GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really feel that much for Steve.... as, reportedly, he was approached by Joe Gentz who told SV he was asked to "get rid of" some rich lady and asked Steve to "help" him.

Steve refused .... BUT didn't do anything with that information ... - as far as i am concerned he should have gone RIGHT AWAY and reported Gentz to LE ... - who knows, maybe Jane would have been still alive (as JG would, more likely, cracked under LE questioning)

UNLESS, of course Steve DID go to police RIGHT AWAY (which, somehow, i doubt), and told them what Joe "approached" him with ... and LE did NOTHING with it :rolleyes:

Wasn't aware of that - where/when was that reported? Or didn't I listen to Steve's recent interview closely enough?

Wasn't aware of that - where/when was that reported? Or didn't I listen to Steve's recent interview closely enough?
Among many other places it was reported, for example, HERE:

http://www.examiner.com/article/if-...d-still-be-alive?cid=PROD-redesign-right-next

Gentz told investigator’s he killed Jane Bashara after her husband Bob Bashara, who he had done handyman work for, offered him about $2000 and a vehicle to do it.

Virgona says that weeks before the murder, Gentz approached him and asked him for help on a “contract hit,” Virgona said he turned Gentz down and did not realize Jane Bashara was the target until he read news reports.

If Virgona would have went to authorities and told them he was approached by someone requesting he help out with a contract killing, Jane Bashara would be alive today.

There is no doubt in my mind if confronted by police Gentz would have told them of Bob Bashara’s offer. Gentz has a reported IQ of 67, well below average, I am sure a trained investigator could have gotten information about the plot...

... but, i think, originally it was reported at Detroit Free Press

Was out earlier ... Thanks for the tip, amandab

--

Are There Really Dungeons Of Debauchery?

Published On: May 07 2012 06:00:35 PM EDT Updated On: May 08 2012 11:49:43 AM EDT

--- VIDEO ----

TONIGHT AT 11 P.M. - It's the twist in the Bashara case that had everyone whispering. Are there dungeons of debauchery in quiet, local communities? Wait until you see what Defender hidden cameras reveal!

Source: http://www.clickondetroit.com/Dungeons-Of-Debauchery/-/1719524/12726392/-/5lw4qb/-/index.html

---

Among many other places it was reported, for example, HERE:

http://www.examiner.com/article/if-...d-still-be-alive?cid=PROD-redesign-right-next

Gentz told investigator’s he killed Jane Bashara after her husband Bob Bashara, who he had done handyman work for, offered him about $2000 and a vehicle to do it.

Virgona says that weeks before the murder, Gentz approached him and asked him for help on a “contract hit,” Virgona said he turned Gentz down and did not realize Jane Bashara was the target until he read news reports.

If Virgona would have went to authorities and told them he was approached by someone requesting he help out with a contract killing, Jane Bashara would be alive today.

There is no doubt in my mind if confronted by police Gentz would have told them of Bob Bashara’s offer. Gentz has a reported IQ of 67, well below average, I am sure a trained investigator could have gotten information about the plot...

... but, i think, originally it was reported at Detroit Free Press

Oh, I see what you mean. This gets complicated though because we are dealing with people on the fringes (sorry, if that's not politically correct but I don't know exactly how to say what I'm trying to say) so I'm addressing smaller stories within the large picture. The large picture is that all people do the right thing at all times. In a perfect world that's what would happen. In the smaller picture, if someone invites you to participate in a hit, but you don't accept the invitation, you did a good thing. On the broader scale you didn't report a potential hit to the cops because, 1. you don't like dealing with cops or, 2. you didn't take the invition seriously to begin with or, 3. you didn't have the details anyway so what is there to tell.

Soon after a crime is all over the news. Another crime but SV doesn't think too much about it. JG shows up at SV's door and makes claim to the crime but SV can hardly believe that he'd been forewarned so he begins to feel badly because 'if onlies' set in. Maybe you are a guy on the fringes but you'd never murder anybody, especially a good woman who has never done anything to you. You show you have a conscious when the guy(JG), who is now telling you he committed this crime, that has been in the news, and you think, 'man, I didn't think JG had it in him to do something like this'. You know he did it due to his prior invitation to involve you in the crime. You manage to convince him to turn himself in to LE which saves them from beginning at the beginning beginning - actually opening up a huge piece of the story to them but then (you figure because you are just your lowly self), LE doesn't believe you. On top of that, you end up having to look after JG because LE lets him go and you are certain that what JG has told you and LE is true - partly because of the invite you had received earlier to participate in the crime.

Now, does one really think if SV had gone to the police and said, 'my friend JG said BB (did JG give SV the name early on?) wants to hire him to kill his wife and JG has asked me if I want to participate'. Considering SV has no proof of this, only his verbal account of the invitation he received via JG, what would LE do? How would LE respond? Question BB based on what SV told them? In a perfect world, yes. The best we could hope for is that LE would have had the conversation with SV previously on record. I doubt it would have stopped Jane's murder from happening UNLESS LE carried through addressing it with BB and Jane herself.

If that's how it went down, I still feel for SV. It seems that all this came walking towards him. He didn't go looking for it.

Judge Wade McCree releases statement on his racy photo

Posted: 04/27/2012

---- VIDEO & TEXT ----

(WXYZ) - Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Wade McCree has released a statement responding to the controversy over a sexy photograph of himself that was found on a woman's cell phone by her husband.

The statement reads as follows:

Clearly, I made an extremely serious error in judgment. I am embarrassed and truly sorry for my actions, which have hurt and caused great pain to my family.

I apologize to my family, my professional associates, my friends and the citizens of Wayne County.

I ask for forgiveness from all those I have disappointed and hurt as a result of my very serious mistake. I also ask for your prayers as my family and I work through this issue on a personal and professional level.

----

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...ses-statement-on-his-racy-photo#ixzz1tTC47VIw
Sexy Calendar for Sexy Judge?

May 8, 2012

--- AUDIO podcast (8:30) ----

Wayne County’s good looking Judge, Wade McCree is rumored to have been offered a spot on a major publication’s calendar that features good looking men. WWJ’s Vickie Thomas shares the Judge McCree’s reaction with Charlie.

Listen at the Source: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/?podcas...e+Thomas&station_id=57&tag=pages&dcid=CBS.DET

--- snip ---

I doubt it would have stopped Jane's murder from happening UNLESS LE carried through addressing it with BB and Jane herself.

If that's how it went down, I still feel for SV. It seems that all this came walking towards him. He didn't go looking for it.
No he DID NOT...

But all i am saying ... - i think if SV would contacted LE that his "chit for brain" buddy approached him about helping with a "hit on a some rich lady" .. - there was a VERY GOOD CHANCE that LE would approach JG about it (he had some previous legal and mental issues, btw) .. and would scare the crap out of JG (it was reported after all that even though he is a HUGE guy, he could be easily made scared) ... and more likely would squeeze out the info out of him on the names of parties involved ... and go from there...

Who knows... maybe Jane WOUILD still be alive... you never know

i am just saying...... :rolleyes:

What is with these people? We can't say they don't have brains, afterall, they are judges, presidents and other people in high places. It must be arrogance and ego. What's that when nobody can touch you? When one begins to think they're above it all? Humpty Dumpty has a big fall.
God's sense of humor I guess.

No he DID NOT...

But all i am saying ... - i think if SV would contacted LE that his "chit for brain" buddy approached him about helping with a "hit on a some rich lady" .. - there was a VERY GOOD CHANCE that LE would approach JG about it (he had some previous legal and mental issues, btw) .. and would scare the crap out of JG (it was reported after all that even though he is a HUGE guy, he could be easily made scared) ... and more likely would squeeze out the info out of him on the names of parties involved ... and go from there...

Who knows... maybe Jane WOUILD still be alive... you never know

i am just saying...... :rolleyes:

I can't help thinking about all the stalking cases and the like - when the writing is written all over the walls - but nothing can be done to protect the victim. Then what they were afraid of all along happens. That's when the stalker finally ends up in prison. So sad.

Sexy Calendar for Sexy Judge?

May 8, 2012

--- AUDIO podcast (8:30) ----

Wayne County’s good looking Judge, Wade McCree is rumored to have been offered a spot on a major publication’s calendar that features good looking men. WWJ’s Vickie Thomas shares the Judge McCree’s reaction with Charlie.

