MI MI - Jasmine Moody, 18, Detroit, 4 December 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This place is going to break me. So many missing, so few answers. So sad.

And thank you, Steleheart. My wish is that we make a difference in some way, even if we aren't aware.

She has not been seen since or heard from since. All her belongings were left at the girlfriend's house on Baldwin in Detroit.

"We are trying to find her as much as they are," says Sonia Gurley, whose daughter Brittany is the girlfriend police refer to. Gurley said her daughter was unavailable to speak Tuesday, but told us from Detroit her family has nothing to hide.

"[Police] did a thorough search through the home, they gave us a search warrant, they did forensics," Gurley says. "I went with my daughter to do a polygraph."

She says police never did tell them the results.

Jasmine's friends in Fort Worth are concerned. Christine Henry, a close friend and senior at Wyatt, says she is racked with worry and was shocked to learn of her disappearance.

"We called her phone plenty of times and it kept going straight to voicemail," Henry says.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/30/fort-worth-teen-missing/21070233/

635555596790733286-missing-teen-detroit.jpg

Not pleasant, to say the least. MSM reports she was last seen in the 3700 block of Baldwin street. Judging by the number of abandoned/boarded up houses, I'd venture to guess there weren't many people around, outside, that night. Here's just one of the houses in that block. This is by far the worst of the them but there are many many houses all boarded up, plus what looks like what might have been a grade school at the end of the street, also boarded up.

View attachment 65954

If this were MY daughter, I'd insist LE start looking in those boarded up houses. Maybe they already have?

This image is quite helpful to me thanks for posting

I am still not clear on how Jasmine got to Detroit. If she drove her own car, I have heard nothing of a missing vehicle. Also Denton to Detroit is approx 1200 miles, a 17 + hour drive. If she flew (3 hour flight), it would be interesting to find out if she had a round trip ticket? When did she actually arrive, when was she supposed to leave? It would show that the trip was planned in advance and she had intent on going back to school. Also did B or her mom pick her up at the airport? Maybe she took the bus? long bus ride.. she would have likely been posting to SM during that long trip... Just thinking ya know this is just my opinion...

i had the same questions. If she flew, and her return ticket was for before she went missing... or was REPORTED missing anyhow... when did she actually disappear?? Did anyone actually SEE her that last week? Or did B and family have days to make up a good story, clean up the area... with B hacking into J's SM, it would be hard to know when anyone actually REALLY heard from J. Wonder when anyone out side of B and family actually SAW her...

ALL good questions. I sincerely hope LE is doing their due diligence.

Anyone who has seen Jasmine Moody or knows her whereabouts is asked to call 911 or the Detroit Police Criminal Investigations at 313-596-5752

I don't understand how she could've just disappeared and that there is no new information or any leads

Hello all! So many questions and thoughts regarding this case. I'll start here, on the presumed Jasmine's twitter account, there is a tweet that says "I want to go to Jasmines". This tweet struck out at me not because I thought someone else may have been logged into her account but because I was wondering if maybe JM found out about the other Jasmine that Brittany appears to be in a relationship with. Perhaps, that is what made her decide to make the unannounced trip to Detroit in the first place. Also, I'm not trying to sleuth Brittany or this other Jasmine but I did look at the other Jasmine's fb page and there are pics of her and what looks to be Brittany together around the Christmas holiday. Brittany is even tagged in the pic. I thought that was suspicious considering what is going on. Hopefully I didn't break any rules but please delete or let me know if I did.

Yes...it appears BG has moved on pretty fast to another jasmine, whom is also a mother (irrelevant, i am well aware) but still, is overly strange given that BG is apparently this stressed, bipolar girl hospitalised for anxiety!

I don't know about this case...

I don't have the feeling that BG is involved or SG, JMO

Yeah based on the post she left while logged in as JM on Twitter, it appears she's not involved in her disappearance. I do hope JM turns up soon.

The 'other' Jasmine has been in the picture since July, but upon reading it sounded they they broke it off. If they are 'back together', it seems pretty odd that #1 B would be mad at JM for cheating when she herself (B) was cheating, and #2 the 'other' Jasmine (who has little kids) would have anything to do with a who possibly offed her own girlfriend.

I think you are right that JM was on to something, things got heated, and B took irreversible actions.

And that could possibly be why JM and B are not fb friends. B has nothing on her page about either of the J but the other J has all kinds of postings and pictures. Both of them appear to be players and not serious about the relationship. I mean, it is long distance after all. I wonder if this was JM and B first time meeting in person?

And that could possibly be why JM and B are not fb friends. B has nothing on her page about either of the J but the other J has all kinds of postings and pictures. Both of them appear to be players and not serious about the relationship. I mean, it is long distance after all. I wonder if this was JM and B first time meeting in person?

Great question!:takeabow:

I am pretty sure JM mom said that JM had been to B's the year before.

This was not their first time meeting in person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back