GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't lost hope that bob will be charged with Conspiracy. I would luv to hear from a local. Just my opinion but I'll bet Jane was the one loved by her Community. bob not so much. :moo:

I think he will too. I just read about a man convicted in his wife's murder after 6 years. I sure hope it doesn't take much longer for bb to get put in :jail: One consolation is that he isn't leading the life he once was.

RG's recent news video pics with her hair down make her look younger than the matronly one's from new years (daughter's wedding?)

LOL That would be the reason. Now if they could just get enough to charge him.

BTW, I sure think her New Years wedding pics did her much more justice than the pic above...
:boohoo: :bananapowerslide:

396113_10150554945410821_2113594536_n.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5914/39611310150554945410821.jpg

masterbobandrachelkendallFB.jpg
:websleuther:

April 1, 2012 at 1:00 am
Warm weather a factor in deadly winter in Detroit, officials say

By George Hunter and Steve Pardo
The Detroit News

bilde

Detroit— Higher-than-normal temperatures and a series of high-profile crimes made for a warm, bloody winter in the city.

Spring officially started March 20, bringing to a close what several local law enforcement officials described as the most calamitous winter in memory. Some said the warm weather was a factor.

"Crime usually spikes in the summer," Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy said. "I've never seen a winter quite like this one."

From Jan. 1 to March 21, there were 70 murders in the city — a 37 percent jump over the same period last year, according to figures released by the Detroit Police Department.

Among those were several crimes that made headlines:

—The fatal shooting of a 9-month-old boy as he slept on his couch.

—A 12-year-old girl was reportedly killed over a disagreement about a cellphone.

—A man dies after being shot by a gas station attendant after allegedly arguing over the price of a condom.

—A 14-year-old boy whom police say fatally shot his mother 10 times.

—The discovery of a 56-year-old Grosse Pointe Park marketing executive's body in an alley on the east side of Detroit touched off a national media frenzy.

The winter of 2011-12 was 30 percent warmer than last year. The average temperature from January to mid-March 2011-12 was 35.7 degrees, up from an average of 26.4 degrees from the previous year's period...

Among the murders in the Metro area that have made headlines this past winter that either happened in Detroit or were investigated by Detroit Police:

—At about 9:30 a.m. on Jan. 25, a driver from HB Land Towing spotted a 2004 Mercedes-Benz ML350 sport utility vehicle in an alley near Seven Mile. In the backseat was the body of Grosse Pointe Park resident Jane Bashara. The case made national headlines after Grosse Pointe Park Police Chief David Hiller named the victim's husband, Robert Bashara, as a person of interest. Handyman Joseph Gentz, who told police he was paid by Robert Bashara to carry out the hit, was charged with first-degree murder...

The article in it's entirety is at the Source: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120401/METRO/204010309/1409/rss36

For those of you who haven't read this by now, here are posts by Amy Weber ("Bondage Model" from Michigan), who, with her boyfriend, visited bondage / fetish party on January 21, 2012 (only 3 days before Jane's murder), and sat at the the same table with Master Bob and Bella (aka Rachel)....

< mod snip >

Source: http://msamyweber.tumblr.com/post/17036169683/february-4-2011

February 4 2011

Believe this or not, <modsnip>...

---------------

More at one of above Source (above)...

There are some more Amy's posts at her blog(s) that are Bob's related.... or Amy, herself, related.... to check those out, find them from Main Blogs' page(s) :
< mod snip >

or even from these ones: :fence:
http://msamyweber.tumblr.com/
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/bob-bashara
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/joe-gentz

Darkman00,
You have been very busy bringing everyone up to speed on this case.Especially since no new news.

... somewhat older, but case related:

Charlie Langton: Why Would Bashara Or Anyone Take A Polygraph And Risk Looking Guilty?
February 2, 2012 11:01 AM

langton1.jpg

Charlie Langton talked with attorney Mike Rataj about the use of polygraph tests in the case of the recent Grosse Pointe killing and the ongoing Bianca Jones case. In the Bashara case, the media first reported Bashara failed a lie detector test early in the investigation &#8211; but his attorney David Griem reported Thursday he had taken another and passed with flying colors.

The test indicated, Griem said, that Bashara had nothing to do with his wife&#8217;s death...

---- AUDIO (in 2 parts) ----

--

at the Source: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/02...olygraph-voluntarily-and-risk-looking-guilty/

or Audio, direct links:

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/?podcas...rtist=cl&station_id=57&tag=pages&dcid=CBS.DET (part 1)

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/?podcas...rtist=cl&station_id=57&tag=pages&dcid=CBS.DET (part 2)

Around 20 Bashara Character Witness Letters Secured by Attorney
Competency Exam for Handyman Joe Gentz is May 4

Updated: Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 6:51 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 6:50 PM EDT

clipboard01lj.jpg

< snip >

..."Kind of treading water because that's what we're all doing," Griem said Monday.

