GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaning toward Griem being behind the Cousin speaking out. Due to the timing. Yes waiting........

I have to wonder just how close Blob's cousin really is. Like how did she REALLY know exactly how many times JG harrassed BLOB over the phone for handy work in the weeks prior to Jane's death...:waitasec:

--she was hanging out with him after the murder, i guess he shared details w/ his supporters ..( since they are "tight and have no secrets".)

--she's shown here leaving the police station after bob took his LDT (and failed) on january 27th.

[video=youtube;mfLYygXheaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfLYygXheaM[/video]
--cousin at approx. 0.17 seconds.

--and again when she followed him home that night..they arrived shortly after LE had left after completing their 3 hour+ S/W.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...of-jane-bashara-as-her-husband-was-questioned
--cousin in the "cream coloured" coat.

cousinstephanie.jpg

They look related, don't they? Almost like siblings, IMO.

Just read this online
I worked in a prosecutor's office, and we used to hold warrants until late afternoon on Fridays for our most 'favorite' criminals. The courts would be closed by the time they were processed, so unfortunately the poor creep couldn't be arraigned until Monday and would have to spend the weekend in the pokey.
Would love to see that!!! It would be great to see what calls or text that would come in on bbs phone while he was in there. Wonder if he went and got a pay as you use phone so they couldn't track him on everything.

I have to wonder just how close Blob's cousin really is. Like how did she REALLY know exactly how many times JG harrassed BLOB over the phone for handy work in the weeks prior to Jane's death...:waitasec:

Denial
is a powerful defense mechanism and someone like Blobb is a Master of manipulation & persuasion. It seems apparent that he gave her a script prior to the interview.

My heart goes out to everyone who Blobb has deceived. His lies are going to devastate many many lives :mad:

Perhaps they were "kissin' cousins"! In light of all the findings about BB's "second life", would anything surprise us anymore?

Denial
is a powerful defense mechanism and someone like Blobb is a Master of manipulation & persuasion. It seems apparent that he gave her a script prior to the interview.

My heart goes out to everyone who Blobb has deceived. His lies are going to devastate many many lives :mad:

They truly are. Most of all his Children. Perhaps some family and some of the Community. My heart goes out to Jane's Family who likely knew he was a jerk but never thought this outcome.

Bob & Joe seen together the night she died..................B U S T E D!!!!

So they were reported as meeting at a bar earlier in the night. So Joe and Bob ride together back to Bob's house. Murder poor Jane. Joe drives her vehicle. Bob follows behind. Bob gives him a ride to wherever when it's all done.

Do you think they would give Gentz immunity for coming clean? I still don't know why they would let someone who confessed to the murder let out to walk the streets???

Bob & Joe seen together the night she died..................B U S T E D!!!!

So they were reported as meeting at a bar earlier in the night. So Joe and Bob ride together back to Bob's house. Murder poor Jane. Joe drives her vehicle. Bob follows behind. Bob gives him a ride to wherever when it's all done.

Do you think they would give Gentz immunity for coming clean? I still don't know why they would let someone who confessed to the murder let out to walk the streets???

--the new witness (neighbour) saw bob moving his navigator so that jane's SUV could be pulled out of the driveway---which is HUGE!---since bigbobb has said that he never saw jane's car that night.

--but----joe has told us that he made his own way home after dumping the body, by bus---and that story has been checking out.

http://www.themorningsun.com/articles/2012/02/10/news/doc4f353949e6fd0454099789.txt?viewmode=3

Meanwhile, investigators probing the strangulation of Jane Bashara reportedly have pulled surveillance video from a number of locations that Gentz told them he went to after disposing of her body, according to WDIV-TV.

The news station reported that sources say Gentz told police he killed Bashara in her garage, placed her body in her car with the help of another man, and then drove the vehicle to Detroit.

The second man did not make the trip to the area of Seven Mile and Hoover where Gentz said he left the vehicle, and left the keys on the driver’s side floorboard.

According to WDIV, Gentz then walked to a McDonald’s on Seven Mile and Gratiot and later boarded a bus to the Rosa Parks terminal in Detroit where he transferred to the Jefferson bus back to Grosse Pointe.

The station reported police have found Gentz’s image on some of the security tapes at those locations, which solidifies his version of events.

Perhaps they were "kissin' cousins"! In light of all the findings about BB's "second life", would anything surprise us anymore?

Just ........ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

:sick: :whip2:

LOL Tiger. Your fingers are faster than mine. :)

Progress has been made, finally! Will there be a second arrest soon?

I hope this doesn't mean that they can't connect BB .. so they just arrested Joe..

Joseph Gentz -- suspect in slaying of Jane Bashara -- arrested again

Reed said she was in contact earlier today with Assistant Wayne Countty Prosecutor Lisa Lindsay about the pending arrest.

Reed said she was trying to call Gentz to alert him to the upcoming arrest, but had been unable to reach him because her calls kept going directly to voicemail.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120302/NEWS02/120302042/Joseph-Gentz-suspect-slaying-Jane-Bashara-arrested-again?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|FRONTPAGE

His quote was 4 words.... "What took so long" Surely Bob has to be next. Maybe they are waiting so he has to spend the weekend in jail. Let's hope so.

I sure hope Grime isn't going to get airtime about this!!!

GMTA. I wondered how soon we'd hear from the Griem Reaper. He must be chomping at the bit to clear his client's name :rolleyes: Not a chance, Mr. Griem. Methinks that Big Bob will be cuffed soon. But, hey, that's nothing new for him, is it? ;) jmo

Now that they have Gentz perhaps it time to play "Lets make a deal" bob must be really sweating right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow