GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That JG reported her not wearing a bra and LE not finding one doesn't mean much --- after all, JG confessed to the murder and that it happened in the Bashara garage. He didn't need to corroborate anything really, --- his bruises and torn jacket were enough.

I beg to differ. Those are the type of details that LE look for when deciding if peeps are telling the truth. Believe it or not, cuz it's hard to believe, people frequently make false confessions and tell LE all kinds of lies. So I guess when JG gave the account of the shirt moving up and then the bra was missing, it gives credence to JG's account of what happened and may indicate the rest of what he told LE is accurate also. Plus, considering BB's alledged role in Jane's murder, and trying to uncover the truth about it, BB's response would be a detail that would be hard to make up imo. It sounds like a spontaneous incident that is likely to have happened. That's how I interpret the info anyway.

Family friend remembers Bashara couple

Season 2012 : Episode 0511

May 11: A family friend, Kim Towar, shares her thoughts and memories on Bob and Jane Bashara. This web extra video is from the Dateline report 'Secret in the Suburbs' from Friday, May 11th.

----- VIDEO -----

clipboard01wu.jpg

Source:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/family-friend-remembers-bashara-couple/6cl12b5

or:

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/family-friend-remembers-bashara-couple/17y63mi6j

Extra photos: (click on Spoiler below to view)

clipboard02se.jpg

clipboard03ag.jpg

clipboard04s.jpg

She sounds as if she supports Bob. I'm afraid that she is thinking about the good times they had and it's too difficult for her to accept the truth.

The only other scenario I can imagine is that RG hired JG and framed Bob. That's the angle the defense (if BB's ever arrested) will take I bet. But is there any evidence that points to that because JG is saying it is BB who was standing in the garage giving him orders. Why would JG remain loyal to RG?

Im sorry to see Hinky gone, but thankful to have found this site! Did anyone else notice the ever do conspicuous glass that Big Blob was drinking out of during the interview? 'you're the man Bob'. BARF!!!

Im sorry to see Hinky gone, but thankful to have found this site! Did anyone else notice the ever do conspicuous glass that Big Blob was drinking out of during the interview? 'you're the man Bob'. BARF!!!

Did anyone else notice the ever do conspicuous glass that Big Blob was drinking out of during the interview? 'you're the man Bob'. BARF!!!
YES .. lol :please:

Waiting for some Video of Dateline online .. so i can capture that glass and convert it into picture......

Probably was presented to him by someone .. some time ago.

I did notice that but didn't catch what it was. He made sure he had that in camera view. His ego needs it's own zip code. :rolleyes:

She sounds as if she supports Bob. I'm afraid that she is thinking about the good times they had and it's too difficult for her to accept the truth.

The only other scenario I can imagine is that RG hired JG and framed Bob. That's the angle the defense (if BB's ever arrested) will take I bet. But is there any evidence that points to that because JG is saying it is BB who was standing in the garage giving him orders. Why would JG remain loyal to RG?

I can't imagine there is any evidence pointing to that scenario. Surely LE checked out RG's whereabouts at the time of the murder and eliminated her as a suspect early on. Also, I don't think JG could have kept his story together about BB this long, if RG was the one who hired him.

I'm sure your right though, that BB's defense will push that angle.

I was just told BigBob was caught rifling through Rachel Gillett's garbage, and that LE knows. Anyone seen this on the news or have any more details? This seems too good to be true, but is from a good source.

I'm assuming--I don't really know. Every other time I've got an update like this, it's been right when [whatever] was going down, but I haven't heard anything else regarding this yet.

Dateline Shows Dark Side of Bashara and Grosse Pointe

By Bill McGraw | May 12th, 2012, 9:24 AM

Bob Bashara opened his home and his heart to NBC's Dateline Friday night, but the result was a tale of a Grosse Pointe Park sex dungeon for a national audience. What did he expect?

Bashara has been defensive toward local media outlets, but he welcomed Dateline into his home, showing off the pond, burbling water and ferns in his backyard, and allowing the camera to capture him leafing through a book in the living room, next to a glass that carried the words “You’re the Man, Bob”.

-------------

More at the Source: http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/321/dateline_shows_dark_side_of_bashara_and_grosse_pointe

--

I'm just catching up on the case...I dropped away because I lost my mom on April 1. I'm back, such as I am.

Shazammy, wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members