GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to check in and say that I'm following the case even if I'm not posting. I watch local news (usually WDIV) several times daily, and when I'm in the car or a room in the house without a TV, I listen to WWJ (24-hour radio news). Heavy rain in the forecast later today; hope the power doesn't go out :eek:

I saw that. Hope your power stays on.

More arguments..........Bob was taken to Hospital over the weekend. Didn't hear why.

:escape: Sliding in, just about on time....
My power must have went off some time this am BDE (I am in northern Macomb Co.), good thing it was back on when I woke, I would not have been happy :gaah:

I know very little of this case, when it was all happening I did not pay much attention.
Was looking forward to watching it all in court and seeing it "fresh".
Not happy it is now going to be a a tweet trial, I might as well have read up on it :sigh:

Morn' all :seeya:

Gosh that Courtroom looks small. I hope I/we can get in.

Lawyers are at the bench. Sound cut.

Judge stated there will be witnesses this aft. Following lunch. Judge just explaining format to Jurors

I was supposed to leave for England Friday for a cruise to Spain, Portugal, and the Canary Islands. I thought I'd miss so much! (Un)fortunately, DH had eye surgery and can't fly for 10 weeks or so. He has a gas bubble in his eye.

Well, I'll at least follow this and some of the Goodman trial.

I was supposed to leave for England Friday for a cruise to Spain, Portugal, and the Canary Islands. I thought I'd miss so much! (Un)fortunately, DH had eye surgery and can't fly for 10 weeks or so. He has a gas bubble in his eye.

What a Fabu trip. Hope hubby recovers nicely and off you both can go.

I would like to make this thread into livestream format, please. Refreshing constantly is not easy sometimes. (giggles)

[video=youtube;1xLFHdNSpBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1xLFHdNSpBU[/video]

Count 1-Consiracy to commit Murder
Count 2-Solicitation of Murder
Count 3-First degree Murder
Count 4-Obstruction of Justice
Count 5-Witness Intimidation
Count 6-Subormation of Perjury

O/T-
So sorry CM. Hope Hubs is recovering well from his surgery.
And have to say I have never heard of a gas bubble in the eye (it sounds horrifying).

Playing news reports of Bob stating his loss of Jane and no idea of what/why this happened.

Does anyone else feel it is unusual for a judge to instruct the jury not to take notes???????

2 minutes ago

"Joe did the physical act" of killing Jane Bashara and DNA will prove that, Lindsey said. But she said Gentz did it under Bob Bashara's direction.

Likes0

Gina Damron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads