MI MI - Jasmine Moody, 18, Detroit, 4 December 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
not feeling the trafficker angle, but am sitting on my hands. Brittany's mom needs to be vetted more IMO.

Guess that wasn't really sitting on my hands.

The mom may have been onsite, involved, and a witness to what happened. Do we have reason to believe that she was not present?

What could Jasmine possibly have been doing on fb that created such an issue for Brittany? And ... I wonder why Brittany's mother didn't tell her daughter that Jasmine's fb activity was no affair of Brittany's. If that was my kid who had something to say about one of her friend's fb activity, I'd surely tell her it's none of her business, and not let war break out over it.

Does a mother defend the indefensible in more ways than one?

JMO

Plenty of people in relationships get angry over the other person spending too much time on social media/their phones/laptops, etc. (not paying attention to them). Fights like this can escalate pretty quickly.

I like that her college posted a note on their website.

http://www.twu.edu/dps/
TWU Student Reported Missing in Detroit

The Detroit Police Department reports that TWU student Jasmine Moody went missing on December 4, 2014 while visiting Detroit on Thanksgiving break. Our thoughts are with Jasmine, her family and all of those affected by this situation as we continue to hope for her safe return. The Detroit Police Department has asked that anyone who has seen Jasmine Moody call Detroit Police Criminal Investigations at 313-596-5752.

So earlier I edited my post to spell the GF name as Britney because that's how the news article had it. But now I see it is Brittany.

Plenty of people in relationships get angry over the other person spending too much time on social media/their phones/laptops, etc. (not paying attention to them). Fights like this can escalate pretty quickly.

Yes, that's true. In this case though, I wonder if there was anything more specific. According to the mother (see pg 1), the conversation was:

"My daughter was like, 'Who have you been on Facebook with, since you're not doing what you're supposed to,'" Sonia said. " But Jasmine said 'no, you can't touch my laptop', so (Brittany said) 'you must be hiding something'."

I wonder if B's medical issues have anything to do with drug addiction. So many crimes are drug related. JMO

I looked last night. Both girls use variations of their names on FB and are hard to find. I never found a twitter account for either. To be fair, however, I got sidetracked with capturing pictures before they get blocked off - and reading friends of friends - and then it was suddenly midnight.

Can I post links to the FB accounts of Brittany and Sonia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They haven't been named as suspects, so their fb pages can't be linked here. It's interesting to note that Brittany doesn't mention a word about her missing friend.

They haven't been named as suspects, so their fb pages can't be linked here. It's interesting to note that Brittany doesn't mention a word about her missing friend.

I noticed the same thing.

Jasmine
https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.moody.94

Interesting who is linked and who is not. But Jasmine's page picked up certain friends on Dec 8. Like someone's monitoring her page.

In the video with SG she implied the both women were long time girlfriends/lovers:
http://www.fox5storm.com/story/2761...earch-for-missing-texas-student-jasmine-moody

But in the video with JM's parents they expected her home for Thanksgiving and had no idea she was going to be in Detroit;

"She's supposed to be coming home for Thanksgiving and she came on up here instead of coming home," Kidd said. "So when this happened I really didn't know she was here."

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/2...ssing-jasmine-moody-plead-for-her-safe-return

So I have questions in my mind;
how close were the 2 exactly?
Did SG exaggerate her feeling like JM was like her own?
Did they have a falling out prior to Thanksgiving?
Was Jasmine on FB deleting Brittany?
Is that why they had the fight?

Nothing on JM's FB refers to Brittany in the manner SG speaks of in that video. Or at all in fact.

Still trying to stay within TOS so I can only quote the MSM and JM's facebook and no others.

:cow:

I don't see any evidence of the two girls being linked in any way. Pages are being locked down so maybe I missed it.

Good thing I took screen shots the other day.

Jasmine
https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.moody.94

Interesting who is linked and who is not. But Jasmine's page picked up certain friends on Dec 8. Like someone's monitoring her page.

So I have questions in my mind;
how close were the 2 exactly?
Nothing on JM's FB refers to Brittany in the manner SG speaks of in that video. Or at all in fact.

:cow:

I spent a good deal of time the other day digging around FB and... there was nothing on ANY of the pages of ANY of the people named in this story, that showed them to be casual acquaintances, let alone as close as the mom makes it sound. Not even pics, and pics are huge with girls their age. Selfies, food, hanging out with friends, etc. If I was in a two year relationship with someone it would take a lot of digging on my own FB to remove all mention/pics of them, you know? So far I have seen nothing at all that links her to Brittany. That seems rather odd to me.

The "recent activity" thing on FB is interesting as well. I know it's possible Jasmine sent friend requests to people a month ago and they just now got around to accepting. That part of FB can be rather misleading.

How do you know the dates of the friend requests? JM page is pretty locked down. Was anyone successful in finding their twitter names?

Since MSM has named the people, and those people are claiming relationships, seems we can talk about those people a little. I have found zero images of JM on any of these supposed friend's pages except the very recent images of her missing. In the pnes we have seen, we don't know how old the pics are, nor the actual relationship status based on the pics, because similar poses are found with other women who were clearly not lovers.

I saw a pics of a handgun in a photo, which is concerning, from early November. A threat about someone telling lies. A complaint about not having heard from someone. And also complaints about being lonely and needing a partner, all in November. Thanksgiving is in November. If Jasmine was there 2 weeks, that would have placed her there directly following all of those status updates (which I screen-shotted begore they disappear).

Again, when was the last time anyone heard from Jasmine other than Brittany or her mom? I think something happened long before the two weeks was up.

And I will tell you this.... if those two girls were in a 2 year relationship, one was cheating on the other with another girl also named Jasmine.

How do you know the dates of the friend requests? JM page is pretty locked down. Was anyone successful in finding their twitter names?

Since MSM has named the people, and those people are claiming relationships, seems we can talk about those people a little. I have found zero images of JM on any of these supposed friend's pages except the very recent images of her missing. In the pnes we have seen, we don't know how old the pics are, nor the actual relationship status based on the pics, because similar poses are found with other women who were clearly not lovers.

I saw a pics of a handgun in a photo, which is concerning, from early November. A threat about someone telling lies. A complaint about not having heard from someone. And also complaints about being lonely and needing a partner, all in November. Thanksgiving is in November. If Jasmine was there 2 weeks, that would have placed her there directly following all of those status updates (which I screen-shotted begore they disappear).

Again, when was the last time anyone heard from Jasmine other than Brittany or her mom? I think something happened long before the two weeks was up.

And I will tell you this.... if those two girls were in a 2 year relationship, one was cheating on the other with another girl also named Jasmine.

BBM: Interesting... LE may know this, but it seems tip-line worthy to me.

How do you know the dates of the friend requests? JM page is pretty locked down. Was anyone successful in finding their twitter names ...
e.

Twitter and Instagram are not something that I can help with, but if you go to JM's fb page, and go to the row that says Timeline About Photos Friends More ... click on More and look at Instagrams.

These are photos that JM "liked". Is it possible that she might have liked a photo from B? Could one of those names be B's?

I wonder if some of the super sleuths that did amazing work finding the twitters for Teleka Patrick are still onboard. Maybe they could help out here.

i was looking on Twitter I don't think Jasmine has one. Every mention of her name(not many) by friends does not include an '@' mention

Brittany's Moms page shows the connection between Jasmine and Brittany. She even referred to Jasmine as her daughters girlfriend more than once.
All references made only after Jasmine went missing? What are the dates?

I can't help but wonder why Brittany and Jasmine are FB friends. Or maybe they were and one deleted the other?
Girl disappears, and girlfriend of two years unfriends her suddenly? That's real love and concern.

I have a feeling Brittany knows what happened to Jasmine.
Sudden anxiety requiring a teen help center hospitalization visit, that puts the girl on meds to cope.... all directly following her two-year girlfriend's disappearance? Yeah, she knows!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee
Back