MI MI - Jeffrey Willis - Suspected SK in Muskegon County, MI

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Many thanks Otto your assistance is much appreciated.

Looking at the cluster of victims close to Willis' home may mean nothing, but it's possible that he has always struck close to home.

June 27, 2016

Jeffrey Willis gets divorce papers; no evidence wife knew of 'double life'
Read more: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/06/jeffrey_willis_gets_divorce_pa.html

The couple was married in September 2003 and have been separated since Jeffrey Willis's arrest May 17, according to the divorce filing. They have no minor children.

The divorce filing requests financial support and attorney fees and costs from Jeffrey Willis. The filing alleges he "accumulated significant personal property on a jointly held credit card which he hid from Plaintiff" and suggests he "may have additional financial resources of which Plaintiff is not aware."

What could motivate Bluhm to say Willis did it and that he, Bluhm, "helped" (dispose of the body? - that's not clear) and then turn around and say he made it all up? He no longer had anything to fear from Willis, as Willis is never getting out of jail. Did he spill his guts because guilt about helping Willis cover up the crime and felt relief at being able to tell someone and then got scared about implicating himself? OR... was more involved in the crime(s) than covering up?

I cannot wait to hear what they get out of this guy. All they have to do is make him think he could be charged as an accessory to murder to get him to come clean - unless he was an accessory and is guilty, too, in which case he may keep his mouth shut.

Ugh, what a dirtbag this guy is.

Poor lady she and their kids must be absolutely devastated I hope they are given privacy by the media.

She's the next door neighbor, interviewed at the very beginning (when they got Willis). Remember she said they'd gotten into it with Willis and his wife (went to court, I think) over Willis' dog pooping on her lawn and then saw Willis aiming his camera at her windows and taking pictures of the inside of her house. The twin daughters said Willis gave them the creeps with the way he looked at them. She ran a daycare out of her home.

If I had a neighbor taking pictures through my windows I'd be buying a high powered rifle and pointing it right at him - before I MOVED.

What could motivate Bluhm to say Willis did it and that he, Bluhm, "helped" (dispose of the body? - that's not clear) and then turn around and say he made it all up? He no longer had anything to fear from Willis, as Willis is never getting out of jail. Did he spill his guts because guilt about helping Willis cover up the crime and felt relief at being able to tell someone and then got scared about implicating himself? OR... was more involved in the crime(s) than covering up?

I cannot wait to hear what they get out of this guy. All they have to do is make him think he could be charged as an accessory to murder to get him to come clean - unless he was an accessory and is guilty, too, in which case he may keep his mouth shut.

Ugh, what a dirtbag this guy is.
BBM^

Yes, it's all quite confusing. Reading though the readers comments under the article I can see that I'm not the only one who is confused.

John S. Hausman, who wrote the article, does try to clarify some things though, one being the below comment he made...

John S. Hausman | jhausman@mlive.com 13 hours ago
@georgiaclay Sorry, georgiaclay, I misread your first comment. The transcript didn't say anything about "dispose of her," just "take care of her." He did, indeed, apparently allegedly change his story twice, according to the transcript.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/06/jeffrey_willis_cousin_said_he.html

BBM^

Yes, it's all quite confusing. Reading though the readers comments under the article I can see that I'm not the only one who is confused.

John S. Hausman, who wrote the article, does try to clarify some things though, one being the below comment he made...

What is BBM?

Yes, I caught that "take care of Ms Herringa" (I think that was the quote). I took it to mean take care of her remains. Man, if it means he took "care" of her while alive we're in entirely different territory.

This guy is in a lot of trouble. I sure hope they can get the truth out of him.

What is BBM?

Yes, I caught that "take care of Ms Herringa" (I think that was the quote). I took it to mean take care of her remains. Man, if it means he took "care" of her while alive we're in entirely different territory.

This guy is in a lot of trouble. I sure hope they can get the truth out of him.
BBM = Bolded by me.

Here's the WoodTV article.

Investigator: Kevin Bluhm made up story about Jessica Heeringa
June 27, 2016: http://woodtv.com/2016/06/27/investigator-kevin-bluhm-lied-about-taking-care-of-jessica-heeringa/

Monday, Norton Shores Police Department Lt. Michael Kasher confirmed to 24 Hour News 8 that during Bluhm’s interview in the Heeringa investigation, Bluhm told him a long story about how he helped “take care” of Heeringa.

“He was scared from it… He was forced to help Jeffery Willis take care of Ms. Heeringa,” Kasher told a judge in sworn testimony to obtain the warrant for Bluhm’s arrest, according to court records.

BBM = Bolded by me.

Here's the WoodTV article.

Investigator: Kevin Bluhm made up story about Jessica Heeringa
June 27, 2016: http://woodtv.com/2016/06/27/investigator-kevin-bluhm-lied-about-taking-care-of-jessica-heeringa/

The description in the picture looks more like Bluhm than Jeffery. Jmo.

I would love to see a picture of Bluhm and his hairstyle around the time that Jessica was kidnapped. Jmo.

But I'm sure LE may have already confirmed his actual whereabouts for that night. And this is why they are only charging him with lying for now.

But I have a question.

Why did Bletsch have marks on her wrists and wherever else. If Jeffrey only shot her while she was jogging?

Is there more to her restraint looking injuries.

The description in the picture looks more like Bluhm than Jeffery. Jmo.

I would love to see a picture of Bluhm and his hairstyle around the time that Jessica was kidnapped. Jmo.

But I'm sure LE may have already confirmed his actual whereabouts for that night. And this is why they are only charging him with lying for now.

But I have a question.

Why did Bletsch have marks on her wrists and wherever else. If Jeffrey only shot her while she was jogging?

Is there more to her restraint looking injuries.

That's a very good question. IIRC, she was out jogging (seen or confirmed) not very long before she was found dead or nearly dead. IMO, Willis would not have abducted her and then dumped her back where he found her. Bruises on her wrists sure sound like restraints of some kind but I think if he made it that far she would be missing, too. That only leaves him grabbing her by the wrists and her getting away with him following to shoot her so he couldn't be identified and busted.

That's a very good question. IIRC, she was out jogging (seen or confirmed) not very long before she was found dead or nearly dead. IMO, Willis would not have abducted her and then dumped her back where he found her. Bruises on her wrists sure sound like restraints of some kind but I think if he made it that far she would be missing, too. That only leaves him grabbing her by the wrists and her getting away with him following to shoot her so he couldn't be identified and busted.

Agree. I hope they clarify the bruises that seemed like restraint bruises.

Now some people bruise easily. So maybe she did escape like the teen and made it out of the car.

But since this was done after the perfect night abduction of Jessica while her body has still not yet been found.

You would have to think that maybe Jeffrey would have done better with Bletsch and the teen.

So maybe Bluhm actually kidnapped and killed Jessica. While Jeffrey tried to be like him with Bletsch and the teen.

Idk. But night time abduction is one thing. But the day time abduction while people are escaping your van is another.

Now Jessica was the perfect murder. Sorry to say.

So why would Jeffrey fumble on the next 2 known victims. Jmo.

Was he an apprentice to Jessica murder with Bluhm. And then botch all of his solo crimes. Idk

Here's what I have so far. If anyone notices errors or omissions - please let me know.

Why are there two 1's on the map for Stacey? Was she recovered at a different place than where she was last seen?

Agree. I hope they clarify the bruises that seemed like restraint bruises.

Now some people bruise easily. So maybe she did escape like the teen and made it out of the car.

But since this was done after the perfect night abduction of Jessica while her body has still not yet been found.

You would have to think that maybe Jeffrey would have done better with Bletsch and the teen.

So maybe Bluhm actually kidnapped and killed Jessica. While Jeffrey tried to be like him with Bletsch and the teen.

Idk. But night time abduction is one thing. But the day time abduction while people are escaping your van is another.

Now Jessica was the perfect murder. Sorry to say.

So why would Jeffrey fumble on the next 2 known victims. Jmo.

Was he an apprentice to Jessica murder with Bluhm. And then botch all of his solo crimes. Idk

Willis was very likely emboldened by the fact that he had gotten away with the abduction of Jessica, so he became careless.

Why are there two 1's on the map for Stacey? Was she recovered at a different place than where she was last seen?

She was travelling to Flint and then Muskegon. I haven't looked into the last known sighting of her, so she disappeared at one of those two locations. I see the link now that she is missing from Muskegon. I'll update that later today too.

I agree with a comment made earlier: there must be a 2015 victim. Who is she??

Are there any missing persons in the Norton Shores and Muskegon area who were classified by police as "runaways"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back