MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandmom's Facebook post says Jessica has a little boy. I am hoping his mommy comes home safe and sound.

Come join the discussion. (we have 14 people on this thread). Voice your opinion.

Has it been said what time Jessica's shift started at and what time it was supposed to end?

Has it been said what time Jessica's shift started at and what time it was supposed to end?

According to the exxon website, the store was going to close at 11:30 that night.

So she was just about to end her shift.

Don't know when she started it.

Is the gas station right by the highway?

Yes...several blocks off one highway, and a mile at most from another. Across the closer highway is a large mall, many restaurants etc. Of course the mall would have been closed, but on a Friday night the restaurants would have been busy. And there is a large Meijer store which is open 24 hours right by the mall. But as you cross over the highway going west toward the Exxon station, nothing else is really open, it is quite dark. There is a strip mall which would have been closed. The airport is nearby, but it rarely has flights come in that late.

How in the world can a has station NOT have cameras?! That's blowing my mind. Is this common? Wouldn't most people assume they are well secured with alarms and camera and panic buttons? Someone must have known there were no cameras right?

this doesn't sound good AT ALL. praying for jessica and her family. i hope LE is able to track that van down.

i cant believe they would let a woman work alone at a gas station, at night, so close to the freeway... and have no cameras.

How in the world can a has station NOT have cameras?! That's blowing my mind. Is this common? Wouldn't most people assume they are well secured with alarms and camera and panic buttons? Someone must have known there were no cameras right?

yep, and that they only have one person working the night shift.

whoever did this must have either known her schedule or knew they only had one employee working night shifts.

I found a Pinterest that I believe is hers and whenever you click on the facebook link, it says content not found.

whoever did this must have either known her schedule or knew they only had one employee working night shifts.

Do we have a link to this info regarding "no camaras".... and that she was the only one working that shift? Or is this just comments and Facebook stuff?
TIA....:seeya:

Ok, since you were so polite!

If you do a FB search for her and then click on public posts, there is some informative info. fwiw

Sounds like a scary situation.

so weird that the original poster (JT) says that JH has a FB and tells you how to find it... but it's not there, and then when someone else just said that they think they found her pinterest and when they go to FB from there, it gives an error... and i don't see her as a friend on her sister's FB. i just wonder if she has her FB on super lockdown.

nevermind, that might have been the wrong pinterest that i found.

The store was not robbed so it seemed like a lone female employee was the target.

I'm thinking employee or ex-employee.

so weird that the original poster (JT) says that JH has a FB and tells you how to find it... but it's not there, and then when someone else just said that they think they found her pinterest and when they go to FB from there, it gives an error... and i don't see her as a friend on her sister's FB. i just wonder if she has her FB on super lockdown.

You'll are right, Jessica's FB is on super lockdown and she is on sister's FB as Jessica Lynn

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.lynn.7311

Grandmom's Facebook post says Jessica has a little boy. I am hoping his mommy comes home safe and sound.

Is Jessica married...or have a significant other?

JMO

ETA... Reading further on this thread I found she has a fiancé...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3