MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of the local stations streaming the press conference live?

Praying for good news... Let this nightmare end for Jessica and her family.

I think they should have to lock the doors at night and have an employee push a button in order to let people in the store.

JMO

I can't find the presser....anyone?

I can't either. I have the site you posted up (fox17). Nothing live there but perhaps it hasn't started yet.

I've checked mlive and wzzm, two other Western Michigan news stations, but they don't have live streams available. I'm also looking for twitter updates but nothing yet. Will post if I see anything.

I'm posting new tweets at the top of the list as they're tweeted.

Press Conference Noon Sunday

Leon Hendrix ‏@LeonHendrix 24 Hour News 8 Reporter WoodTV

Police released this photo that may resemble van driven by suspect. pic.twitter.com/re6T5jgSrv

Driver: White man, 30-40yo, 6 ft, heavy, broad shoulders, lt brown wavy hair parted in middle longer on top, bright red/orange sweatshirt

We just want to find Jessica," says Norton Shores police chief Daniel Shaw.

Chief Dan Shaw "can't remember anything like this", in his 9 year career in Norton Shores.

No money was stolen from gas station where Jessica Heeringa works.

Police say they have made a composite sketch if a suspect but they are "not confident" in releasing it yet.

There were no security cameras at the gas station, says Norton Shores Police Department.

Task force has been assembled in Norton Shores abduction case. 4 persons of interest have been cleared. Now seeking driver of van.

Police are searching for a silver mini van, possibly a Chrysler Towne and Country.

"It appears that Jessica was preparing to close the store," said Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw.

BREAKING: Case of missing woman from gas station now being treated as an abduction by Norton Shores Police. #news8 pic.twitter.com/o0iWosUkh6

Family of missing woman from gas station present at press conference. pic.twitter.com/QCGnYBddph

Case of missing woman from gas station has already gone national. Good Morning America producer is present for press conference.

So, it looks like either Jessica or a lone female employee was the target. How scary

Leon Hendrix ‏@LeonHendrix 24 Hour News 8 Reporter WoodTV

"We just want to find Jessica," says Norton Shores police chief Daniel Shaw.

Chief Dan Shaw "can't remember anything like this", in his 9 year career in Norton Shores.

Police say they have made a composite sketch if a suspect but they are "not confident" in releasing it yet.

There were no security cameras at the gas station, says Norton Shores Police Department.

Task force has been assembled in Norton Shores abduction case. 4 persons of interest have been cleared. Now seeking driver of van.

Police are searching for a silver mini van, possibly a Chrysler Towne and Country.

"It appears that Jessica was preparing to close the store," said Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw.

BREAKING: Case of missing woman from gas station now being treated as an abduction by Norton Shores Police. #news8 pic.twitter.com/o0iWosUkh6

Family of missing woman from gas station present at press conference. pic.twitter.com/QCGnYBddph

Case of missing woman from gas station has already gone national. Good Morning America producer is present for press conference.

Thanks for the presser transcriptions, Cheese...:seeya:

Interesting notes from presser (JMO)...

4 POI's have been ruled out already...

No money stolen...

LE has a composite sketch of possible perp... But not comfortable releasing it... Yet...

JMO

Police released this photo that may resemble van driven by suspect

BI85NBACQAEFJYc.jpg:large

LeonHendrix Leon Hendrix 3m

Thanks Leon and Cheese :)

"Driver: White man, 30-40yo, 6 ft, heavy, broad shoulders, lt brown wavy hair parted in middle longer on top, bright red/orange sweatshirt"
*omg, I need to go back, but the description sounds like the suspect in the other robbery I posted upstream...

post in progress: comparing descriptions.
<edit> Thanks Lotus, I see you got it covered below <edit>

Leon Hendrix &#8207;@LeonHendrix 24 Hour News 8 Reporter WoodTV

Driver: White man, 30-40yo, 6 ft, heavy, broad shoulders, lt brown wavy hair parted in middle longer on top, bright red/orange sweatshirt

We just want to find Jessica," says Norton Shores police chief Daniel Shaw.

Thank you :seeya:

Key that there was no money taken.

bbm - The silver Town & Country was mentioned in the FB comments by JF (fiance of Jessica's coworker)... seen spotted at gas station pulling into back and cutting their lights, closing car's hatch and driving away.

omg, I need to go back, but the description sounds like the suspect in the other robbery I posted upstream...

post in progress: comparing descriptions.

That's immediately what I thought of as well...:

description of Credit Union armed robber
The suspect is described as a white male in his 40s or 50s standing about 6 feet tall with an average build. He was last seen wearing a black pullover quarter zip jacket, black pants, a bright orange cloth hood that partially covered his face and white athletic shoes.

description of Jessica's potential abductor:

Could match? Age and build vary a bit? Orange cloth/material mentioned in both, though...

http://fox17online.com/2013/04/26/afternoon-robbery-at-kalamazoo-county-credit-union/

Thank you :seeya:

Key that there was no money taken.

bbm - The silver Town & Country was mentioned in the FB comments by JF (fiance of Jessica's coworker)... seen spotted at gas station pulling into back and cutting their lights, closing car's hatch and driving away.

Is this the one who also drove by Miejer's, turned around and then came back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020