So far, Bashara's handyman, Joseph Gentz, is the only person charged, but he's charged with conspiracy. He allegedly told police Bob Bashara paid him to kill his wife.

Gentz was sent for a competency exam nearly a month ago.

"I'm not sure that it gives us cause for concern one way or another," Griem remarked.

He was responding to rumors that Gentz passed his competency exam. His hearing is not for another month, and neither the prosecutor's office nor the attorney for Gentz would comment.

FOX 2 legal analyst Charlie Langton said if Gentz passes, that could be a big blow to Bashara.

"If Gentz is found to be credible, what Gentz then said to the cops way back when is heightened and it is more believable," he explained. "If I'm Bashara, I'd be worried."...

< snip >

---- VIDEO & TEXT ----

..."I think the number would be doubled if this case didn't have the media attention that it does," he said.

"Bashara will not get any kind of bond. I don't care how many character witnesses come forward," Langton remarked.

Langton said that is if Bashara is charged with murder. He also noted it is likely nothing will happen until after the next court date for Gentz, who is charged with murder and conspiracy in the death of Jane Bashara....

More at the Source: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...tness-letters-secured-by-attorney-20120402-ms

When all is said and done, if BB were to walk away uncharged with Gentz locked up for eternity for a crime BB committed, will BB end up with Rachel?

When all is said and done, if BB were to walk away uncharged with Gentz locked up for eternity for a crime BB committed, will BB end up with Rachel?

If that happens (which i strongly doubt) and BB is a free man ... he / they can do whatever they want (if they still want to, of course...) :)

Heck, he can have two "Rachel(s)" ... or even more than two, if it was OK with all the involved parties :D

:blowkiss: :sweep:

I wouldn't be surprised if in time he moved her into his House IF she is still communicating with him. If so, and they continued a relationship....wouldn't she always have in the back of her mind that she is bedding with the Devil?

I hope you're right, Nieschk, though I'm not convinced. Of course, RG has to verbalize her relationship with BB is over and she has to maintain an obvious physical distance from him, refuse statements, decline interviews and give the appearance that she removed herself from BB's life altogether. Not sure the master and slave relationship can be severed so easily.

forgetmenot, Unless BB is actually innocent (is that even in the realm of possibilities?), how could anyone want to mixed up in a relationship where your partner was considered a POI in his wife's death? It would seem that there are enough other "Masters" that seem to have better morals and scruples than BB. It would be quite sad to see them hook back up even if there was not enough evidence to convict.

You are assuming RG has morals.And that RG knew nothing of the plot on Jane,which I am not convinced she knew nothing of the plan.

Well, I believe at one time she had morals... lol. Her dodging and staying out of the media as much as she can makes me think she really does not know too much but like you I do not thnk she is totally clueless.

Hoping for Justice For Jane. Just checking in to see if Bobby has had to spend a night in county yet, or if the wheels of justice are still being greased for him. MOO there are more than one individual on the inside making it easy for BB to not be indicted...I am hoping to eat crow one day, when I say again, I do not think BB will ever be charged with a single crime that could end up incarcerating him.

Investigators question Jane Bashara's children in her murder investigation
Attorney says investigators flew to Iowa to talk with Grosse Pointe Park mother's son

Published On: Apr 06 2012 05:16:53 PM EDT Updated On: Apr 06 2012 05:23:06 PM EDT

----

...The Local 4 Defenders have learned that Bob Bashara&#8217;s son, Robert Jr., who lives in the Hawkeye state, was interviewed on the record by investigators as part of his mother&#8217;s murder case....

---- VIDEO & TEXT ----

----

...David Griem, said both of the couple&#8217;s children, Robert and Jessica, have been interviewed.

"Bob Jr. was interviewed for more than three hours out in Iowa this week," Griem said. "Jessica Bashara has been interviewed no less than four times by various police agencies in this case."

Griem said both children could have had a lawyer sit by their side for the investigative subpoena, but neither felt it was necessary.

"Both indicated they wanted to go forward on their own," he said.

Local 4 legal analyst attorney Todd Flood said it&#8217;s not unusual for law enforcement to interview family in an investigation.

"What they want to figure out is the truth. So, they want to eliminate defenses and make sure they're putting the right person in the defendant's chair," Flood said.

But, Flood said, flying investigators to Iowa is significant.

"They're moving the ball down the field as fast they can. They didn't wait for whatever vacation, for whatever break. They went out to get the person, to get the interview," Flood said...

----------------

More at the Source: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...tion/-/1719314/10295646/-/m05e1d/-/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazasmurf