MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She does not seem like someone who would walk away from a job.

You would think by now, Gas stations would have more than one employee for a shift AND cameras outside and inside but i guess not.

This is why my mother never wanted me to work at a gas station because of something like this happening.

margarita you did a great job with the thread. Thanks for getting this up.

nm this part of post

Sorry for the multiple posts, but wondering if could this be related by any chance? ("Gunman enters credit union, takes cash")

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/kalamazoo_and_battle_creek/gunman-enters-credit-union-takes-cash

The distance is about an hour and a half away.

Found another article about this second (unrelated?) armed robbery you posted about...

occurred around 2:30 p.m.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2013/04/police_on_scene_of_robbery_at.html

THEY have to have security cameras to at least catch the vehicle.

margarita you did a great job with the thread. Thanks for getting this up.

I'm seeing a FB page that appears to be her and there's a post from 4 hours ago (a picture upload)... I can't imagine there are too many Jessica's with the same last name and apparently from Michigan). Anyone else seeing this?

On the public posts on FB...someone asked another to post a picture on JH's FB page...so I'm assuming it was uploaded by a family member or friend.

We are allowed to post her FB pg if your certain it's hers.

According to whitepages, there is someone with the same name from Rockford, MI who is in their 30's. that might be the fb you are seeing.

On the public posts on FB...someone asked another to post a picture on JH's FB page...so I'm assuming it was uploaded by a family member or friend.

I will delete my previous post

Have any of the MSM articles narrowed the time down specifically? A comment on FB from a "JT" has a 20 minute window, appx around 11pm. I hope we can use that.

There is no mention of a robbery being committed here. Am I missing anything?

If so, that really changes the nature of the crime. Was money not a goal? Not even a secondary goal?

I wonder if anyone had been threatening her or stalking her, overtly or unbeknownst to her.

On this fb page https://www.facebook.com/fox17online under posts from others, RF posts another picture of Jessica with her glasses on. I can't figure out how to post the picture from my IPad.

Posting

attachment.php

Hmmmm there is something odd about one of the people that commented on that fb post from her sister's boyfriend IMO. Or perhaps it's just me being suspicious....

I will delete my previous post

Have any of the MSM articles narrowed the time down specifically? A comment on FB from a "JT" has a 20 minute window, appx around 11pm. I hope we can use that.

This article says last transaction was 10:55, and customer noticed the store was empty between 11:15-11:30. So we're looking at a 20-35 minute window.

http://www.examiner.com/article/was-jessica-herringa-abducted-from-exxon-station

ETA: But this article says: At the Exxon Mobil gas station, 1196 E. Sternberg Road, customers called 911 about 11:15 p.m. after entering the store and finding no employees present, police say.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/04/jessica_heeringa_goes_missing.html

Sorry if I've missed this, but did Jessica have her own vehicle that she drove to work?

Some of the comments on facebook regarding a van being seen are interesting

The sisters FB page mentions something about her sister being 'forced into" a silver or white van, and hearing about some woman in a similar vehicle sitting and watching her sister work for a while, then leaving... not sure if the family has more info than what is being released?
I have stopped at this gas station in the past, on my way back from the airport nearby, and thought it was creepy for some reason. Not old or anything... maybe the location, or the fact it was really late at night when I stopped.. but there is not a lot open around there at all at night... most of the businesses are on the other side of the highway... sadly it would be pretty easy to jump right on the highway from there...

The sisters FB page mentions something about her sister being 'forced into" a silver or white van, and hearing about some woman in a similar vehicle sitting and watching her sister work for a while, then leaving... not sure if the family has more info than what is being released?
I have stopped at this gas station in the past, on my way back from the airport nearby, and thought it was creepy for some reason. Not old or anything... maybe the location, or the fact it was really late at night when I stopped.. but there is not a lot open around there at all at night... most of the businesses are on the other side of the highway... sadly it would be pretty easy to jump right on the highway from there...

I heard it was a man driving the van (they are saying a Town & Country white van). Some reported it was a grey van.

One post said a co worker drove by and noticed the lights in a van being turned off and they (van) went by Miejer's (sp) and then turned around and came back.

Is the gas station right by the highway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck