conspiracy. If that's all they get him with. I'm ok with that. The pillar will have crumbled and so will his S&M side of life. At least out of Prison.

--if they get bob on conspiracy, ( and i believe they will ) the penalty is the same as if he had committed the murder himself.

http://law.onecle.com/michigan/750-michigan-penal-code/mcl-750-157a.html

750.157a Conspiracy to commit offense or legal act in illegal manner; penalty.

"....the person convicted under this section shall be punished by a penalty equal to that which could be imposed if he had been convicted of committing the crime he conspired to commit."

Constitutionality: A mandatory life sentence imposed for conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, even if nonparolable, is not so excessive as to constitute cruel and unusual punishment; nor does it violate the Equal Protection Clauses of the Michigan and United States Constitutions

If bb was as innocent as he says and named POI, why would he not make sure to secure those tapes himself? Instead of blaming LE, makes perfect sense to me to grab the tapes and keep them to prove his whereabouts IF that was true. He is only to blame himself!!

Good thinking!

An unrelated comment ~ in the picture of Jane from 2009 above where she looks happy ~ all I can think of when I look at that picture is how we know from RG's postings on that ALT blog that she and BB were already carrying on behind Jane's back ~ two years later Jane would be dead. So sad. Everyone deserves to have an authentic life. I despise BB's actions regardless if he murdered Jane or not. :twocents:

Welcome Darkman00. Tried to post yesterday but soooo much lag and hard to get on. So anyways :welcome:

I had the same problem the other day - weird. Was there a reason that you know of? Hardly ever happens here.

as Bob Bashara's lawyer said, LOL:

"We relied upon the police, shame on us," said Bashara's attorney David Greim.

--- Also interesting to know where those tapes were physically and actually located?
Somewhere in the building more likely.... building owned by Big Bob.
In his office somewhere in the building? (if it even exists there) ... in the basement? (where "the Dungeon" use to exist) ... in building's suite that he rents out to someone? .. or, maybe, those tapes were located inside the Hard Luck Lounge? (as it was most popular and most populated / visited place in that building .. and if some fraud, say, was happening Live on the monitoring system someone could call police right away ... so would make sense to have the "inside" monitoring equipment with tapes located in that Hard Luck Lounge, before they moved out of course, which was end of January i think, right around the time when BB became POI and Dungeon existence in that building started to "come out to the surface") :rolleyes:

I had the same problem the other day - weird. Was there a reason that you know of? Hardly ever happens here.
I think the forum was lagging BAD......
Forum's pages didn't want to open up etc... - had to press "Reload the page" in the browser many times before page successfully refreshed.
Seems to be OK now.. hopefully it was a temporary glitch.

A camera or two must have been installed outside the building because BB installed them due to frequent car thefts that had taken place. Not sure if there were cameras inside too.

What's that saying? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
:maddening: lol!

A camera or two must have been installed outside the building because BB installed them due to frequent car thefts that had taken place. Not sure if there were cameras inside too.
ya.. the camera (or two etc) WERE installed on outside (to monitor parking lot etc) .. BUT i was referring to the monitoring equipment (belonging to that monitoring system) that is located INSIDE the building somewhere (like the Video player, monitor, tapes etc.. which are, surely, located somewhere inside the building, ... simply wouldn't mind to know where exactly inside the building they are located) :)

Roll of screen shots from previous videos that i made some time ago: (click on Spoiler below)

6a24ecd6e518.jpg

Some pics that i have accumulated over time (Bashara case and case's "players" related) .. Click on each Spoiler below to view:

Bob Bashara:
cl2m.jpg

cl1v.jpg

bildeuv.jpg

clipboard01lda.jpg

clipboard01xla.jpg

clipboard011c.jpg

clipboard01br.jpg

Big Bob is lurking out of the window:
clipboard01csx.jpg

bob309.jpg
Joe Gentz:
clipboard02zj.jpg

bildebd.jpg

51155920.jpg

bildefn.jpg

clipboard01sz.jpg

clipboard02ika.jpg

Joe Gentz's lawyer:
clipboard03mb.jpg
David Griem:
bilde1v.jpg

clipboard01km.jpg

griem.jpg

clipboard011s.jpg

Jane Bashara:
bildekv.jpg

clipboard01br.jpg
Rachel Gillett:
clipboard02mj.jpg

gillett.jpg

clipboard01ozu.jpg

clipboard02zu.jpg
Miscellaneous:
BB's profile at one of the Bondage sites:
clipboard01ftx.jpg

The guy who drove Joe Gentz (to police station etc)
clipboard01ypi.jpg

clipboard01te.jpg

Dungeon:
clipboard01ho.jpg

Down the stairs to Dungeon we go... :
clipboard01et.jpg

clipboard02ya.jpg

clipboard03ha.jpg

clipboard03uij.jpg

4625w.jpg

clipboard01ncp.jpg

clipboard04fe.jpg

Bob's sister:
clipboard01yv.jpg

One of the routes from Hard Luck Lounge / Dungeon to Bob's house on Middlesex:
directionsd.jpg

Jane's dog, Lance ... It passed away shortly after Jane's death. *(((( .... R.I.P. Lance
clipboard01zf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member