MI MI - Jasmine Moody, 18, Detroit, 4 December 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Js parents did know of the relationship, and they stated the girls met on Twitter. They each may have had a different account back then. J graduated high school in 2014, which means they indeed met online prior to college.

Thanks for that! Gosh, I really hope she's found. The more I look into and think about this case, the less optimistic I get.

Don't think any of us buy this story....

Something FISHY!

Sorry if this has already been posted but she tweeted on the 14th of August (assuming it was Jasmine):

"@TongueMe: There's nothing worst then being in a relationship that your not happy in �� Move around everybody deserve to be happy �� Even you ����"

I wonder if she was talking about her own relationship? :thinking:

i can almost bank on it. :(

I feel this case will turn cold. The most recent media updates I've seen were from mid December. She supposedly went missing Dec 4, but when was she reported missing? I haven't seen any info about organized search groups. Almost like its being treated as a voluntarily missing adult.

I feel this case will turn cold. The most recent media updates I've seen were from mid December. She supposedly went missing Dec 4, but when was she reported missing? I haven't seen any info about organized search groups. Almost like its being treated as a voluntarily missing adult.

I hope that will not be the case and LE know more than we do but it has been over one month with no information. Earlier posters were asking when her family last spoke to her. I also shared this quote from a video news report

The freshman from TWU came to Detroit on Thanksgiving break to visit a girlfriend. Family members say they haven't heard a thing from the outgoing honor roll student since then

I haven't found any source that corroborates this

Hi my prayers to Jasmine friends and family . I was looking on Jasmine friends page scary comment to someone before thanksgiving it said your not going to take my kindness as a weakness I kick that b a and I kill that b dont know who it was for but dosent sound good I wonder how long jasmine was really missing or if this date is corrrtect if jasmine was talking online to someone else or if thats true I hope the truth. Comes out this is not right her poor family

Yeah there were quite a few questionable comments on her fb. I just can't understand why one would get upset about being cheated on, when they are also cheating. It seems like they were both doing their own things when they weren't with one another in person. Just based off of what I've seen on fb and twitter.

I agree. im not sure what happened but it dosent seem good I know there hasnt been an update yet so we well see if any info was found on pc or phone

The other thing that makes it all so hinky is that SG said JM was supposed to be there for 2 weeks. Her plane tickets say otherwise, as does her school schedule.

I pray JM mom and dad are doing something behind the scenes.

I am guessing SOMEONE spent more than a few days coming up with a story....When was the last time someone besides B and her mom actually SAW Jasmine??

The other thing that makes it all so hinky is that SG said JM was supposed to be there for 2 weeks. Her plane tickets say otherwise, as does her school schedule.

I pray JM mom and dad are doing something behind the scenes.

Do you have a link?

The most recent I've seen was from a little over a week ago:

"We are trying to find her as much as they are," says Sonia Gurley, whose daughter Brittany is the girlfriend police refer to. Gurley said her daughter was unavailable to speak Tuesday, but told us from Detroit her family has nothing to hide. [Police] did a thorough search through the home, they gave us a search warrant, they did forensics," Gurley says. "I went with my daughter to do a polygraph." She says police never did tell them the results."

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/30/fort-worth-teen-missing/21070233/

do they usually tell someone right away if they failed? or could they withhold that so they can use it to fuel the investigation by making the person nervous?

Just noticed, and it likely means nothing except it makes it REALLY tricky to locate any kind of search pages on social media, however...

Jasmine's last name is Moody.
Mom's last name is Nichols.
Dad's last name is Kidd.

Where did Moody come from?

And while I'm busy wondering outloud where Moody came from, I find it rather bizarre none of the Moody's she's connected to on SM mention ONE WORD about her being missing. Not one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back