MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...several blocks off one highway, and a mile at most from another. Across the closer highway is a large mall, many restaurants etc. Of course the mall would have been closed, but on a Friday night the restaurants would have been busy. And there is a large Meijer store which is open 24 hours right by the mall. But as you cross over the highway going west toward the Exxon station, nothing else is really open, it is quite dark. There is a strip mall which would have been closed. The airport is nearby, but it rarely has flights come in that late.

Someone on FB mentioned there is a My Gym near there...

Is the gym open 24/7?

would they have cameras?

Someone on FB mentioned there is a My Gym near there...

Is the gym open 24/7?

would they have cameras?

MyGyms are little kids/toddler gyms, similar to Gymboree. Mostly morning and afternoon classes. Ours are all located in strip mall type areas so there may be some security cameras in the area.

oh boy, Reminds me of the Katie Poirier case back in 1999.

She was working late at night in rural MN at a gas station when a man came in the store and grabbed her from behind and led her out of the store.

She left behind all of her things and like this case, a customer came in, noticed nobody was working the counter and called 911.

Could it be a trucker?

This seems random, in the sense that a young woman, working alone, is at a higher risk of abduction late at night if her place of work is a gas station near two highways.

It could also be someone local. It sounds like there are several reports of a suspicious white, or silver, van. Transient construction worker, trucker (in case the van is a red herring), someone that travels for work?

Are the above linked court records related?

Paraphrasing what has been posted on the fb page of one of the sister's boyfriend's friend's....

He said that the guy in the 'rusty ram' that the friend was talking about, saying he would 'hang out' with her at work often, was supposedly the brother of a co-worker and the poster said that he too stops there every night around 9-20pm on his way to work.

Absolutely terrifying!! Praying for a miracle for Jessica tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/NORTONSHORESPOLICE

Norton Shores Police Department
16 hours ago

From Norton Shores Police Department, sent via Nixle

https://local.nixle.com/alert/4993695/

Saturday April 27th, 2013 :: 03:12 p.m. EDT
AdvisoryThe Norton Shores Police Department is investigating a missing person complaint.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Date: April 27, 2013

MISSING PERSON INVESTIGATION

The Norton Shores Police Department is investigating a missing person which occurred in late evening hours of April 26, 2013 at the Exxon Mobil gas station located at 1196 E. Sternberg Rd.

At approximately 11:15 pm NSPD officers were dispatched to the gas station on a suspicious activity report. Customers called 911 after entering the store to find no employees present. The employee scheduled to be working, Jessica Heeringa, was not able to be located.

Contact has been made with friends and family of 25 year old Jessica Heeringa but as of April 27, 2013 at 2:00 pm Jessica has not been located.

Jessica is described as a white female, 25 years old, 5’1 tall, approximately 110 lbs., blond shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. Jessica is also known to wear wired rim glasses. She may be wearing a blue collared shirt saying “Sternberg Exxon”.

Anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity near the Exxon Mobil gas station is asked to contact Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME (231-722-7463) or call 911.

Address/Location
4814 Henry St
Norton Shores, MI 49441

Contact
Emergency: 9-1-1
Non-emergencies: 231-733-2691

Hello Everyone,

I'm going to go back through this thread and remove the references to the court case for now.

Myself or any MOD would be happen to re-instate the posts if someone can provide proof that the court case referenced is related to this thread's Jessica Heeringa! Just PM a MOD or alert on this post if you have that information!

Thank you for your understanding!

:blowkiss:

I'm hoping that Jessica is found safe very quickly!

~Summer_Breeze

Hello Everyone,

I'm going to go back through this thread and remove the references to the court case for now.

Myself or any MOD would be happen to re-instate the posts if someone can provide proof that the court case referenced is related to this thread's Jessica Heeringa! Just PM a MOD or alert on this post if you have that information!

Thank you for your understanding!

:blowkiss:

I'm hoping that Jessica is found safe very quickly!

~Summer_Breeze

Thank you, Summer Breeze! :seeya:

The mom was on GMA just now. Hopefully a link will be posted and I will add it.

This poster has her wearing her Exxon work shirt. Her looks really vary.

936415_576999048987100_65449273_n.png

Morning all - I hope that it's ok that I did this but I wanted to contribute somehow and I am an admin for another missing person so I'm hoping that I can at least get the ball rolling for Jessica.

I started a Help Find Jessica page on FB - here's the link if interested. Spread the word!!

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindJessicaHeeringa?fref=ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member