MI MI - Jasmine Moody, 18, Detroit, 4 December 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It makes me mad to see the people she was last known to be with, go on with life as if she never existed! Where is Jasmine??? Her family needs answers!

she has been on my mind as she is now listed on "The Lost and The Found" site (linked through WS when it was launched I believe).

The people responsible think they got away with this. I hope she still has boots on the ground looking for her, and an advocate who cares about this case.

I do too! I searched but haven't found any media on her since Feb!

they should check the manholes. I read about another missing persons body being found in one in the D. makes me wonder why no one smelled it in the hood but then again some hoods ppl don't talk to police.

I think about Jasmine all the time. I don't know what it is about her case that gets me, but it does. Frankly, I don't suspect she's alive at this point, but despite that, those responsible need to face justice and she needs to be brought home so her family can say goodbye properly.

I go to Detroit often. Concerts mostly. And just walking 2-3 blocks and looking at all of the abandoned buildings, etc. The first thing I said to myself was " imagine the bodies in those HUGE old wore down buildings. " NOT at all trying to sound insensitive. Just a VERY creepy feeling.

I go to Detroit often. Concerts mostly. And just walking 2-3 blocks and looking at all of the abandoned buildings, etc. The first thing I said to myself was " imagine the bodies in those HUGE old wore down buildings. " NOT at all trying to sound insensitive. Just a VERY creepy feeling.

I said the same exact thing when I took my little google street view dude down the very street of the house Jasmine was last seen at. There are SO many places she could be, right there on that very street. :(

I said the same exact thing when I took my little google street view dude down the very street of the house Jasmine was last seen at. There are SO many places she could be, right there on that very street. :(

I agree, so many places!

Crime Stoppers asking for tips to find missing teen Jasmine Moody
6238448_1444064217.6485_1446739528626_26302451_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://www.wxyz.com/news/crime-stoppers-asking-for-tips-to-find-missing-teen-jasmine-moody

It has been nearly a year since a Texas teenager disappeared in Detroit. She came to visit a friend last December and hasn't been seen or heard since.

Thursday her parents were joined by volunteers and refusing to give up the search, hoping someone can tell them what happened to their girl.

"It's been a year," said Patrick Kidd, Jasmine's step-father. "I haven't heard her voice. I don't know if she is alive or if she is dead."

Dead or alive, that is the question since 19-year-old Jasmine Moody vanished little less than a year ago on Dec. 4 from a house on Detroit's east side.

"It was a December night, it was cold outside, 7:30 at night," said Scott Lewis, private investigator. "Jasmine left the home with no tablet, no telephone, no money, no credit card, dressed in a sweatshirt. And she's never been seen again."

Photo Mystery of what happened to Jasmine Moody continues 1 year later
Jasmine, from Texas, got into an Internet relationship with Britney Gurley from Detroit. Jasmine visited Britney over Thanksgiving 2014. But the two had a fight over something about Facebook.

Britney left the room and when she came back, no Jasmine.

Moody had only been to Detroit two times and both times at the same house to visit her friend Britney.

So what is the relationship between Jasmine and Britney?

Lisa Nichols, Jasmine's mother was asked if the girls had a sexual relationship.

"I don't know about sexual," she said.

And the relationship may not make a difference other than the last person to see Jasmine was Britney.

FOX 2: "Why would Britney say something like that?"

"Because she's delusional," Nichols said.

FOX 2: Do you think Britney had anything to do with Jasmine's disappearance?"

"Of course," said Chelsea Morton, a volunteer working to find Jasmine. "Because how would she just walk out in the cold. No shoes, no phone, no nothing."

FOX 2 tried to have a real interview with Britney or her mother but both declined.

"Someone knows," said Malik Shabazz, community activist. "I believe the people in that (house) right there. (Britney) and family."

If you have any information about Jasmine's disappearance, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP and you do not have to leave your name.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/45186747-story

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 | 3:16 PM
Bring Her Home for the Holidays: Jasmine Moody

Black and Missing Foundation needs help in bringing Jasmine Moody, a missing teen from Michigan, home for the holidays.

Case Type: Endangered
DOB: Jan 01, 1996
Missing Date: Dec 04, 2014
Age Now: 19
Missing City: Detroit
Missing State: MI
Race: Black
Complexion: Medium
Height: 5-5
Weight: 130
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Medium
Eye Color: Brown
Wear Glasses or Contacts: No

Location Last Seen: 7:30 p.m. Dec. 4 leaving her friend's home in the 3700 block of Baldwin.

Circumstances of Disappearance: She is a student at the University of Texas and was visiting her friend in Detroit while on school break. She has not returned to Texas. She is considered to be in good physical and mental condition.

Last Seen Wearing: Moody was last seen wearing a white University of Texas hoodie, blue jeans and brown boots.

Identifying Marks or Characteristics: She has a tattoo of a flower on her stomach and a tongue piercing.

Have information about this missing person? Click here to submit information to our Tip Line.

http://www.essence.com/2015/11/26/bring-her-home-holidays-jasmine-moody

Dénouement;12215262 said:
"Britney left the room and when she came back, no Jasmine."

"So what is the relationship between Jasmine and Britney?

Lisa Nichols, Jasmine's mother was asked if the girls had a sexual relationship.

"I don't know about sexual," she said."
Actually, original postings and news stories state that Britney announced they were lovers, and they were fighting because Britney thought Jasmine was cheating on her. Jasmine refused to show Britney her Facebook messages and they fought over it. Jasmine went outside with some stuff which Britney took away from her after following her outside. Britney went back into the house and when she came out again Jasmine was gone.

Later, Britney hacked into Jasmine's twitter account and posted some angry comments. Also, Britney all but threatened Jasmine on Facebook even BEFORE Jasmine came to Detroit to visit. Britney even threatened to kill Jasmine if she was caught cheating.

Britney has plenty of "t hug-life" postings, including glamorizing drug use, guns, and violent tendencies. Snooping around you can find evidence of Britney's violent nature by both her words, and messages from family members.

It is strictly my opinion but I feel Britney killed Jasmine and Britney's mom knows everything about it, including Jasmine's location. JMO

Actually, original postings and news stories state that Britney announced they were lovers, and they were fighting because Britney thought Jasmine was cheating on her. Jasmine refused to show Britney her Facebook messages and they fought over it. Jasmine went outside with some stuff which Britney took away from her after following her outside. Britney went back into the house and when she came out again Jasmine was gone.

Later, Britney hacked into Jasmine's twitter account and posted some angry comments. Also, Britney all but threatened Jasmine on Facebook even BEFORE Jasmine came to Detroit to visit. Britney even threatened to kill Jasmine if she was caught cheating.

Britney has plenty of "t hug-life" postings, including glamorizing drug use, guns, and violent tendencies. Snooping around you can find evidence of Britney's violent nature by both her words, and messages from family members.

It is strictly my opinion but I feel Britney killed Jasmine and Britney's mom knows everything about it, including Jasmine's location. JMO

I think many of us have felt exactly the same way for nearly a year now.

Her poor family - I am not religious in the God-with-a-capital-G sense, but bless Jasmine's family for holding on, for staying in the media when prompted, for not giving up on finding out what happened to this beautiful girl. We still think of you, Jasmine, and hold your family in our hearts. You didn't deserve this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back