MI MI - Jasmine Moody, 18, Detroit, 4 December 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep seeing references to B being bipolar and to check pages back for a link. I can't find one. I did a Google search and can't find one either. I am probably just missing it, not saying it is relevant, but I like to have all of my facts together. Can someone tell what post or where I can find it?

The time frame for this visit doesn't make any sense anyways. Why would Jasmine be staying that long? Wouldn't she need to get back to school? I found the calendar for TWU, the Thanksgiving holiday was from Nov. 26-28, the last day of classes was Dec. 5 ( the day she was supposedly scheduled to return to Texas). Final exams were Dec. 6-11. I guess she could have been planning on skipping that last week of class and just returning for the final exams.

Link to schedule: http://www.twu.edu/downloads/registrar/twu_calendar_at_a_glance_2014-2015.pdf

I check every day for new articles on Jasmine.. There haven't been any for a while now.

I was wondering the same thing. Also, in the article you linked below for me (thanks), Bs mom says she goes there too. Huh? But, she was in Detroit? I am lost. How does B go to school in Texas but live in MI? What am I missing?

I was wondering the same thing. Also, in the article you linked below for me (thanks), Bs mom says she goes there too. Huh? But, she was in Detroit? I am lost. How does B go to school in Texas but live in MI? What am I missing?

I made a post about this before because others were asking the same question as you here is my original post from page 8 of this thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...troit-4-December-2014&p=11361251#post11361251

F7q8Bso.png

Jasmine was REPORTED missing on Dec. 4. I would place big money that she actually disappeared well before that.

Interesting that, that was shared and no new/follow up information has been revealed

I'm at a loss. I go by Brittany and her mothers fb page daily just to see if there is any mention of Jasmine but no luck. Haven't seen any media updates in awhile. I worry she will be forgotten like many others.

I thought for sure her parents would keep this fight up. I think LE has a pretty good idea about what happened, and they are just getting their ducks in a row. I think we'll get some sort of dual arrest announcement at some point. Sad.

I'm at a loss. I go by Brittany and her mothers fb page daily just to see if there is any mention of Jasmine but no luck. Haven't seen any media updates in awhile. I worry she will be forgotten like many others.

She hasn't been forgotten here.

I thought for sure her parents would keep this fight up. I think LE has a pretty good idea about what happened, and they are just getting their ducks in a row. I think we'll get some sort of dual arrest announcement at some point. Sad.

Sadly, I think you are right.

Based purely on what I've read on the SM accounts of the people last known to have contact with Jasmine, I can't believe LE hasn't poked a hundred holes in the stories and found her by now. Then again, I keep thinking the same thing about baby Delano Wilson :(

SO many missing from Detroit alone, and so much crime. LE is overloaded and overwhelmed.

Warning-thread-bump.jpg

Missing Texas U. student sought by Detroit police
Detroit — Police are asking for the public’s help locating a university student who went missing in December during her school break. Jasmine Moody, 18, was last seen around 7:30 p.m. on Dec. 4 leaving her friend’s home on the 3700 block of Baldwin Street, according to police. She was visiting while on break from Texas University.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...texas-student-sought-detroit-police/23236795/

I had a much needed nap this afternoon and had a dream about Jasmine. Nothing out of the ordinary, she was at some kind of family gathering, laughing and singing along with some song being played on a radio somewhere in the background.

:(

So I finally checked out Jasmine's Twitter page Notorious @TongueMe, and I found something very interesting which no one has mentioned so far. This is just my opinion, but I am a professional skiptracer and all day long I use SM plus a variety of tools to locate people all over the country (not missing persons cases but for missing vehicles) anyway.. besides all of the vulgar sex talk etc, disregard that- going back to Dec 2013 most all of her tweets have perfect spelling and grammar. That tells me she is educated, and we know she is a college student. Her group of friends at school in Texas that she is pictured with are all lesbians and outspoken about it, not in a political gay rights kind of way, these girls are young and have no hang ups about their sexuality, they wear make up, tight clothes and act like guys that have no "feelings". So that is their group and that is how they act.
So on November 27, 2014 one of girls from their group tweets to all of them saying to reply with something they are thankful for, and the quote "Happy Thanksgiving" (remember she likely arrived in the D on November 25 ) I cannot see the thankful replies from her friends, but it is safe to assume they all tweeted back except for @TongueMe, well until Dec 3rd. There is a link to "read conversation" which I did and now it is December 3, 2014 3:00 pm with the same friend (who got some sort of response from @TongueMe from the Nov 27 tweet... she says "Where the f__ have you been??!?!!?" this tells me that friend has no idea where J is and now school is started back and she is not there for finals. Immediate reply from @TongueMe "sorry ill tell you when I come back"
I never read Jasmine use the word sorry in any previous tweet, and there was no apostrophe in i'll, no capital S, and no period. Same friend asks when she is coming back and if she is ok.. and a 2nd friend from their group tells @TongueMe that she snapped because she was so worried (loudly crying face emoji)!! Next reply from @TongueMe "Sorry i will explain when I get there" ....2nd friend replies Im glad your ok though (face throwing a kiss emoji).
December 3 at 3:00pm I believe it was already B who was in her account..
I don't know I thought it was important to mention it changes timeline..........

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah
Back