MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the source of the van/SUV reports? sorry....trying to catch up................

I think it looks damaged too.

By the way, does anyone get an image in mind of what this dude's hair looks like? I can't picture what parted in the middle, kinda wavy and longer on the top looks like.

Me too! I keep thinking Billy Ray Cyrus but I know that's not right. His hair was longer in the back, not on top. Does it mean shaved underneath with long hair over that? And how long are we talking? Shoulder length? Any hair stylists here?

By the way, does anyone get an image in mind of what this dude's hair looks like? I can't picture what parted in the middle, kinda wavy and longer on the top looks like.

Ha! I cant get an image of this hair either. Sounds like a horrible style if you ask me.

What is the source of the van/SUV reports? sorry....trying to catch up................

If you're referring to the surveillance footage, it was captured by a tavern on Grand Haven Road. If you're referring to why police are looking for a silver van, that report came from a co-worker who was passing by the Exxon station around the time this occurred and noted that it was suspicious. That is my understanding.

i'm having the hardest time. i'm tempted to try and make some sort of image in my paint program... but i think the results would probably detour this discussion too much. lol

There are two different screen shots in last few pages of thread. Look at headlights; easier than time tag. One is driving left to right, the other is driving right to left. Front headlights are brighter and lower. Only one is correct per the current discussion.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using Tapatalk 2

This Case Is Very Similar To A Couple Of Cases In Ada, Ok, And Seminole, Ok, In The Mid 1980'S DetailedInJohn Grisham's "The Innocent Man" And Robert Mayer's "The Dreams Of Ada". Look UpThe Story Of Karl Fontenot And Tommy Ward.

i'm having the hardest time. i'm tempted to try and make some sort of image in my paint program... but i think the results would probably detour this discussion too much. lol

sounds like an older guy....the parted in the middle thing.......

Whoever posted the still photo with the wrong silver vehicle must have figured they'd get one final April fools joke in before the month was through. :)

Are you referring to the FOX reporter who tweeted how she was the ONLY reporter watching the video footage with Norton Shores PD?! And included the still photo featuring the still silver vehicle parked in the bar parking lot?

I'm so glad she got the story!!

That's also a van or an SUV I think. If you figure in the comparison in size to the SUV in the parking lot and the fact that it's further away than the SUV it would be a good foot or two larger than the SUV in the lot...sorry if that barely makes sense.

The still picture is much easier to see the van on than the video I was watching. Should have read through the thread before I posted.

Whoever posted the still photo with the wrong silver vehicle must have figured they'd get one final April fools joke in before the month was through. :)

Not at all. I posted the picture from the reporter on twitter who was tweeting that she was with the police chief reviewing the video. Neither I nor the reporter said the parked van was "the" van. Previous news stories had stated the van was traveling north on the road - not parked.

It was a picture of the chief reviewing the video - not a picture of the "wrong" vehicle. Not my fault that people thought the parked van was "the" van, any more than it was my fault when I posted the video that people thought the girl in the video was Jessica.

I try very hard to post helpful information. What people do with it is up to them.

It would be so awesome to have the talent that sketch artists do making a killer come to life!

Yea that looks like damage. Notice how even when the lighting changes that dark area stays the same? I have an image program downloading now so that I can clarify and blow it up a bit.

Makes me wonder if somehow Jessica kicked the s*** out of the door, but lost the fight, before being pushed into the car. :stormingmad:

This reminds me so much of the Mickey Schunick case...and that damn white truck. We looked at that truck till we started "seeing things". Things that just werent there.

Where is the physical description of the suspect coming from?

Off-duty fellow employee who just happened to drive by, notice something was weird, park in the lot next door to watch and then leave without checking on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18