MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is terrifying. It reminds me so much of Samantha Koenig.

I was thinking of the similarities, too, Cheese...

Lone female... Working late at night...

with minimal security...

A "target:... For sure...:(

Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw said today in a press conference that the case of the missing woman, Jessica Heeringa is now an abduction case, based on evidence they have gathered at the scene. According to Norton Shores Police, it appears that Jessica was preparing to close the store when the incident happened. Her purse and other belongings where found undisturbed. Also the store’s cash drawer was found and with no money missing.

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2013/04/28/u...se-now-considered-an-abduction/#ixzz2RmElJnxM

This is just awful, I don't even know what say except please let all the powers that be keep her safe and find her.

How terrifying.

I hope somehow she is able to come home safely!

Leon Hendrix ‏@LeonHendrix

Missing woman is mother to 3-year-old son, Zevyn.

Mom of missing gas station clerk is in town to post flyers to help find her missing daughter. pic.twitter.com/oUF7OgAKgh

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/michigan-mother-vanishes-late-night-shift-gas-station-19060413

"The cleaning supplies that she took out at closing time, are still on the counter. This is not normal at all. She was going to get out in 15 minutes."

From the transcript underneath the video

15 minutes that store would have been closed and she would have been on her way home. Reporter: Her last sell was at 11:00 p. M.

By 11:15 police received a call from the customer stating there was no employee at the gas station. They have distributed photos and flyers of the jessica. Among those leads, similar reports of a gray van that pulled up behind the gas station.

Someone supposedly had seen her walk out of the store with this guy, like there was no problem, but realized when they got to his van that there was a struggle that started. Hopefully, someone has seen her and can give us some leads so we can bring her home. Jessica's son is being cared for by thehis father.

Leon Hendrix ‏@LeonHendrix 3m
NEW PHOTO: Missing woman, now presumed abducted from her job at Norton Shores Gas station. pic.twitter.com/yzr7DoICuc

testing, hopefully it won't blow the margins / if so, will delete: (if too large, sorry mods, pls delete)

BI9BYzvCEAAlShT.jpg:large

Welcome 31 Guests. Please join us and help us find Jessica. Local insight is so very helpful!

From above link

Someone supposedly had seen her walk out of the store with this guy, like there was no problem, but realized when they got to his van that there was a struggle that started.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/mich...ation-19060413

I wonder if she knew this person and did indeed go willingly ,or was she being threatened with a weapon but it appeared she willingly walked out?

I can't get past the similarities of the physical description of the robbery suspect I posted on pg 1, especially the orange clothing. Going to go back and see what else I can find out about that incident, in case there is a connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman