GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Old Hippie! Glad to have new reading material! :seeya:

bb complains that the media is so mean to him. Good Grief, he set himself up with the double and secret life that he led.

As for his Daughter, he should of thought of that when he started sneaking around. As many years that he cheated and all the public places and pictures that him and RG have had, it was just a matter of time before she found out. It wasn't just JB that he cheated on, I think it was his friends and family as well. Bet he doesn't see it THAT way. :rolleyes:

I, too, hope that Val is ok and works out her personal issues. I really enjoyed THM. Looking forward to keeping up here on Websleuths.

Discussing the Hinky Meter being shut down is completely off topic. Please discuss this case and not the Hinky Meter or ValHall, who is a respected member here.

Bashara Admits To Affair During TV Interview

May 11, 2012 9:34 PM

GROSSE POINTE PARK (WWJ) - Some admissions Friday night in the case of murdered Jane Bashara of Grosse Pointe Park.

Her husband Bob stars in an episode of Dateline NBC, during which he admits he had an affair and says he had an understanding about it with his wife.

As for the allegations of S and M lifestyle, Bashara will only say: ”I did have a relationship with one other woman.”

Bashara admits to having an affair with Rachel Gillette and he says his wife Jane knew about it.

“We had an understanding – correct – and that’s what people are going to find hard to believe; her family, her friends, but they don’t know what our relationship was about,” he said....

------

Read more at the Source:

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/05/11/bashara-admits-to-affair-during-tv-interview/

They showed some woman on Dateline ... who was in Bob's dungeon .. she didn't even hide her face :)

All other dungeon visitors that i saw to-date always hid their appearance.....

It just became clear as to why BB's team reported missing clothes - Jane wasn't wearing a bra and JG told that to LE as a detail in his account of what happened. JG said that when he and BB moved Jane's body from the floor of the garage into her car her shirt had moved up exposing her breasts. BB pulled the shirt down and uttered, 'sorry baby'.

At the recovery scene they never found Jane's bra because she hadn't been wearing one. That small detail matches up with JG's account to LE of what he and BB did to Jane.

From Dateline:

When Gentz kills Jane ... they (Gentz and Bob) lift her up to throw in the vehicle .. her breasts were showing from the blouse ... ------ Bob pulls up the blouse, says "I am sorry, baby" .. and then they throw Jane in the car.

Family friend remembers Bashara couple

Season 2012 : Episode 0511

May 11: A family friend, Kim Towar, shares her thoughts and memories on Bob and Jane Bashara. This web extra video is from the Dateline report 'Secret in the Suburbs' from Friday, May 11th.

----- VIDEO -----

clipboard01wu.jpg

Source:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/family-friend-remembers-bashara-couple/6cl12b5

or:

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/family-friend-remembers-bashara-couple/17y63mi6j

Extra photos: (click on Spoiler below to view)

clipboard02se.jpg

clipboard03ag.jpg

clipboard04s.jpg

Thanks and Welcome to WS Old_Hippie. 60's or 70's?

I wonder if it's something with the solar system - I've been feeling angrier than usual too and some of my posts reflect that - to the extent we're allowed anger around here anyway (which is a good thing).

Woe, thank God you said something about your anger... I too have been feeling angrier than usual and I thought it was just me. I recognize the anger I am feeling but could not understand why as I am usually a laid back easy going kind of person.

They showed some woman on Dateline ... who was in Bob's dungeon .. she didn't even hide her face :)

All other dungeon visitors that i saw to-date always hid their appearance.....

--they said she was wearing "theatrical make-up" to disguise her real appearance.

Yes .. the wig maybe etc.. but the face was hers (more or less) .. pretty sure :D

--they said she was wearing "theatrical make-up" to disguise her real appearance.

I would bet that "Lynn," the disguised woman from Dateline, is "Cybelle" from the Alt blog. What she said, and what was written by "Cybelle" on Alt is very similar

Bob Bashara opens up about Joe Gentz connection

Husband of slain Grosse Pointe Park mother says handyman is lying about what happened

Published On: May 11 2012 10:48:51 AM EDT

Bashara opens up about Joe Gentz

---- VIDEO (4:01) & TEXT ----

DETROIT -
In a new exclusive interview, Bob Bashara shares the connection he has with the man who is charged in his wife’s murder.