Listen at the Source: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/?podcas...e+Thomas&station_id=57&tag=pages&dcid=CBS.DET

Ha! I'm not buying no calendar that doesn't show the Judge's 'junk'. :what:

Bob Bashara's alternative lifestyle

Published On: May 08 2012 11:05:56 PM EDT

---- VIDEO ---- (4:21)

clipboard02yo.jpg

clipboard01ydm.jpg

It's the twist in the Bashara case that had everyone whispering. Are there dungeons of debauchery in quiet, local communities? Wait until you see what Defender hidden cameras reveal!

Source: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...le/-/1719314/12886722/-/105ymydz/-/index.html

----

More screen shots: (click on Spoiler below to view)

clipboard01tv.jpg

clipboard02da.jpg

clipboard03xb.jpg
---

So what's the purpose of the monthly club? To mingle with liked minded people? To learn whipping techniques? Was BB's dungeon different than the club that was described in the video? It sounds as if actual sex acts were not taking place at those monthly meetings then and there anyway.

When the video showed the bingo players, for a moment I thought those were the monthly sado club people! Too funny. Pretend I'm the club manager and I'm going over the weekly calander - today we have bingo, tomorrow the masochists meet for their monthly meeting and then Thursday the girl scouts, Friday is a wedding reception.

So was BB's dungeon a place to carry out real time sex acts?

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/sadomasochistic
I haven't read it (yet?) but there's a book Fifty Shades of Grey and I think it addresses a version of this type of encounter - more the submissive nature type.

So what's the purpose of the monthly club? To mingle with liked minded people? To learn whipping techniques? Was BB's dungeon different than the club that was described in the video? It sounds as if actual sex acts were not taking place at those monthly meetings then and there anyway.

While I can't speak for everyone, I can tell you that this club in particular, which I have attended, is for many of the reasons you listed.

Partly to mingle with like-minded people. Partly to learn from each other; techniques, safety, and the like.

I'd never attended any party at BB's place (nor have I ever met him), so I cannot speak to whether or not sex acts were taking place at his dungeon. Though at Deviations, actual sex acts do not take place.

amandab, thank you for answering. That's good to know because if that weren't so, it likens to more of an orgy and, to me, it's weird when people can be so public when it comes to the act of sex itself.

You know Adam Lambert? He was on American Idol and I loved his performances and voted for him tons of times each week. Apparently, he had toned down his real persona for his Idol performances. I knew he was gay but that has nothing to do with my liking him. But then it did. When he performed on the American Music Awards his performance tilted too far into the gay world for me. If the audience had expected that and it had been an appropriate venue, alright then. What I'm getting at is I'd pay to go see his Idol performances but not his preferred (I guess) performances. I don't need that as I'm not gay and it actually kind of embarrasses me to watch it. So what I'm saying is that what people do behind closed doors is their own business if it's mutual and what they feel they need. I just don't need to know about it. Back to Adam, what bothered me the most about his choice was that it ended up hurting him. He was doing so great as a performer and had become famous and then, because of his inability to recognize his audience, took steps backwards. If that's the way he always wants/needs to perform then sobeit. But I'd love to see him perform in Idol stage ways. So I viewed it as my loss as well as his.

I know I went off topic - but not really. BB's dungeon stuff is weird to me and I believe it actually does have something to do with Jane's murder. It probably came between them over the years because (I'm guessing here) it's not what turned her on. Obviously he needed whatever it is that one gets from that type of activity. So while the dungeon is salacious (is that the right word?), it may also provide insight into BB's motive if BB was no longer able to fulfill his needs because Jane was standing in his way. It may have become an obsession with BB to live in a world where he was master. An uncooperative wife, a mistress and financial problems all led to Jane's murder I bet.What I hate about him the most though is his ability to look straight into a camera and lie about who he is. He thinks he's doing his children a favor by denying all that he is and being a liar too? Own up to your proclivities - he's so arrogant that he thinks he can snowball everyone. Sorry BB, you're not my master so I don't care what you say and the fact that you're a liar doesn't allow me to cut you any slack.

woe.b.gone - thanks for answering. :) I was afraid my post would be met with many, many crickets - lol

I hear what you're saying about Adam Lambert; our opinions are much the same.

What people choose to do in private is their own business, and more often than not I'd rather not know about it.

Not knowing BB or his household, I can only speculate as to the motives for murder. If they are rooted at all in their lifestyle, then your theory may be pretty close to on the mark.

Of course, BB looks by all accounts to be an arrogant, pompous a$$....so the BDSM lifestyle may just be a titillating side story in all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper