MI MI - Jasmine Moody, 18, Detroit, 4 December 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dénouement;11330015 said:
i was looking on Twitter I don't think Jasmine has one. Every mention of her name(not many) by friends does not include an '@' mention
It's claimed they are twitter friends.... met in twitter. That's only possible if they both have twitter accounts. If the 'not-missing' half of this equation has figured out Jasmine's passwords, then...........

Deleted Twitter accounts can still be found, can they not?

I believe it's been reported that LE took phones and computers from the home. From those would they be able to find recent activities like a FB unfriending?

Deleted Twitter accounts can still be found, can they not?

Yes, if someone finds the Twitter names I can look up the old tweets.

Eta: I helped look up the tweets on the Teleka Patrick case. We may not be able to post the tweets though. They were allowed on Teleka's forum due to the special circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For now, we just need to find the names.

Yes, if someone finds the Twitter names I can look up the old tweets.

Eta: I helped look up the tweets on the Teleka Patrick case. We may not be able to post the tweets though. They were allowed on Teleka's forum due to the special circumstances.

Was that that you? Well, you did amazing work on the Teleka forum. I believe that the moderators opened a parking lot(?) or basement(?) forum to discuss social media on the Teleka forum.

It's also possible that the mother was mistaken (or lying) about the social media - twitter and facebook stuff - that she says happened. JMO

It's claimed they are twitter friends.... met in twitter. That's only possible if they both have twitter accounts. If the 'not-missing' half of this equation has figured out Jasmine's passwords, then...........

If what the mother said is true, then the not-missing half grabbed the missing half's laptop. Could she have gone to work on it, not needing the passwords because the accounts were already open?

Actually I flagged my own post to find out if the discussion of the people interviewed and mentioned in MSM can be sleuthed or discussed. It's the only avenue, really.

So let's be careful until we hear from a Mod.

:cow:

It if is in MSM, we can discuss that, and ask questions about what we heard/saw (on MSM).

Jasmine's parents want their daughter home, and I am sure they are following LE instructions to the tee. We don't know when Jasmine last spoke to her family members, or anyone other than SG and BG, so we need to know that first before we can talk about anything else anyway.

I really think the time reported missing is well after the fact. jmo

Dénouement;11333560 said:
I found Brittany's Twitter and Instagram.

The Instagram is private but it can be partially viewed via Twitter

Okay going from one Twitter to another I have found Jasmine's Twitter too somebody else has sent two tweets from her account

Do you mean two tweets were sent after she disappeared? Or someone tweeted from her account about her being missing?

Do you mean two tweets were sent after she disappeared? Or someone tweeted from her account about her being missing?

It's actually four tweets. I have edited my posts. Yes relating to her being missing

Okay so I went through Jasmine's entire Twitter and the first reference to B with an @ mention was this time last year. Throughout the feed there are various @ mentions declaring love and in my opinion from what I have read I would say they were in a relationship

EDIT:I've now found Jasmine's Instagram also private but there are a few photos of them together which I accessed via Twitter I'm still going back

Dénouement;11333647 said:
It's actually four tweets. I have edited my posts. Yes relating to her being missing

I think that you should let LE know what you have found.

Dénouement;11333712 said:
Okay so I went through Jasmine's entire Twitter and the first reference to B with an @ mention was this time last year. Throughout the feed there are various @ mentions declaring love and in my opinion from what I have read I would say they were in a relationship

EDIT:I've now found Jasmine's Instagram also private but there are a few photos of them together which I accessed via Twitter I'm still going back

WoW! Great sleuthing. Since you offered, will you also please PM me the account names also. I would like to see what's going on. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to post Jasmine's because it will help us learn about her to find her. I don't think we'll be able to post B's. A mod will be along soon.

I think that you should let LE know what you have found.
Definitely contact the numbers in her missing poster and at least give them the names. I'm super impressed. I was entirely unsuccessful in finding either.

Jasmine
https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.moody.94
Interesting who is linked and who is not. But Jasmine's page picked up certain friends on Dec 8. Like someone's monitoring her page.
I still don't know how you know the dates of the friend accepts.

Jasmine's Twitter was taken over by the ex, so I think it's safe to assume the FB was also violated by the same ex.

I still don't know how you know the dates of the friend accepts.

Jasmine's Twitter was taken over by the ex, so I think it's safe to assume the FB was also violated by the same ex.

When you look at JM's profile scroll down to where it says Recent activity and "Jasmine is now friends with " then scroll over it and the date shows up. You cant see it unless you point your mouse there.

I have not looked at the Twitters. Interesting that the ex took it over. But SG said in her interview that JM's accounts were being monitored by LE so perhaps LE got passwords. KI doubt that though. I still believe it was just friends she had requested and they accepted after her disappearance.

:cow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back