Bashara’s wife, Jane, was found dead in the back her SUV in Detroit on Jan. 25. Bashara had reported her missing the night before.

A man known to the family, Joe Gentz, has been charged with her murder.

“I knew he wasn’t playing with a full deck. I knew he had some issues,” Bashara said.

In October 2011, Bashara says he was introduced to Gentz because Gentz was looking for a place to live and Bashara knew about several rental properties.

“I was nice enough to help him get a place to live. I actually put power in my name for him because he had issues with the local utility,” Bashara said. “And, for whatever reason, again, me being a nice guy, I put the power in my name.”

Through odd jobs, Bashara says he eventually paid Gentz to do some handyman work at a rental property and his own home.

Code:
In a previous interview with Local 4, Bashara had said Gentz never met Jane.

Marc Santia: “Did Joe ever meet Jane?”

Bashara: “At that time? No.  … it was during the day, she was at work.”

But in his most recent interview with Dateline, Bashara said the handyman did have a face-to-face encounter with Jane.

“He had did some yard work out back, he had met Jane out in the back,” Bashara said. “She brought us iced tea one day while we were cleaning up some shrubbery and preparing the back yard for winter.”

Sources close to Jane’s murder investigation have told Local 4 that Gentz has told investigators he was contracted by Bashara to do the killing.

“I’m not a nefarious person, but I’m certainly not going to hire an idiot to kill my wife in my garage. Doesn’t make sense and because it’s not true,” Bashara said. “I have nothing to do with that. I am a loving husband, was a loving husband. “

In Bashara’s interview with Dateline’s Dennis Murphy, he says Gentz is lying.

Dennis Murphy: “Did you murder your wife? Did you cause her death?”

Bashara: “Absolutely not.”

Dennis Murphy: “Were you in cahoots with this handyman guy?”

Bashara: “No.”

Bashara says Gentz began demanding more jobs and money. So, Bashara said, he tried to distance himself.

Bashara said he thinks Gentz went to his home on Jan. 24 while Jane was home.

“He must have come over here looking for me, I wasn’t here on the 24th, ran across Jane and said, ‘I’m here to see Bob,’ or ‘I need to talk to Bob.’ She probably told him, ‘He’s not here.’ Maybe he pushed her? Maybe he came in and … I don’t know what happened,” Bashara said. “I got to imagine that Jane told him to ‘go to hell, get out of my house.’ And he snapped.”

Gentz is currently locked up in the Dickerson jail in Hamtramck, awaiting a preliminary hearing that is set for June.

Dateline: Secrets in the Suburbs airs at 10 p.m. Friday on Local 4.

--------

Source: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ntz-connection/-/1719314/13071960/-/d1rskp/-/

Love the "I'm a pacifist" --- one who likes to whip women!

It just became clear as to why BB's team reported missing clothes - Jane wasn't wearing a bra and JG told that to LE as a detail in his account of what happened. JG said that when he and BB moved Jane's body from the floor of the garage into her car her shirt had moved up exposing her breasts. BB pulled the shirt down and uttered, 'sorry baby'.

At the recovery scene they never found Jane's bra because she hadn't been wearing one. That small detail matches up with JG's account to LE of what he and BB did to Jane.

That JG reported her not wearing a bra and LE not finding one doesn't mean much --- after all, JG confessed to the murder and that it happened in the Bashara garage. He didn't need to corroborate anything really, --- his bruises and torn jacket were enough.

So, do people think Valhall's site closing down has something to do with her covering issues surrounding Jane's murder?

Or is it just that she's burnt out and needs time to sort out and deal with personal issues?

Does it sound as if she was being harrassed or something to suddenly pull her site? Maybe she's just fed up with trying to maintain it?

Whatever the reasons, I wish her well and hope she gets some rest and is able to resolve her feelings towards her mother. I'm sure she did the best she knew how to do at the time while trying to cope with her father's illness. It sounds as if she loves him very much.

On the Reality Chatter it was reported that Val got fed up with the viciousness on the Trayvon Martin thread. Why not just shut down that thread though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx