GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Bashara Heads To Trial In Wife's Murder
CBS Local-Sep 24, 2014
Bob Bashara, charged with murdering his wife, appears in court on Sept. 24, 2014. (Credit: Marie Osborne/WWJ Newsradio 950) ...

No plea deal: Bob Bashara murder case headed for trial
Detroit Free Press-Sep 23, 2014

Bob Bashara heading to trial in murder of wife Jane
WXYZ-Sep 24, 2014

No plea in Bashara murder case; trial set for Oct. 6
The Macomb Daily-Sep 24, 2014

Judge bans live stream at Bob Bashara's Oct. 6 trial, is 'tired of last-minute' defense motions ...
Bay City Times-Sep 24, 2014
DETROIT, MI -- Robert "Master Bob" Bashara, wearing a burgundy Wayne County Jail suit, appeared in court Wednesday for a pretrial hearing ...

^^ Better late than never, I suppose .... :facepalm:

So above are some links for the last court hearing ..... ))

user_female_portrait

Kim Russell 11:24 AM, Sep 24, 2014

2:39 PM, Sep 24, 2014

Bob_Bashara_headed_to_trial_in_wife_s_mu_2053000000_8377917_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

Bob_Bashara_headed_to_trial_in_wife_s_mu_2053000000_8377917_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

Bashara_back_in_court_1790330000_6772931_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

Bob Bashara will go on trial on October 6 in his wife's murder.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/bob-bashara-heading-to-trial-in-murder-of-wife-janes

Bob Bashara Heads To Trial In Wife's Murder
CBS Local-Sep 24, 2014
Bob Bashara, charged with murdering his wife, appears in court on Sept. 24, 2014. (Credit: Marie Osborne/WWJ Newsradio 950) ...

No plea deal: Bob Bashara murder case headed for trial
Detroit Free Press-Sep 23, 2014

WXYZ-Sep 24, 2014

No plea in Bashara murder case; trial set for Oct. 6
The Macomb Daily-Sep 24, 2014

Judge bans live stream at Bob Bashara's Oct. 6 trial, is 'tired of last-minute' defense motions ...
Bay City Times-Sep 24, 2014
DETROIT, MI -- Robert "Master Bob" Bashara, wearing a burgundy Wayne County Jail suit, appeared in court Wednesday for a pretrial hearing ...

Dark - Say it ain't so :pullhair: No live streaming :pullhair:

ETA: I've heard rumor she is going to reconsider this on Oct 3?

I was hoping to get to this Trial. I may yet. At this point schedules conflict with Gal Pals who would be interested in going. Hopefully something opens up over the next few weeks. If I do get there I will be sure to post my observations.

Dark - Say it ain't so :pullhair: No live streaming :pullhair:

ETA: I've heard rumor she is going to reconsider this on Oct 3?

I don't know ....

I read in (few) posts above that she might ...

We wait and see, I guess ...

Meanwhile,

Bashara has final hearing Friday; Trial on murder charge slated to start next week
WDIV Detroit - ‎13 hours ago‎
A hearing Friday is expected to be the last one before the murder trial
for Bob Bashara begins. The Grosse Pointe Park man is charged with first-degree
murder for allegedly arranging the death of his wife. Jane Bashara was found
strangled in 2012.

Bashara scheduled to be in court today
Detroit Free Press - ‎4 hours ago‎
Bob Bashara, accused in the death of his
wife, is scheduled to be back in court today for a hearing leading up to his
trial, which is set to begin Monday with jury selection. The 56-year-old is
facing first-degree murder and other charges in connection with the ...

George Hunter @GeorgeHunter_DN

Busy day in court today. Weekley case this morning; Bashara at 2 pm.

I was hoping to get to this Trial. I may yet. At this point schedules conflict with Gal Pals who would be interested in going. Hopefully something opens up over the next few weeks. If I do get there I will be sure to post my observations.

Hi Bravo. Hope you can get to the trial. That would be so great. I am so disappointed the trial won't be live streamed as the hearings have been.

by CuriousPortlander @ Justice4Jane:

George Hunter @GeorgeHunter_DN · 3m 3 minutes ago

Judge Vonda Evans deciding whether defense can bring up to jury Joe Gentz' former offenses against women and children.

George Hunter @GeorgeHunter_DN · 7m 7 minutes ago

Judge denied motion to have Gentz' competency results made available.

George Hunter @GeorgeHunter_DN · 14s 15 seconds ago

Another matter: Judge will allow Big Bob to sit between his attorneys during the trial, so nobody overhears his discussion with lawyers

George Hunter @GeorgeHunter_DN · 2m 2 minutes ago

Defense not allowed to bring up Gentz's history until judge rules on its admissibility.

The Bashara trial will now start on Tuesday, Oct. 7.

Nothing was said about live streaming, so I don't know if it will happen or not.

FINAL PRETRIAL HEARING FOR BOB BASHARA 10/03/2014

[video=youtube;H5fkAJWOVjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5fkAJWOVjc[/video]

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5fkAJWOVjc

The note under the video says: **NOTE** Bob Bashara's trial begins on October 7th, The judge has ruled that No Live Streaming is Allowed!**

Marking my spot, and hoping it will be live streamed. I watched part of a discovery ID show on this case a while back. But other than that, I know nothing. Think I will refrain from reading any of the threads so that I go into it with an open mind. Should be interesting.

Marking my spot, and hoping it will be live streamed. I watched part of a discovery ID show on this case a while back. But other than that, I know nothing. Think I will refrain from reading any of the threads so that I go into it with an open mind. Should be interesting.

Since there is no live streaming you only have to depend on media to make your opinions with your open mind :mad:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Tomorrow it begins. I'm not good with tweets... so if anyone does them please post. Guess that we will have to do tweets and daily updates through the media that is local? I can help post news... jury selection next... :gaah: same time as Jodi :pullhair:

So dark...you gonna attend?

Tomorrow it begins. I'm not good with tweets... so if anyone does them please post. Guess that we will have to do tweets and daily updates through the media that is local? I can help post news... jury selection next... :gaah: same time as Jodi :pullhair:

So dark...you gonna attend?

I think JA trial ruined it for some of the livestreaming. jmo

I was going to watch this, now since it will not be streamed I am not sure. I sure hate following by tweets, although I have before.

I think JA trial ruined it for some of the livestreaming. jmo

I was going to watch this, now since it will not be streamed I am not sure. I sure hate following by tweets, although I have before.
Agree that the media circus surrounding the JA trial has been an assist in appeals against live streaming.

Trial start was pushed back to tomorrow, Oct. 7

"Jury selection in the trial of a Grosse Pointe Park man accused in the murder of his wife was pushed back to Tuesday because of baseball playoff fever.
Wayne County Circuit Judge Vonda Evans decided to push back the start of Bob Bashara's trial, in part, because of the possibility of a Tigers game Monday in Detroit."

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/2014/10/03/bashara-trial/16664103/

yeah but... well, that's not happening... (in re Tigers... =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members