MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exxon is at 1196 E Sternberg Rd. I found a Fire House Music at 1032 E Sternberg Rd. Both are located in Muskegon in zip 49444. Hours of operation at the music store per their website (www.firehouseguitars.com which then translates to geartree.com) are:

Hours of Operation
Mon-Thur 9:00am-5:30pm EST

Friday 9:00am-4:00pm EST

Exxon is at 1196 E Sternberg Rd. I found a Fire House Music at 1032 E Sternberg Rd. Both are located in Muskegon in zip 49444. Hours of operation at the music store per their website (www.firehouseguitars.com which then translates to geartree.com) are:

Hours of Operation
Mon-Thur 9:00am-5:30pm EST

Friday 9:00am-4:00pm EST

hmm... well that doesn't fit Witness 1 into the timeline at all.

From the sign at The Pointes (could only find a pic on FB)

19986_322200424546740_1436557196_n.jpg

The only place that has late hours is The Big Game Room which shows gaming from 5pm to 2am on Friday nights.

However, not on the sign is a new "lingerie/intimate toy" store named Cirilla's:

1050 E. Sternberg Road
Norton Shores, MI 49444
231-798-2287
Map

Store Hours
Mon - Thurs : 10am - 10pm
Fr - Sat : 10am - Midnight
Sun : Noon - 10pm

Perhaps the Big Game Room is the common point of interest for the witnesses being out there at that late time of the evening ?

However, not on the sign is a new "lingerie/intimate toy" store named Cirilla's:

1050 E. Sternberg Road
Norton Shores, MI 49444
231-798-2287
Map

Store Hours

That's interesting that this store is open until midnight on a Fridays and Saturdays.

:seeya:

The curtain haircut is not common. LE should go to barber shops and track him down that way

I've never seen so many pics of guys/RSOs with 'the curtain' do. There must be one barber that specializes in this distinctive style.

Posting or discussing comments from FB or news pages are not allowed.You can suggest checking out the comments section or FB, but it is considered rumor and not discussible here.

That's interesting that this store is open until midnight on a Fridays and Saturdays.

That store HAS to have interior and exterior cameras because they usually have a lone female, possibly 2, working and the majority of the customers are men. Basically all they sell are sex toys and adult videos.

That store HAS to have interior and exterior cameras because they usually have a lone female, possibly 2, working and the majority of the customers are men. Basically all they sell are sex toys and adult videos.

BBM...One would think so, but one would also think a service station/convenience store would too, as they surely have more money on hand on any given day than a store that sells sex toys...JMO

Over on the Find Jessica FB page, someone named "Barton Betty" has been posting- on this page and many others. Odd character, and also an RSO in Muskegon Heights, initials CB.

Unless it's another person with the same name, he was credited with a WZZM photo of a pulled over silver minivan last week.

Obsessive sleuth? Something else? Probably harmless, but worth a look. I contacted the admins.

1050 E. Sternberg Road
Norton Shores, MI 49444
231-798-2287
Map

Store Hours

i really really hope this place has been checked for video. sounds like the perfect place for someone who might be crazy enough to commit a kidnapping without stealing money (meaning they're kidnapping for sexual reasons) to hang out for a while... maybe even just before they committed the kidnapping. ughhh this gives me the creeps!

Over on the Find Jessica FB page, someone named <"BB"> has been posting- on this page and many others. Odd character, and also an RSO in Muskegon Heights, initials CB.

Unless it's another person with the same name, he was credited with a WZZM photo of a pulled over silver minivan last week.

Obsessive sleuth? Something else? Probably harmless, but worth a look. I contacted the admins.

:welcome: to the boards bonds! just wanted to let you know that you should probably change the name you posted above to "BB" just to be safe! :)

thanks for the heads up, ill go take a looksie!

A few things:

* any one else think the hair could be a wig?
* also on the guitar store...maybe they do private lessons after hours.

Just a few things to ponder...

I still believe the cash drawer was out because Jessica took it out when the perp came in.

I don't think she was sorting the cash for the night because she would have put it away before letting someone in.

I think the perp walked in to abduct her... with a gun or knife.

I believe she assumed robbery not abduction and pulled out the cash drawer to give him the money.

He made it clear that was NOT what he wanted... and took her, leaving the money there untouched.

She fought him once she realized he was putting her in a vehicle, and she bled a little there. :twocents:

If that store sells adult videos, I would definitely be checking out their clientele. That kind of material just stokes the fire, Surveilence if they have it and prior sales ( if u are lucky enough that he bought something there with a credit card … long shot )

Graduated around 1996?

I think I know what you're getting at Maggie. I wonder what year Jess Graduated? Then, look at HS Yearbooks. Like others said, sometimes a person doesn't change their appearance. And they (LE) said that it could be an "acquaintance" of Jessica's. Just a hunch.

I still believe the cash drawer was out because Jessica took it out when the perp came in.

I don't think she was sorting the cash for the night because she would have put it away before letting someone in.

I think the perp walked in to abduct her... with a gun or knife.

I believe she assumed robbery not abduction and pulled out the cash drawer to give him the money.

He made it clear that was NOT what he wanted... and took her, leaving the money there untouched.

She fought him once she realized he was putting her in a vehicle, and she bled a little there. :twocents:

LE thinks that she knew this person, so to me, why would she think this person that she knew would rob her? I think maybe that she was going to count the money as in an interview her boyfriend said he talked to her about an hour before this occurred and she said she was going to come home earlier and quickly, so maybe she felt comfortable with this person that she could count the money in front of him. Has it been said if her vehicle was operable, because if it wouldn't start maybe this person said hey I will give you a ride, so he was waiting around while she was closing perhaps? All my opinion of course and my opinion changes daily it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot