MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you find any one where his hair is longish and wavy, parted down the middle? (recent pictures)?

If I recall correctly there were a couple, but I think they were from the fall of last year. It was that similar haircut to what was in his mugshot. I wouldn't use 'wavy' to describe it necessarily. I guess it sort of waves out on the ends, like if I don't blowdry my hair, it just sort of naturally turns out/under, if that makes sense. It definitely isn't wavy in the way I would describe naturally curly hair...

we don't know when the pic was taken on his or his friends facebook page. I can post a pic of my boys today that was taken today, last week or last year. Remember we can only see public post (or could only see before page taken down). If my boys buzz their hair today in 2-3 months it would be grown to the length of the sketch. Even if we knew the pic was just taken a day ago....doesn't mean he did no just buzz it! I will check his gf site to see when pic was posted but again only matters when it was taken.

The last pic I saw of LLL before it was taken down was of his mother, his GF and him all sitting on a couch. It was posted day before yesterday and showed him wearing a ballcap. I know people with long hair can pull their hair back but looking at his profile pic the hair was short on the sides. IMHO his hair is buzzed. He probably does that in the summer, just like I do for my boys.

I don't know about buzzed as IIRC he was always commenting on wanting is hair longer. Would do surveys and such and even when there were those that said to go short, he would say he decided to go long. So not sure what is under the hat. However that pic you refer to is on the GF's page and even though it is not the best pic, (kinda grainy)He appears to be shaven as in no facial hair and also there appears at least IMO to be a red mark on the left side of his face like a scratch or something. IDK...But I really wish they could rule him out, because I think he looks like the sketch from the attempted abduction last year at this same time. I really would feel so much better knowing he was not involved!
Here's a question... If you were a RSO who had similarities to the sketch, would you go in to the PD to have yourself ruled out? Or is that a dumb question?

ETA: That pic was a mobile pic on Tues.

I saw that one, too. His hair was short back in January/February, if I remember the dates on the photos correctly? It looks like he keeps it short for significant lengths of time, then grows it a bit, then goes back to short again. I wish I'd saved that photo with his cap on!

I saved it :blushing:

Jessica disappeared just 10 minutes from where my sister and mom live in Muskegon. This case is very scary, and I will state right now what my feeling has been for YEARS, if you are going to make a woman work the night shift you had better have another employee working! And get those security cameras!!!!!! I BLAME THE GAS STATION! They are partially responsible for this girls fate now! This has happened so many times, and it never ends well! When will these people learn? Now they have security cameras.......too late! Wake up America!

And I realize that Muskegon is small town America, but we have to stop taking our safety for granted! Your employees are your responsibility while they are working for you - their life is in your hands. Quit being cheapskates! If this were my daughter there would be a lawsuit, and I would start legislation for security camera mandates and women not being allowed to work the night shift alone! You make your employees a target. I am so sick to my stomach that a crime like this was absolutely preventable!!!!

we don't know when the pic was taken on his or his friends facebook page. I can post a pic of my boys today that was taken today, last week or last year. Remember we can only see public post (or could only see before page taken down). If my boys buzz their hair today in 2-3 months it would be grown to the length of the sketch. Even if we knew the pic was just taken a day ago....doesn't mean he did no just buzz it! I will check his gf site to see when pic was posted but again only matters when it was taken.

The one with the ball cap was taken tues by mobile. But when his page was up he had video's of him with a cap on and when he would take the cap off his hair was longer on top. FWIW

RSO's GF facebook page is now down. But it does not show like RSO site so thinking she removed it or somehow locked it down so could not access at all. GEE, I wonder if they are lurking on this site as a visitor and reading while we sleuth!!!

The guy who was questioned by LE WAS NOT CLEARED!

I believe I have heard that sex offenders communicate through computer websites/etc. with each other as they feed their perversions...

through webites/etc....I wonder if this guy has info.... Knows something.... Even if he is not the actual perpetrator in this case...

JMO

Please God let him be caught......

The last pic I saw of LLL before it was taken down was of his mother, his GF and him all sitting on a couch. It was posted day before yesterday and showed him wearing a ballcap. I know people with long hair can pull their hair back but looking at his profile pic the hair was short on the sides. IMHO his hair is buzzed. He probably does that in the summer, just like I do for my boys.

We obviously do not know when that photo was taken but are you saying it was just posted two or three days ago?

Jessica was abducted 6 days ago(seems like forever) maybe he cut his hair in the last few days. Remember we are probably looking for someone who has recently altered their appearance, has been behaving out of character, missing work, increased drug or alcohol use and revisiting the crime scene....A family member, coworker, or friend might notice these things. Things to think about.

Anyone with info on Heeringa's disappearance is asked to call, Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME (231-722-7463).

Sherene Tagharobi ‏@sherenereports 27s
Waiting for an camera interview with Chief Shaw on #jessicaheeringa case @wwmtnews pic.twitter.com/ttOUe8KVPM

ETA Here's the WWMT home page to check on for the interview when it's done: http://www.wwmt.com/

RSO GF page of fb is now down. But it does not show like RSO site so thinking she removed it or somehow locked it down so could not access at all. GEE, I wonder if they are lurking on this site as a visitor and reading while we sleuth!!!

BBM. That's creepy, but I bet it happens a lot. :(

130502102040-exp-point-shaw-heeringa-search-00001416-search-tease.jpg

RSO GF page of fb is now down. But it does not show like RSO site so thinking she removed it or somehow locked it down so could not access at all. GEE, I wonder if they are lurking on this site as a visitor and reading while we sleuth!!!

I can still see it.

It had a title of "Spending time with grandma/Mom on her birthday" So I took it as a real time pic.

I could no longer get on her site. I will try again. Must of been my error, thanks though for letting me know it is still up.

We obviously do not know when that photo was taken but are you saying it was just posted two or three days ago?

Jessica was abducted 6 days ago(seems like forever) maybe he cut his hair in the last few days. Remember we are probably looking for someone who has recently altered their appearance, has been behaving out of character, missing work, increased drug or alcohol use and revisiting the crime scene....A family member, coworker, or friend might notice these things. Things to think about.

Anyone with info on Heeringa's disappearance is asked to call, Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME (231-722-7463).

I was just saying that the pic was recent. IDK about the haircut. Yes, it was just posted, day before yesterday. As I said, I took it for granted it was a real time pic because of the header. I also mentioned in the last thread that IF he's going to spend a "day with mom/grandma" while Jess might be tied up somewhere in the house or basement we're dealing with a real sick family. Either that or he may not be the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M