Found Deceased MI - Jeff Hurley, 34, & Alexandria Foust, 19, Missaukee County, 7 Nov 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was wondering why they were out and about that day and according to this msm article-

The Michigan State Police says 34 year-old Jeff Hurley and 19 year-old Alexandria Foust were last seen Tuesday in Houghton Lake, leaving their friends house, at 2:00 that afternoon.

The pair told the friends they were on their way to an appointment in Cadillac.

Thankful their daughters were not with them. I do hope they are found soon and safe.

http://www.minews26.com/content/?p=54406

THE MAN SAID ABOUT THEM FINDING THEIR CLOTHS AND SHOES AND THAT PEOPLE GET REALLY HOT ONCE THEY ARE IN THE LAST STAGES OF FREEZING TO DEATH CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO THATS CRAZY I NEVER KNEW WHEN YOUR FREEZING YOU TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTH'S AND BURROW DOWN,MI MI - Alexandria Foust, 19, Jeff Hurley, 34, Missaukee County, 7 Nov 2017 *endangered*

NORWICH TOWNSHIP, MI – On Tuesday November 7th, 2017 the Michigan State Police Houghton Lake Post initiated a missing persons investigation for a 34-year-old man and 19-year-old woman who were last seen about 30 miles north-east of Cadillac, MI. They remain missing.

Full article is available here for further information: https://www.miheadlines.com/2017/11/11/two-remain-missing-after-exhaustive-search-in-missaukee-county/

View attachment 126258

I've only seen 3-4 pics of him but he has empty eyes.

but then why drive straight to a dead end road no where near where they said they were going and from that road they could have walked out of there if it was still day time like it said. the temp was about 30 that day

but then why drive straight to a dead end road no where near where they said they were going and from that road they could have walked out of there if it was still day time like it said. the temp was about 30 that day
It could have been a wrong turn and her the article the vehicle was found stuck in the mud.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

http://m.houghtonlakeresorter.com/n...for_missing_Prudenville_res.html#.WgyCmNBOlnE

This says leaving a Prudenville residence and the vehicle was found near Moorestown (which is near Dead Stream Swamp)
b38583465798da8ec744af9f12be0148.jpg

Family, including their social media, is off-limits for sleuthing. Just don't do it.

Posts have been removed.

:wave:

I found directions to where they are searching today

5930 N Beuthiem Rd, Merritt, MI 49667

Seems as though they were in the middle of nowhere, not the appointment in Cadillac certainly. I have to wonder if there was any DV or strife between the two of them. It’s all very strange. I don’t anticipate this ending happily. So glad those babies weren’t with them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO Dead Stream Swamp sounds a lot more ominous than it is.

I don't know about that. There have been other people that have gone missing in there. There are a lot of sinkholes and whatnot.
I've read up on it a bit via Google, and can't really imagine how this whole thing transpired.
I can understand them going down a 'side road' or whatever you'd call it, and getting stuck.
I can't imagine actually venturing into the swamp rather than walking back down the road to try to find help.
And what I really can't decipher is why their belongings were found scattered about. IIRC, they found her shoes?
Why would she take her shoes off?
Quite a peculiar case, one that I for some reasons can't believe it was just a 'walk in the woods' situation.
All MOO, of course.

Wondering if someone(s) could have harmed Jeff and Alexandria after the witness saw them driving around, hid their bodies somewhere (I'm so sorry ... :(), dumped their vehicle where is was found and scattered their belongings nearby to make it look as though they succumbed to the elements after the vehicle became stuck in the mud ...?

Maybe they got lost before getting stuck in the mud, but you really think they would have stayed on the road and flagged down a passing vehicle.

I don't know about that. There have been other people that have gone missing in there. There are a lot of sinkholes and whatnot.
I've read up on it a bit via Google, and can't really imagine how this whole thing transpired.
I can understand them going down a 'side road' or whatever you'd call it, and getting stuck.
I can't imagine actually venturing into the swamp rather than walking back down the road to try to find help.
And what I really can't decipher is why their belongings were found scattered about. IIRC, they found her shoes?
Why would she take her shoes off?
Quite a peculiar case, one that I for some reasons can't believe it was just a 'walk in the woods' situation.
All MOO, of course.
its said 1 of her shoes 1 of his shoes her swet pants her purse his wallet and keys were all found scattered about the area really strange, but one sleuther said in the final moments of freezing to death people get really hot and take their cloth's off and burrow into a corner or under something, so i looked it up and he was right its called paradoxical undressing very strange look it up.im really hoping they turn up at a friends house or were afraid to deal with the police or something but i dont know a mother on the planet that would leave her babies like this unless they were forced to, i hate the thought of someone being harmed for no reason or just on some crazy hunters whim, [h=1][/h]

No cell phones or cell reception??

Used to vacation up there around Cadillac and Wellston, and poor cell reception would not surprise me. Dense northern Michigan wilderness with a few towns scattered between. Lots of places for hunters, hikers, fishermen to stay. Granted, that was about a decade ago so there might be more sprawl now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back