MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the distinct feeling this guy is reading here. and I feel like Jessica is alive.
directed at the perp: what do you need to let her go?
or less directly: what would the suspect need in order to let her go?

I totally agree. I feel it too.

LLL is still not off my radar. The sketch looks like him a lot and he lives 3 minutes away from the Exxon station (on Airport rd) and he's a RSO (Tier 3).

I wish there was a way we could pull up all of his convictions.

you can if you register and maybe pay for them.

I don't think LLL could pull this off. maybe, but I feel like this guy is experienced in this type of thing. LLL seems like too much of a dumb F*ck up. like he couldn't manage the planning and prep and the aftermath.

I think our perp is more calculating. maybe it was a crime of opportunity, but one he has planned for an imagined and fantasized about, and planned for in his mind or for real, just never knowing when it would take place. I guess I'm feeling like it's like an Austin Sigg here, but not with the mortuary fascination.

I would be surprised if this crime is as simple as a local RSO. They would know they would be the first to be investigated. I would think if an RSO was determined to carry out such a crime, he would venture outside of the area where he is registered.

It is difficult to whether or not a known sex offender is more likely to be the perp, IMO. In Mickey's case, the perp was registered and known to LE. He made a lot of mistakes that led to him being caught. In the abduction/murder of Kelsey Smith a few years back, the perp did not have a record as an adult at all.

I am not sure what to think about the man they have been questioning. It is possible he simply does not have a provable alibi, as many people probably would not be able to,prove where they were at a certain time (except perhaps via phone and computer records.) but as it seems he is cooperating, it feels less likely to me that he is their man.

I do think this perp must have used a weapon, probably a gun. I can't see her leaving in that way otherwise, for any reason.

Ok, people! We need to get this figured out fast! That sweet, happy little boy's life will be forever changed if his mommy isn't found alive! Heartbreaking!

Now I'm really upset, I might have to get a drink...I am happy to see he has daddy and grandpa with him at least..

Ok, people! We need to get this figured out fast! That sweet, happy little boy's life will be forever changed if his mommy isn't found alive! Heartbreaking!

I wanted to thank you for that post 10 times. this is THE SENTIMENT. the thing that matters most.

"Police have questioned one registered sex offender who Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw said looked a lot like the suspect sketch. That man was cleared. "

Could this have been LLL?Look at the video on the page at the 1:14 mark. It shows the decription of the charges for LLL exactly! Hmmm

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/muskegon_county/police-looking-at-sex-offendres-in-jessica-heeringa-search
Very sleuthy? observation. That's the description of LLL's crime shown on the screen when they talk about clearing a RSO. My guess LLL has been cleared.

Very happy to hear the eyewitness of the POI are looking at RSO. Leads me to believe the POI is not a local RSO or not an RSO at all otherwise they would have found already. When you see a face you don't typically forget.

I scour FB comments at Find Jessica site four interesting comments. Someone posted another RSO I hadn't seen before. Similarity in appearance but not heavy

I would be surprised if this crime is as simple as a local RSO. They would know they would be the first to be investigated. I would think if an RSO was determined to carry out such a crime, he would venture outside of the area where he is registered.

It is difficult to whether or not a known sex offender is more likely to be the perp, IMO. In Mickey's case, the perp was registered and known to LE. He made a lot of mistakes that led to him being caught. In the abduction/murder of Kelsey Smith a few years back, the perp did not have a record as an adult at all.

I am not sure what to think about the man they have been questioning. It is possible he simply does not have a provable alibi, as many people probably would not be able to,prove where they were at a certain time (except perhaps via phone and computer records.) but as it seems he is cooperating, it feels less likely to me that he is their man.

I do think this perp must have used a weapon, probably a gun. I can't see her leaving in that way otherwise, for any reason.

It is hard for me to believe he is cooperating.....or not cooperating after all the conflicting reports on him. I find myself sitting back wandering what ever happened to reliable reporters?

She looks bigger in some of these photos. The videos I have seen of her she is very thin. Wonder what present weight is at? I am now even more heartbroken after seeing her dog. (Getting out the vodka now)

It was bad enough to see her son, then to know she is a fellow dog lover.

Very sleuthy? observation. That's the description of LLL's crime shown on the screen when they talk about clearing a RSO. My guess LLL has been cleared.

Very happy to hear the eyewitness of the POI are looking at RSO. Leads me to believe the POI is not a local RSO or not an RSO at all otherwise they would have found already. When you see a face you don't typically forget.

I scour FB comments at Find Jessica site four interesting comments. Someone posted another RSO I hadn't seen before. Similarity in appearance but not heavy

I agree and I think he's laughing now as LE focuses on RSO's and he's not under suspicion. I think he's watching, loving the media, laughing at LE and trying to decide what to do with JH - as in, how to play his hand.

It was bad enough to see her son, then to know she is a fellow dog lover.

Yes, now we know doggie is waiting for momma to come home too.......Now it is Ambien time folks....I've had enough despair here..

She looks bigger in some of these photos. The videos I have seen of her she is very thin. Wonder what present weight is at? I am now even more heartbroken after seeing her dog. (Getting out the vodka now)

The poster say 110 pounds so maybe when she was heavier she was pregnant or just thereafter.

I agree and I think he's laughing now as LE focuses on RSO's and he's not under suspicion. I think he's watching, loving the media, laughing at LE and trying to decide what to do with JH - as in, how to play his hand.

You know if I was JH and was released by my captor, I don't think I would really care if he was found.....I would just be so happy......elated............to see my son again that nothing else mattered...and my dog, and fiance, mom sis...etc....think point is made here. Let the girl have her life back so she can count all her blessings for the rest of her life. Life can be so good when you realize how precious it is.

I agree. Great observation. I have a hard time understanding this case. Was it a crime of opportunity? Did he panic and turn the wrong way towards the highway? My theory is someone bought something heavy like a tea/juice/beer and when she was making change he knocked her out, panicked, turned the wrong way and had to navigate his way out.

Hi I am new and I don't know what to do. If I say something out of line please correct me.

I agree. Great observation. I have a hard time understanding this case. Was it a crime of opportunity? Did he panic and turn the wrong way towards the highway? My theory is someone bought something heavy like a tea/juice/beer and when she was making change he knocked her out, panicked, turned the wrong way and had to navigate his way out.

Hi I am new and I don't know what to do. If I say something out of line please correct me.

You're doing great! Glad you joined us! :welcome6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members